NEW Young Jeezy - 23/24 (Gucci Mane and OJ Juice Man diss)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Magneto

NEW Young Jeezy - 23/24 (Gucci Mane and OJ Juice Man diss)

Post by Magneto »

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6142661219b12964/

Jeezy is that dude lol

"They say the club off the chain (chain)
I'm on my louie shit today fTck some Gucci Mane
Them niggas still on my dick they like some groupies mane
Can't keep their lips closed they like some cucci mane"

"They dont want it wit the boy snow...
between me and you I think the boy slow..."

LOL
"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

kimani

Post by kimani »

OJ Juice Man? Like, Orange Juice Juice Man? Isn't that a bit redundant? Or is O.J. his gov. name, like Orenthal James or something.
"'Fuck this, fuck that' is my motto!"

hessbz12

Post by hessbz12 »

Jeezy is ill

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

kimani wrote:OJ Juice Man? Like, Orange Juice Juice Man? Isn't that a bit redundant? Or is O.J. his gov. name, like Orenthal James or something.
OJ Da Juice Man. Couldn't fit in the "da"

I honestly believe he's a retarded kid that they are making fun of.

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

I don't mind some Gucci shit in the same way I can enjoy watching special ed students go on field trips with the rope. Juiceman has worn out his welcome tho IMO.

Jeezy is a vastly superior rapper.
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FuhqUrDayUp

Post by FuhqUrDayUp »

kimani wrote:OJ Juice Man? Like, Orange Juice Juice Man? Isn't that a bit redundant? Or is O.J. his gov. name, like Orenthal James or something.
:rofl:

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Bitterness.

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

blastmaster wrote:Bitterness.
Based off what? Jeezy a far bigger star, has FAR more money, sell far more records, more street cred, better looking bitch, etc...

I don't get how he would be bitter. That's like saying Jay is bitter at Jim Jones or something.

DULLAH

Post by DULLAH »

Jeezy occasionally has some bars, on some batting .150 shit.
These Shawty redd beats been tired from the jump.
Both of em slow, but Jeezy could actually make a classic track or two if he remixed an albums worth of bars into 2 songs and got better beats. Call Don Cannon.

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

DULLAH wrote:Jeezy occasionally has some bars, on some batting .150 shit.
These Shawty redd beats been tired from the jump.
Both of em slow, but Jeezy could actually make a classic track or two if he remixed an albums worth of bars into 2 songs and got better beats. Call Don Cannon.
First diss Jeezy had for Gucci Mane was classic.

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

orenthal the bus driving murderer

AXEWOUNDFISTER
OG FISTOLA

Post by AXEWOUNDFISTER »

http://www.mediafire.com/?ydyy0dgmxmu

heres the dirty version of the track with no drops...

multsanta

Post by multsanta »

Magneto wrote:Based off what? Jeezy a far bigger star
Not amongst rap listeners.
better looking bitch,
Dunno about that. I've always had a soft spot for Mya. Who is Jeezy fucking again?

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I missed it. Who is fucking Mya?

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

OJ is horrible, the "ai, ai, ok, ok" shit is tremendously wack.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

jeezy bitter

gucci on the come up

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

Mya is fuckin with Gucci now,

And this weekend in Greensboron, NC, they are having their annual Summer Jam. For some dumb ass reason they booked Jeezy and Gucci to appear this year together. I got bad feeling this shit gone end with some body gettin shot, and Gboro banning hip-hop shows like Winston did when uncle Luke came to town in the 90's.

AXEWOUNDFISTER
OG FISTOLA

Post by AXEWOUNDFISTER »

everyone fucked mya what's new? pussy lookin like a a purto rican omlet..

B. Ware tha Siniq

AXEWOUNDFISTER wrote:everyone fucked mya what's new? pussy lookin like a a purto rican omlet..
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LONDON!!

Re: NEW Young Jeezy - 23/24 (Gucci Mane and OJ Juice Man dis

Post by LONDON!! »

Magneto wrote:http://www.zshare.net/audio/6142661219b12964/

Jeezy is that dude lol

"They say the club off the chain (chain)
I'm on my louie shit today fTck some Gucci Mane
Them niggas still on my dick they like some groupies mane
Can't keep their lips closed they like some cucci mane"

"They dont want it wit the boy snow...
between me and you I think the boy slow..."

LOL
if anyone could come through wit a re-up it would be appreciated

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

"It wasn't a question of 'Why do the song now?'" Jeezy said in an interview. "It was more so of when dude went away, did his little time or whatever - he came back. The sh*t was squashed...But as you know, Slick Pulla is locked up...He started taking shots on his little mixtapes....To be honest, I don't have a problem with Gucci because I wear it -- I have a problem with Radric [Gucci's Mane's given name]...This is what he does...He says what he says, then he hides his hands. Then when you say something, you're the bad guy. I'm definitely not the aggressor in this situation. I'm just holding my business. I'm a grown a** man...I don't got no reason to be picking on nobody or f*ck with nobody for no exposure. Come on, dog. I ain't never did no sh*t like that to sell no records or get no notoriety. It's personal because he keeps f*cking throwing rocks and hiding his hands, man."
(MTV)

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

Another diss track. Looks like somebody might get set up again in the a. OJ on the come up though check for him.

B. Ware tha Siniq

Magneto wrote:
"It wasn't a question of 'Why do the song now?'" Jeezy said in an interview. "It was more so of when dude went away, did his little time or whatever - he came back. The sh*t was squashed...But as you know, Slick Pulla is locked up...He started taking shots on his little mixtapes....To be honest, I don't have a problem with Gucci because I wear it -- I have a problem with Radric [Gucci's Mane's given name]...This is what he does...He says what he says, then he hides his hands. Then when you say something, you're the bad guy. I'm definitely not the aggressor in this situation. I'm just holding my business. I'm a grown a** man...I don't got no reason to be picking on nobody or f*ck with nobody for no exposure. Come on, dog. I ain't never did no sh*t like that to sell no records or get no notoriety. It's personal because he keeps f*cking throwing rocks and hiding his hands, man."
(MTV)
Here's more of that:
ג€œIt wasnג€™t a question of ג€˜Why do the song now?ג€™ ג€ Jeezy explained to MTV News. Young has refused to address Gucci for years and says this interview about the subject will be his last. ג€œIt was more so of when dude went away, did his little time or whatever ג€” he came back. The shג€“ was squashed. I wasnג€™t trippinג€™ on him. I was getting my money on. I was done with it. I was on my grind. I wasnג€™t really paying attention what was going on [with Gucci]. But as you know, Slick Pulla is locked up. A few of my partners that I really been down with since day one. He started taking shots on his little mixtapes. I was really kinda done with it, because on ג€˜Stay Strapped,ג€™ I killed him with one verse. To make a long story short, Iג€™m tired of the bullshג€“, because I know him. He ainג€™t like that. To be honest, I donג€™t have a problem with Gucci because I wear it ג€” I have a problem with Radric [Gucci's Mane's given name].ג€

Thereג€™s a song called ג€œHurryג€ off of Gucciג€™s mixtape The Writingג€™s on the Wall that contains lines that could be taken as jabs at Young and his crew. ג€œGirl you look like Keyshia Cole/ I know you a diג€“ pulla,ג€ he raps. ג€œBut canג€™t fג€” you Blood Raw/ Damn I like them Kinky flows.ג€

Gucci will neither confirm nor deny if he was throwing disses, but obviously Slick Pulla, Blood Raw and Kinky B are in Youngג€™s crew, and he used to date Keyshia Cole. Jeezy found it funny that Gucci called radio-show host Miss Info on Tuesday and downplayed the whole situation saying Jeezy was just dissing him to build hype.

ג€œThis is what he does. He always does it,ג€ Jeezy said. ג€œHe says what he says, then he hides his hands. Then when you say something, youג€™re the bad guy. Iג€™m definitely not the aggressor in this situation. Iג€™m just holding my business. Iג€™m a grown-ass man. The best thing for you to do is get your money and leave me the fג€” alone. I heard their little statement, ג€˜We ainג€™t feeding into that.ג€™ Yג€™all been feeding into that for four years. Get your money, dog. Donג€™t be out here with the bullshג€“.

ג€œI donג€™t got no reason to be picking on nobody or fג€” with nobody for no exposure,ג€ he added, denying Gucciג€™s claims. ג€œCome on, dog. I ainג€™t never did no shג€“ like that to sell no records or get no notoriety. Itג€™s personal because he keeps fג€”ing throwing rocks and hiding your hands, man.ג€

Jeezy debuted ג€œ24-23″ at Atlanta hot spot the Velvet Room, where Gucci Mane and Snoop Dogg were in the VIP section.

ג€œI heard he played the song after we left,ג€ Gucci told MTV News. Young has a slightly different account.

ג€œI heard the nג€”a was at the club, so I went to the club to see whatג€™s up,ג€ Young said. ג€œHe was at one of my spots. They snuck him out the front door while we was coming through the back.ג€

The Jeezy and Gucci Mane tension goes back four years, after they made the hit record ג€œSo Icy.ג€ Shortly after the song blew up, the two had a falling out and things snowballed. The pair actually sat down in the aftermath and squashed things, but soon after, Jeezy heard more disses. The Snowman says he tried to stay away from the nonsense to focus on his career ג€” a career that Young feels Gucci was envious of.

ג€œItג€™s not like I had a problem with him ג€” he had a problem with me, because he was jealous.ג€ he explained. ג€œThatג€™s what this is about. Now you getting your money, OK, get your money ג€” donג€™t come fג€” with me.ג€

Jeezy and Gucci are both billed on two concerts this weekend ג€” 102 Jamz SuperJam in North Carolina and Atlantaג€™s Hot 107.9 Birthday Bash.

Jeezy says he doesnג€™t expect any problems, especially in the ATL.

ג€œAt the end of the day, Iג€™m not worried about no show or nothing,ג€ Jeezy offered. ג€œIג€™m getting my money. Nothingג€™s stopping me from getting my money. You feel me? This is for my city, this is for Atlanta. I been the king of this shג€“ for a while as far as Birthday Bash is concerned. Weג€™re coming there to do our show.ג€

Karisma

Post by Karisma »

Wish these niggas would just get money together

But yea if not, Jeezy still THAT dude in this situation, but im a fan of all(yea even oj simple ish)

On a sidenote why Jeezy aint at least clown the fact that Gucci thinks Chapstick has teh aids??!?
"Daddies home...Niggas is Scared, Way before I put the Key in the Door"-Jigga

/\ Bernard Pollards House

...He hit Tom just above the shoes, and poured
MORTON salt in our Superbowl Wounds!!

YALL READY TO RIDE ON THIS FOOL??
RAWBLE RAWBLE