Beanie Sigel vs. Jay-Z Thread

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

step one

Beanie Sigel vs. Jay-Z Thread

Post by step one »

more for FagBender Homorama to get excited about
Philadelphia DJ Cosmic Kev debuted two brand new tracks by rapper Beanie Sigel tonight (November 21st) during his radio show on Power 99 FM. While the first track only contains one line about Jay-Z, the second track is sure to raise eye brows. On the second track, Sigel issued another harsh freestyle aimed at Jay-Z, this time dropping a verse over Cypress Hillג€™s hit ג€œHow I Could Just Kill a Manג€ renaming the song ג€œHow I Could Kill Jigga Man.ג€ Sigelג€™s opening lines make use of Jay-Zג€™s signature battle song ג€œTakeover,ג€ which was originally a diss record to Jay-Zג€™s old nemesis, Nas and Mobb Deep. ג€œYou aint gonna say nothing boy?ג€ Sigel says at the end of the song taunting Jay-Z. ג€œDamn, I thought you was the boy, boy. You aint nothing but a boy, boy boy. I aint gonna stop boy.ג€

:roll:
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Monotonous

Post by Monotonous »

what is it with faggots trying to diss people that put them on

i was a big beanie fan until his music started to suck

without Jay...he would be in jail because he wouldve got caught doing something illegal...because he would have never been ANYONE

shit...even as a somebody he couldnt stay out of jail

LadyDeathStrizzy

Post by LadyDeathStrizzy »

Beanie Sigel ג€“ How I Could Kill Jigga Man http://bit.ly/8zLU11
word to yo motha....

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/sh ... n=8,0,18,0" width="325" height="28" id="divmp3"><param name="movie" value="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=9450744-472" /><embed src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=9450744-472" width="325" height="28" name="divmp3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashpl ... d></object>

peace to DeathStrizzy
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

House of Games

Post by House of Games »

i used to really dig Beanie back around that "banana clips will make them monkeys humble" era , and like freeways "what we do" but i stopped listening after like state prop 2 (which i need to cop both those records again by the way, those were dope)

but does he even put out good material anymore?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

:naswtf: is this left hand jab? too much "boy". Shoryukens, Dwight.

"fraud MC, he: Jay-Hova" :jayz:

this is a jab.

man... Jay-Z should say ~something~. Even if he just says "I wish Beanie well" and ignores everything else.

Shawn can't say to journalists "no Sigel questions" forever
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Boris.

Post by Boris. »

beanie>>>> jay right now
If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

beanie should not be wearing that hat.

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

I am a huge Jay fan. I have always loved his style and for lack of a better term, swagga. However, there are a number of things that bother me about dude. Firstly, his blatant change of style. Before RD he was a completely different MC. He saw what Nas and Big did, and switched his shit up. I am glad he did it, because RD is an amazing album, but he never admits it. He acts like his fast flowing, Original Flavor, Big L and Mic G guest spots never existed. Another thing that bothers me about him is that no matter what, he always rides with what is the flavor of the month. He did the Nas/Biggie thing on RD, he did the commercial Puff thing with Vol 1, he did the Ruff Ryders thing on Vol 2 and 3, mixed with some Cash Money stuff. He rides whoever's jock who is hot and runs with the style. It's just that he is so much better lyrically, that dudes never see it. I will give him his stats for the BP and the Black Album (as well as the S. Carter mixtapes, which were incredible) but KC was a disgrace aside from a few tracks. It took him going back to his drug dealing tales to make AG so good, which is kinda wack to me because being worth $300 M makes it crazy to talk about your petty drug dealing days. Everyone knows he was not the kingpin he claims to be on RD and beyond. I mean even I sold drugs in my life, but neither me nor him were pushing real weight. Let's get a grip. Now back to BP3, he is riding everyone eleses style once again, even tho he does it so well, we have to recognize that he is just running with what is hot at the moment.

I love Jay, can't really hate on him, but he gets me tight and I understand why Beans is tight if what he says is true. Jay likes to say Oh, he had this and that album and had two Bentley's etc; and Beans should thank him for that, but if he really called the cops on him for being at the show, and would not let him out of his deal, that shit is mad gay.

I can't call it cause I do not know the real story but as much as I love Jay he gets me tight because he always seems to get a pass just because..

Haitian Jack

Post by Haitian Jack »

pradadon wrote:I am a huge Jay fan. I have always loved his style and for lack of a better term, swagga. However, there are a number of things that bother me about dude. Firstly, his blatant change of style. Before RD he was a completely different MC. He saw what Nas and Big did, and switched his shit up. I am glad he did it, because RD is an amazing album, but he never admits it. He acts like his fast flowing, Original Flavor, Big L and Mic G guest spots never existed. Another thing that bothers me about him is that no matter what, he always rides with what is the flavor of the month. He did the Nas/Biggie thing on RD, he did the commercial Puff thing with Vol 1, he did the Ruff Ryders thing on Vol 2 and 3, mixed with some Cash Money stuff. He rides whoever's jock who is hot and runs with the style. It's just that he is so much better lyrically, that dudes never see it. I will give him his stats for the BP and the Black Album (as well as the S. Carter mixtapes, which were incredible) but KC was a disgrace aside from a few tracks. It took him going back to his drug dealing tales to make AG so good, which is kinda wack to me because being worth $300 M makes it crazy to talk about your petty drug dealing days. Everyone knows he was not the kingpin he claims to be on RD and beyond. I mean even I sold drugs in my life, but neither me nor him were pushing real weight. Let's get a grip. Now back to BP3, he is riding everyone eleses style once again, even tho he does it so well, we have to recognize that he is just running with what is hot at the moment.

I love Jay, can't really hate on him, but he gets me tight and I understand why Beans is tight if what he says is true. Jay likes to say Oh, he had this and that album and had two Bentley's etc; and Beans should thank him for that, but if he really called the cops on him for being at the show, and would not let him out of his deal, that shit is mad gay.

I can't call it cause I do not know the real story but as much as I love Jay he gets me tight because he always seems to get a pass just because..
errything you wrote is true cept the shit about jay not slangin real weight. i mean i dont know fo sure but the stories told even by peeps with nothing to gain say otherwise. ski said when they took those beats for rd at first he was like naw cuz camp lo had em and then jay came thru with paper bags full a cash. that dont happen less u workin sumthing. i heard a lot of stories like that plus the other main thing is, all his beefs nobody ever tried to get at him on sum you a studio hustler angle. all that leads me to think he musta had sum sort of rep. not like we wuld ever know 100% but if i had to put money id say it closar to the truth than fiction.

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

Haitian Jack wrote:
pradadon wrote:I am a huge Jay fan. I have always loved his style and for lack of a better term, swagga. However, there are a number of things that bother me about dude. Firstly, his blatant change of style. Before RD he was a completely different MC. He saw what Nas and Big did, and switched his shit up. I am glad he did it, because RD is an amazing album, but he never admits it. He acts like his fast flowing, Original Flavor, Big L and Mic G guest spots never existed. Another thing that bothers me about him is that no matter what, he always rides with what is the flavor of the month. He did the Nas/Biggie thing on RD, he did the commercial Puff thing with Vol 1, he did the Ruff Ryders thing on Vol 2 and 3, mixed with some Cash Money stuff. He rides whoever's jock who is hot and runs with the style. It's just that he is so much better lyrically, that dudes never see it. I will give him his stats for the BP and the Black Album (as well as the S. Carter mixtapes, which were incredible) but KC was a disgrace aside from a few tracks. It took him going back to his drug dealing tales to make AG so good, which is kinda wack to me because being worth $300 M makes it crazy to talk about your petty drug dealing days. Everyone knows he was not the kingpin he claims to be on RD and beyond. I mean even I sold drugs in my life, but neither me nor him were pushing real weight. Let's get a grip. Now back to BP3, he is riding everyone eleses style once again, even tho he does it so well, we have to recognize that he is just running with what is hot at the moment.

errything you wrote is true cept the shit about jay not slangin real weight. i mean i dont know fo sure but the stories told even by peeps with nothing to gain say otherwise. ski said when they took those beats for rd at first he was like naw cuz camp lo had em and then jay came thru with paper bags full a cash. that dont happen less u workin sumthing. i heard a lot of stories like that plus the other main thing is, all his beefs nobody ever tried to get at him on sum you a studio hustler angle. all that leads me to think he musta had sum sort of rep. not like we wuld ever know 100% but if i had to put money id say it closar to the truth than fiction.
I'm not saying he was not a drug dealer, I am just saying, the way he put it down was to make people think he was a kingpin. I know a lot of drug dealers who could come through with bags of money. It's another thing to be a real kingpin. That's the thing about crack. You could have been the dude on the corner and making bags full of money. But if you were a kingpin like Alpo or Fat Cat or Freeway Rick or whoever, you were figuring out how to wash money, not walking around with a couple of hundred grand in a napsack. These dudes were making a hundred grand a day. Jay was a block hustler who learned what he saw and put it in his rhymes with mad style. I don't know, my only real beef with Jay is that he seems to get a pass for what everyone else gets criticized.

Haitian Jack

Post by Haitian Jack »

pradadon wrote:
Haitian Jack wrote:

I'm not saying he was not a drug dealer, I am just saying, the way he put it down was to make people think he was a kingpin. I know a lot of drug dealers who could come through with bags of money. It's another thing to be a real kingpin. That's the thing about crack. You could have been the dude on the corner and making bags full of money. But if you were a kingpin like Alpo or Fat Cat or Freeway Rick or whoever, you were figuring out how to wash money, not walking around with a couple of hundred grand in a napsack. These dudes were making a hundred grand a day. Jay was a block hustler who learned what he saw and put it in his rhymes with mad style. I don't know, my only real beef with Jay is that he seems to get a pass for what everyone else gets criticized.
far as i know jay never got pinched till he was a rapper for cuttin un. u aint out on the benches in marcy all day and not catchin a humble, possesin wit intent, weapon, sumthin. i know he wasnt no fat cat or rayfel edmonds but pretty sure he musta been dealin wit sum type of weight. cats on that hand to hand dont be havin 200k of they own doe lyin around or if they do where u live at then hey who knows. the other stuff u said wuz on point to me tho. jay got this big cuz he like the maddona of hiphop combining talent wit the ability to hop on any trend an make it seem authentic. he never originated nuthin cept retirin

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Haitian Jack wrote:
pradadon wrote:
Haitian Jack wrote:

far as i know jay never got pinched till he was a rapper for cuttin un. u aint out on the benches in marcy all day and not catchin a humble, possesin wit intent, weapon, sumthin. i know he wasnt no fat cat or rayfel edmonds but pretty sure he musta been dealin wit sum type of weight. cats on that hand to hand dont be havin 200k of they own doe lyin around or if they do where u live at then hey who knows. the other stuff u said wuz on point to me tho. jay got this big cuz he like the maddona of hiphop combining talent wit the ability to hop on any trend an make it seem authentic. he never originated nuthin cept retirin
Ha. Who the fuck is going to read that?

Haitian Jack

Post by Haitian Jack »

blastmaster wrote:
Haitian Jack wrote:
pradadon wrote:
Haitian Jack wrote:

dyslexic autistics mebbe. i am out to live that punctuations free life yall dream of

step one

Post by step one »

Philaflava wrote:beanie should not be wearing that hat.
:lol:

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

blastmaster wrote:
I never understood this. And this is not a diss, I don't care if you read it or not, but are people slow or something? If you wanted to read it, what would it take, about 45 seconds? It's like a paragraph or 2. It only took me about a min to type so it can't be that much. Maybe people are dumb on the internet because anytime someone types or posts something longer than 4 sentences, someone makes a comment like this.

Employer

Post by Employer »

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

pradadon wrote:
blastmaster wrote:
I never understood this. And this is not a diss, I don't care if you read it or not, but are people slow or something? If you wanted to read it, what would it take, about 45 seconds? It's like a paragraph or 2. It only took me about a min to type so it can't be that much. Maybe people are dumb on the internet because anytime someone types or posts something longer than 4 sentences, someone makes a comment like this.
don't worry, i read it all, and agreed with 95% of it. some people are just slow and lazy and wilfully ignorant. pay them no mind, since they pay knowledge no mind.

that's the best way to put it: Jay runs with whatever style is hot at the moment. It doesn't sound like it, but it kinda is that way.

another thing me and my friend noted about Jay, is that he is rhyming with barely ANY of the wittyness and clever wordplay he had on Reasonable Doubt... but, he still rhymes with the same level of heart, which is the only reason he is still widely accepted by most.

any REAL Jay-Z fan KNOWS dude is rhyming at half capacity on BP3.
Employer wrote:

...but I still am a fan of any use of the CSB :rofl:

starks

Post by starks »

would love to hear beanie over the takeover beat

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/14ypE3CK65w&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/14ypE3CK65w&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Magneto

Post by Magneto »

"I spit that thug shit nigga, MOTHERFUCK singing"

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

Magneto wrote:http://www.mp3hustle.com/2009/11/beanie ... ay-z-diss/

SIGEL WENT THE FUCK IN ON THIS

:ohsh: :ohsh:
Damn SIGEL, lmao...nigga spazin'

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

LOL i hope he keeps this up
this is the most entertaining beef

can't wait to hear the track w/ freeway it sounds rugged
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

step one

Post by step one »

just bothered to listen to the 'Kill Jigga Man' joint. Its awful.

Sigel might want to wait for a response now. a 4th track with no reply would just make him seem reall desperate for attention.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

yeah but wouldn't you rather hear more of this shit
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

those were the daaaays

step one

Post by step one »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:yeah but wouldn't you rather hear more of this shit
no. everything so far has fucking sucked.