Killa Cam

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Stoop Kid

Post by Stoop Kid »

THANK YOU

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

I only heard it once, so I can't fully call it. I am a huge fan of the first one, so it's going to be hard to top that, but time will tell.

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

shit is dope so far....Intro is crack...

DLG

Post by DLG »

vato sounds better than cam on this

starks

Post by starks »

DLG wrote:vato sounds better than cam on this
:lastweek:

Stoop Kid

Post by Stoop Kid »

it doesnt matter who sounds better than cam its just good to see him makin moves

step one

Post by step one »

Stoop Kid wrote:it doesnt matter who sounds better than cam its just good to see him makin moves
its of paramount importance that The Internet decides who has the best verse on every track. without this, how will rappers know who da best?
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

DLG wrote:vato sounds better than cam on this
Sometimes*

tayRavage23

Post by tayRavage23 »

I still need to listen to this, is it better than part 1?

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

I like it better I think. Vado and aarabmuzik stepped their game up a bit. Although Vado making references to something on tv eight times in each verse annoys me.

Stop It Slime
Always Made It
They Holla Ayyo
Bezel Up
Whistle
Movin Raw
Ohh Baby
Get Away (a solid choice of recycled beat)

Is better than my favorite tracks from the first. There's also no low-points as low as the ones on the first.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:I like it better I think. Vado and aarabmuzik stepped their game up a bit. Although Vado making references to something on tv eight times in each verse annoys me.

Stop It Slime
Always Made It
They Holla Ayyo
Bezel Up
Whistle
Movin Raw
Ohh Baby
Get Away (a solid choice of recycled beat)

Is better than my favorite tracks from the first. There's also no low-points as low as the ones on the first.
Still not sure if I like this better than the first. I think they are different. This one is more gully I think. Straight spitting. I think over time I will like this one better. I think I could take select joints from each one and make it perfect. " Blow My High" is still a personal favorite from the series.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

def checkin for this

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

I don't think I really like these beats. Does Cam not have any producer friends in the industry? How is Jones getting Jim Jonsin beats for his mixtape, and Cam gets this cheap shit?

DLG

Post by DLG »

HellRell'sToiletAdventure wrote:STOP IT SLIME
my jam right now

tayRavage23

Post by tayRavage23 »

blastmaster wrote:I don't think I really like these beats. Does Cam not have any producer friends in the industry? How is Jones getting Jim Jonsin beats for his mixtape, and Cam gets this cheap shit?
Still haven't gotten to listen to it but I generally think aarab's beats are hot

True King

Post by True King »

Arabmuzik is real hit & miss.

he did almost all the good songs on Cam's last album, including Curve which i played to death

Comedy Quaddafi

Hes a competent producer but his beats are very formularic and safe with quite a rigid structure that never seems to evolve.

Tons of kids on the internet could have done these beats, so I'm not sure why hes the one working with cam. Then again, I feel the same way about Vado.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

tpp

Post by tpp »

Did Cam actively try to find a new sidekick who sounded as much like Juelz as possible?

supnick

Post by supnick »

not even mad at vado yet, solid tape so far

supnick

Post by supnick »

vado is going off on more of this mixtape than juelz ever did pre-post-dipset

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

"Expensive threads yes I spend the highest, Blowing bread balling to death like Len Bias" -Vado :ohsh:

I might actually like this tape more than the first one...

supnick

Post by supnick »

did killa spit that gangsta grillz freestyle anywhere on this album

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

http://www.yk2daily.net/2010/01/camron- ... butta.html
Camג€™ron Presents The U.N. ג€“ GUNZ Nג€™ BUTTA

Killa Cam & Vado and co. are teaming up to unleash a brand new project this Spring. The album which is titled "Gunz N' BUTTA" will drop on March 23rd, and here's the official press release below.

(New York , NY ) ― E1 Music announces the release of Camג€™ron Presents The U.N. ג€“ GUNZ Nג€™ BUTTA, the new album featuring Harlem legend Camג€™ron.

Camג€™ron, Diplomat C.E.O., U.N. C.E.O., solo artist and actor, has formed a new group with Harlem up and coming rapper Vado dubbed The U.N. Camג€™s biggest goal is to keep Harlem in the spotlight with dignity and honor. Camג€™ron has recorded over 150 songs over the last three years and GUNZ Nג€™ BUTTA is the first much-anticipated look at what Camג€™ronג€™s been cooking up. He is featured on every song on the album and heads in a different direction with this new movement. Blogs and message boards are already on fire in anticipation of this new project ג€“ look for videos for most of the tracks to hit virally in the upcoming weeks.

Camג€™ron has been shaping urban culture since the release of his first solo album in 1998. He has gone on to release six solo albums, which have sold millions of units collectively. His album, Come Home With Me, featured the hits ג€œOh Boy,ג€ and ג€œHey Ma,ג€ and was certified platinum.

Camג€™ron was also the leader of the influential Harlem movement The Diplomats. The collective sold over a million albums, with their classic debut album Diplomatic Immunity surpassing Gold status.

The first single off of Gunz Nג€™ Butta, ג€œClap,ג€ finds Camג€™ron back to form and will hit urban radio shortly.

Camג€™ron states, ג€œ Alan Grunblatt is a true visionary in hip hop. I am thrilled to work with him again. We gonna make history. Itג€™s all about the new movement.ג€

E1 Music President Alan Grunblatt says, ג€œ Cam helped take E1 (KOCH) to the next level with our Diplomats deal. Cam is a true visionary and Iג€™m thrilled to be working with him again.ג€

Camג€™ron branched out and earned his acting chops with 2002ג€™s full ג€“length feature Paid In Full. He followed that up with his film Killa Season. Cam is prepping his most important film role to date in Killa Season 2, due out later in 2010.

Camג€™ron continues to be managed by Big Joe at New Era Management.

Comedy Quaddafi

Cam's disgusted/suprised pose-face is fucken funny
- MB

Comedy Quaddafi

Rappers really need to stop making skits with disgruntled women who call them. I hate when they do it to me [women], so annoying. Why put it on your album (or your bland sidekicks album/mixtape)?
- MB

Haitian Jack

Post by Haitian Jack »

Employee wrote:http://www.yk2daily.net/2010/01/camron- ... butta.html
Camג€™ron Presents The U.N. ג€“ GUNZ Nג€™ BUTTA

Killa Cam & Vado and co. are teaming up to unleash a brand new project this Spring. The album which is titled "Gunz N' BUTTA" will drop on March 23rd, and here's the official press release below.

(New York , NY ) ― E1 Music announces the release of Camג€™ron Presents The U.N. ג€“ GUNZ Nג€™ BUTTA, the new album featuring Harlem legend Camג€™ron.

Camג€™ron, Diplomat C.E.O., U.N. C.E.O., solo artist and actor, has formed a new group with Harlem up and coming rapper Vado dubbed The U.N. Camג€™s biggest goal is to keep Harlem in the spotlight with dignity and honor. Camג€™ron has recorded over 150 songs over the last three years and GUNZ Nג€™ BUTTA is the first much-anticipated look at what Camג€™ronג€™s been cooking up. He is featured on every song on the album and heads in a different direction with this new movement. Blogs and message boards are already on fire in anticipation of this new project ג€“ look for videos for most of the tracks to hit virally in the upcoming weeks.

Camג€™ron has been shaping urban culture since the release of his first solo album in 1998. He has gone on to release six solo albums, which have sold millions of units collectively. His album, Come Home With Me, featured the hits ג€œOh Boy,ג€ and ג€œHey Ma,ג€ and was certified platinum.

Camג€™ron was also the leader of the influential Harlem movement The Diplomats. The collective sold over a million albums, with their classic debut album Diplomatic Immunity surpassing Gold status.

The first single off of Gunz Nג€™ Butta, ג€œClap,ג€ finds Camג€™ron back to form and will hit urban radio shortly.

Camג€™ron states, ג€œ Alan Grunblatt is a true visionary in hip hop. I am thrilled to work with him again. We gonna make history. Itג€™s all about the new movement.ג€

E1 Music President Alan Grunblatt says, ג€œ Cam helped take E1 (KOCH) to the next level with our Diplomats deal. Cam is a true visionary and Iג€™m thrilled to be working with him again.ג€

Camג€™ron branched out and earned his acting chops with 2002ג€™s full ג€“length feature Paid In Full. He followed that up with his film Killa Season. Cam is prepping his most important film role to date in Killa Season 2, due out later in 2010.

Camג€™ron continues to be managed by Big Joe at New Era Management.
so cam got a group wit a fake juelz using a name thats already took and a reheated album title? then he comin with killa seazon 2? this dude is our of ideas sumthin turrible

supnick

Post by supnick »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:Rappers really need to stop making skits with disgruntled women who call them. I hate when they do it to me [women], so annoying. Why put it on your album (or your bland sidekicks album/mixtape)?

you right

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

<object width="500" height="281"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id= ... y=0&loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id= ... y=0&loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="500" height="281"></embed></object>