General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Comedy Quaddafi

Rick Ross Albert Anastasia EP

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AMBMMS4E

01. Diddy Intro (Produced by Infamous)
02. MC Hammer (Produced by Lex Luger)
03. Blowin Money Fast (B.M.F.) (feat Styles P) (Produced by Lex Luger)
04. Money Maker (Produced by Boi-1da)
05. Gotti Family (feat. Yo Gotti)
06. Fire Hazard (Produced by The Runners)
07. All I Need (feat. Birdman & Trey Songz)
08. Sweet Life (feat. John Legend) (Produced by John Legend)
09. Super High (feat. Ne-Yo) (Produced by DJ Clark Kent & The Remedy)
10. Knife Fight (feat. Kool G Rap)
11. White Sand Part 2 (feat. Triple Cג€™s)
12. 300 Soldiers (Produced by L-Don)
13. Nasty (feat. Masspike Miles) *Bonus*
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

who is Albert Anastasia and why is William Leonard Roberts the Third using his name?
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Comedy Quaddafi

Albert Anastasia (born Umberto Anastasio, September 26, 1902 - October 25, 1957) was boss of what is now called the Gambino Crime Family, one of New York City's Five Families, from 1951-1957. He also ran a gang of contract killers called Murder Inc. which enforced the decisions of the Commission, the ruling council of the American Mafia.[1] He was sometimes referred to as the "Mad Hatter" or the "Lord High Executioner".

So far, this is sounding really good
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Nom Inf

Post by Nom Inf »

:cheers:

good lookin

tayRavage23

Post by tayRavage23 »

will download tonight

i see this nigga payin homage
Last edited by tayRavage23 on Fri May 28, 2010 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Comedy Quaddafi

Am I tripping or is Kool G Rap also on White Sand?

Great stuff. Tracks 7-10 has that really soulful vibe that he works so well with. The rest is dope too, for the most part. Not a fan of Nasty or his flow on MBF.
- MB

Piff Tannen

Post by Piff Tannen »

rick ross makes good rap

stype_ones

Post by stype_ones »

Piff Tannen wrote:rick ross makes good rap
He really does. I don't know how or why, but it is enjoyable.

supnick

Post by supnick »

downloading because i'm high

rooski

Post by rooski »

Does Ross sound different on this or am I crazy? His voice sounds higher or something.

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

is it just me or does "MC Hammer" and "Blowin Money Fast" sound like the same song?

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Nice, looking forward to this. If it's anything like mostof his stuff he's done in the past couple years it should be enjoyable. He makes great summer music..

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

that knife fight is crazy
UBM CD COMING SOON

Willie B

Post by Willie B »

download failure

Gyangsta 4 Life

Post by Gyangsta 4 Life »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:who is Albert Anastasia and why is William Leonard Roberts the Third using his name?
You're reaching.

Gyangsta 4 Life

On the other hand, Ross is known to be quite introverted (nh). So maybe that's why he turned down your mom.

tayRavage23

Post by tayRavage23 »

vermillion wrote:Nice, looking forward to this. If it's anything like mostof his stuff he's done in the past couple years it should be enjoyable. He makes great summer music..
surprisingly enough this feels pretty dark to me

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

tayRavage23 wrote:
vermillion wrote:Nice, looking forward to this. If it's anything like mostof his stuff he's done in the past couple years it should be enjoyable. He makes great summer music..
surprisingly enough this feels pretty dark to me
Yeah, still turned out pretty good. I think his album will be a different sound though.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

re-up?
Moolah wrote:
Smithee wrote:I'd like to personally thank Andrew Bogut.
:cheers:

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

Smithee wrote:re-up?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CUPO07SQ

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/u3trRncjLar ... ram><param name="allowFullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param><embed src="http://videos.onsmash.com/e/u3trRncjLarSTZJ4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

ADR

Post by ADR »

"Money Maker" and "White Sand II" on repeat.

Comedy Quaddafi

Ross is becoming one of the most dependable artists in rap, much like Jeezy he knows what his fans want.

I don't know if I would call any of the tracks 'dark,' although some of them are agressive.
- MB

step one

Post by step one »

Oh good, more music for people with worringly low IQ.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

who this nigga using Ross' real name like he some rat?
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

Gyangsta 4 Life

Conspiracy wrote:who this nigga using Ross' real name like he some rat?
:lol:

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

step one wrote:Oh good, more music for people with worringly low IQ.

Or is the Nike backpack to mainstream? It seems everytime you post it's just to show your distaste for anything comercial. Rick Ross isn't a Nas, or anything close to that level, but he does make som enjoyable music. Not enjoyable the way A Tribe Called Quest made their music, but that doesn't mean it's bad. He has some great production and knows how to make consistant music. I'd rather listen to this than Vinnie Paz rapping in PJs about bein invincable or Canibus spitting essays over horrible production..

binary

Post by binary »

vermillion wrote:

Or is the Nike backpack to mainstream? It seems everytime you post it's just to show your distaste for anything comercial. Rick Ross isn't a Nas, or anything close to that level, but he does make som enjoyable music. Not enjoyable the way A Tribe Called Quest made their music, but that doesn't mean it's bad. He has some great production and knows how to make consistant music. I'd rather listen to this than Vinnie Paz rapping in PJs about bein invincable or Canibus spitting essays over horrible production..

If these are your options, why listen to hip hop at all? Why not move on from an obviously stagnant, flailing group of "artists" and look for something more?

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

binary wrote:
vermillion wrote:

If these are your options, why listen to hip hop at all? Why not move on from an obviously stagnant, flailing group of "artists" and look for something more?
What do you mean? Just because I'm not always in the mood for a great drama with twists in the plot with uses of symbolism and metaphors doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. Sometimes I just opt to watch mindless action flicks with a generic storyline, but look good and are enjoyable..

binary

Post by binary »

vermillion wrote:
binary wrote:
vermillion wrote:

What do you mean? Just because I'm not always in the mood for a great drama with twists in the plot with uses of symbolism and metaphors doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. Sometimes I just opt to watch mindless action flicks with a generic storyline, but look good and are enjoyable..
...maybe when I'm totally drunk and feel like laughing at the joke that hip hop has become, but other than that it sounds like bullshit to me. Different strokes I guess...

Comedy Quaddafi

We are unequivocally propitous to have delectable abecedaries such as Mindbender and yourself to cathechize our imprudence. Cheers.
- MB