Conspiracy - 3 new 'SUPERALIENS' chapters

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Machiventa

Post by Machiventa »

I'd like this much more if Conspiracy spit with more authority and aggressiveness and less mumbling (and yes this quality of production).

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

all my suggestions were not only constructive, I did not once say I was better than you. Your ego continues to block you from... everything.

do you. may you reach your destination, brother.
Conspiracy wrote:
I am just preparing for THE BIG TIME...we got shit we can't show yet, cuz it's not ready, but these things are bigger than anything done in Canada..
you have mixed and mastered an album bigger than Drake's? wow

let me know when that drops, bro.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

why don't you guys have your own surreality show on canadian tv yet?

Nom Inf

Post by Nom Inf »

sean wrote:why don't you guys have your own surreality show on canadian tv yet?
This.

It could rival Degrassi in popularity. Put it on the web though. Canadian television executives might not take too kindly to Astral Magical projections and crack smoke and shit like that. With the right editor, this shit would be golden.

Gyangsta 4 Life

Post by Gyangsta 4 Life »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
Conspiracy wrote: I am just preparing for THE BIG TIME...we got shit we can't show yet, cuz it's not ready, but these things are bigger than anything done in Canada..
you have mixed and mastered an album bigger than Drake's? wow

let me know when that drops, bro.
:lol:

album will be huge...

...but just in case, circulate an email so we know it's out.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

sean wrote:why don't you guys have your own surreality show on canadian tv yet?
I think (today) Conspiracy thinks he can fly to the stars without me.

:bunk:

Sure, he can. So can I. But it just makes no sense.

This Big Boi solo album is going to be awesome. Andre 3000's solo album is going to be awesome. But after a certain point in time, it's just like "why the fuck are these guys not working together once in a while? :fail: that's some bulllllshiiiiit"

we certainly are yin and yang, two different breeds of alien even though we came from the same Sigourney Weaver hatchling stomach. but I'm never silly enough to think I can and will go about the rest of my music career without my brother around in some capacity.

I texted him today actually, just saying "fuck the beef, let's promote this SBU album" cause it's fucking awesome and nobody knows about it.

I can and will do fine with 'Jupiter' and all the wonderful blessings that come with the privileged life of being Mindbender. But I always want to share... and SBU is forever for me.

yeah we do need a reality show even though motherfuckers would think it is scripted, chopped and screwed and doused in Pixar's finest special effects, when it's just us two talking about rap while smoking a spliff :rofl:

Conspiracy, I'm right here man. All you gotta do is be humble enough to meet me half way, and greedy/smart enough to know that we are way more the sum of our parts together, so let's get this business handled. The marketing would be so easy. "Twin aliens... that rap! Ooh, I gotta buy that!!" :lol:

we still have an EP that we haven't released that's pretty darn dope if you ask me (nobody did, nobody cares :phila: haiggytte :owens: )

I dunno what will happen. I hope we get some work done. We have waited and worked since we were 11 years old for our hometown to be seen as a world class music hotspot. Drake done opened the door for the light to shine on Toronto. For Conspiracy to leave SBU now... is insane crazy, word to Marshall Math.

rap is outta control

stay tuned
the saga continues
love,
YOTMB :ignore:

LOL @ "surreality"
Last edited by Mindbender Futurama on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

SBU = Outkast

HellRell'sToiletAdventure

Post by HellRell'sToiletAdventure »

Last edited by HellRell'sToiletAdventure on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
This Big Boi solo album is going to be awesome. Andre 3000's solo album is going to be awesome. But after a certain point in time, it's just like "why the fuck are these guys not working together once in a while? :fail: that's some bulllllshiiiiit"
Big and Andre are working together still. Don't try and compare your shit to legends. Also, why the fuck are you on Drake's dick to the point where you put down your own blood to up his album? Conspiracy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mindbender

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Fuck Mindbender AKA the U-God of SBU.

Conspiracy >>>>> SBU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mindbender.

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

Yo mindbender. if you know rap, talk to me about "WORK" when you got $500,000 (or any big amount) cash and just want to buy some beats offa any producer ever

I am CURSED by 2 space demons (like how fucked up IS GOD's illumination and who has it where?!?! anyways...doesn't matter. evil dies)

and I'm still trying to make a legal living off of economic employment.
If I luckily get a job I can pay for manufacturing and remixing of all my shit. Toronto hates to see black males get too far ahead of the racist poor struggler level. true facts of subtle money reasoning everywhere...

I coulda got a job by now. I am WAY more professional than most of these people in T.O but they hate. i see. has happened to many before.

SBU could have bought beats from EL-P, domino, rob the viking, Kemo, Moka, Apathy, and plus many more for collaborations with....naw I'll let you name any artist you would pay for to rhyme recorded tracks completely with.................

but they stop us from having TOO MUCH MONEY, dummy. fuck your talk.

if you pay , you play. get to sell your material in the marketplace. good luck with the rest of the selections that anyone can buy.

I am too busy re-completing the albums I done with Legendary and the ones I did with just me, doing covers and shoutouts and bonus ideas and CD print artwork. My shit is the worst shit with the best love and vision (quality SOMETIMES...sometimes, not)

I bet you missed 25 albums I did. you didn't hear the ones that sound better than anything the majority of CANADA did, eh. Right.......i know. i see. don't worry....

I need CDs to put on consignment, and money to pay for itunes placement
and money for ads on websites and my own website. pretty much starts from there. a spot to do public international regular daily legal business.

A website and distribution.

fuck off and rap alone. you said some shit trying to get me to WORK with you that REPELLED ME BACK, so bad, WE WILL NEVER WORK TOGETHER AGAIN.

you kicked me out in the winter, when I had nowhere to go. No forgiveness

You dissed my cosmic space knowledge levels as fantasy foolishness..this is the last incarnation that we are known as twins. true fact. make better of what you temporarily get in EXISTANCE.

you think I will always take you back. I won't. You are too rebel atheist with total faith in all love...

i can't vibe with you cuz I am HTM and I eliminated -101.00% - +99.00% of ANYONE's competitive crude unco-operative actions and antics

I am one bullet from being deaded. After making it THIS far into infinity vibrations of music sound and intelligent mental energy lyricism, I will work ALONE, cuz I want it done right. And I will return with ALL my songs sounding good and all my art done. With 10 more albums, some freestyle and some experimental fun projects.

it's not all about money. (Once you have some).

if anyone has LEARNED -A- thought from conspiracy, it's good. I want that.

then also, my speed is times 75 on DIS THE HATERS. i rapped slow to piss off everybody. and to articulate illumination existance evidence.

That was the easy part.

the medium part is learning how to get on tour with an hour show and some security and tech media , plus drivers and dates, clubs, and fans with food, liquor and weed. And also t-shirts, stickers, posters, hats, DVDs, press sheets, biographies and phone numbers with email addresses

Find a way sayeth Q-Tip.

I bought a mansion in the sky. and only I have the key. I like that MC conspiracy, as a fan of hiphop artists.

you might wanna REALLY watch your mouth when you talk to this person.

grow up big man. you don't need me, and don't cling on. you are wrong for me, stylistically and socially.

no offence. it's all fair in love and war (death) and rebirth.

PHILAFLAVA will get 5 to 10 new full videos on July 1. Canada Celebrity.
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

I wasn't going to bring this up, but several years ago SBU tried to buy a beat off of me, told me a MO was in the mail and it never came. I'm thinking that was conspiracy

The Aluminum Falcon

Post by The Aluminum Falcon »

Taken from the Hubble Telescope

keep doing your thing Conspiracy,no jokes I thought the video was dope.

Texas Raised Mikey

Post by Texas Raised Mikey »

The video was good. It is really hard to understand your lyrics though. When Mindbender and Weez-L were here, they argued a lot in the same manner. Does everyone from Canada do this? You and Bender would make a funny show. And yeah Bender, not a good look to dis your brother and big up Drake in the same sentence. Interested to see how the rest of this album sounds. Also Conspiracy, didn't you completely meltdown and lose your mind recently? What kinda shit are you on? Where do I get some? :lol:

The Aluminum Falcon

heres the best quality vid I could find, these pictures are great. If it's not already in HD I highly suggest you adjust the settings.
<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Na1YEKlU5bE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Na1YEKlU5bE&hl ... 1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Moolah wrote:Fuck Mindbender AKA the U-God of SBU.

Conspiracy >>>>> SBU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mindbender.
At this point he's more like Cappadonna, minus having a job.

Career Over Like Mike(NJJ)

Post by Career Over Like Mike(NJJ) »

Conspiracy is on crack and homeless, and he's always wearing new gear, whereas Mindbender still wears the same shitty L-R-G clothes he was wearing in 2006.

Conspiracy, can you do this song over in your Kevin from Brutal Truth growl voice, plz?

The Aluminum Falcon

I Drive A Lexus wrote:Conspiracy is on crack and homeless, and he's always wearing new gear, whereas Mindbender still wears the same shitty L-R-G clothes he was wearing in 2006.

Conspiracy, can you do this song over in your Kevin from Brutal Truth growl voice, plz?
:larry:
exactly what the fuck does another man's fashion sense have to do with this video?

Texas Raised Mikey

The Aluminum Falcon wrote:
I Drive A Lexus wrote:Conspiracy is on crack and homeless, and he's always wearing new gear, whereas Mindbender still wears the same shitty L-R-G clothes he was wearing in 2006.

:larry:
exactly what the fuck does another man's fashion sense have to do with this video?
:copy:

And every smug post you make is a post/sig combo. :lol:
Good shit!

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Moolah wrote:Fuck Mindbender AKA the U-God of SBU.

Its so clear to anyone who cares about what they hear. Conspiracy is so much better at rapping. So much better at being interesting.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

HellRell'sToiletAdventure wrote:andre 3000 would NOT threadshit on big boi though
:ff: = Daddy Fat Sacks
:ignore: = Andre 3 Stacks
Texas Raised Mikey wrote:You and Bender would make a funny show. And yeah Bender, not a good look to dis your brother and big up Drake in the same sentence. Interested to see how the rest of this album sounds. Also Conspiracy, didn't you completely meltdown and lose your mind recently? What kinda shit are you on? Where do I get some? :lol:
if you people want to pretend that I didn't do everything in my power, and then beyond, to help Conspiracy when he was in the worst phase of his life (TWICE, I may add), then you don't know anything about the truth and your words have absolutely no effect on me or my conscience. That's like me talking about what you didn't do you for your family, when I really don't know SHIT. Just like you don't. Judge not lest ye be judged WRONG.

this is tough love I have for Conspiracy now, but can't nobody say I'm not trying to help him help himself. Drake isn't my blood brother, I don't love Drake on that level. Conspiracy is a way better MC, but Drake is more professional than both of us, and I study everyone in hip hop to learn what I need to learn to become a better MC. Drake is a great person to study in 2010, from where I stand.

and Conspiracy, why did I FINALLY kick you out on day 33 when you said you would only stay over for 3 days? because you drank 40's on the couch in front of my face while I went out and worked for the money that paid for the roof over your head, the food you ate, the shower you bathed in, and the electricity for the internet on the computer you were using... on top of you unbelievably buying a hundred dollars of rap CDs at HMV (in 2009, mind you, as if the internet didn't exist) and disrespectfully leaving the unopened CDs AND the receipt for said CDs on my desk, while you facetiously told me you wouldn't even pay me $30 for rent. Don't you dare try to ever fucking talk to me like I am the bad guy in your life. YOU are. Your ego blinds you to it, and I'm done with trying to ask you to think about the effect your own choices make on your own life. Walk your path. Learn the hardest way possible. Bite all the hands that feed you and help you up. Push away the people closest to you. Blame them. Listen to the childish and divisive words of internet strangers. Ignore the wisdom of those who have known you your whole life. Pretend I don't have your best interests at heart. Act like I'm trying to stop you from getting more out of your rap career. See what all those wonderful choices gets you at the end of every day.

I don't NEED you. I lived in Toronto for over a decade alone and put out many good solo albums, "Beautiful Mutant" and more, without your help, input, thoughts, words, or energy. But you're my fucking TWIN BROTHER. I'm not so selfish to think that I can't work with you because we have different philosophies. You flagrantly contradict things I say on the SBU album, but I don't care. I will criticize HTM just like I criticize Christianity, Islam or hip hop. I still respect and learn from them. You don't have to believe what I do, I don't care what you say about it. If you believe in HTM enough, you won't give a shit what I think. I believe I'm a piece of God just like everyone else is. And I KNOW this is the truth, so I don't give a rat's ass about what anyone's ego says otherwise. Their heart is where God lives, cause that's what God is. LOVE.

Revelations: I asked you for money that YOU OWED ME cause I saved your ass TWICE in Guelph and Montreal by giving you Greyhound busfare back to Toronto, and you got mad at me for asking you to keep your word and handle your business with honor, which you finally paid me fore 3 months later. That is the truth of why you left SBU again after the tour Weez-L and I set up. Don't you dare lie about it to these Philahaters to get their fake props. I'm done with being nice to people in this world who don't respect the love I try to create.

peace to you and your struggles and I hope you exorcise your demons ASAP. your psy-vampires are the obstacle to your success as much as your ego is, and once you get rid of both of those, i think you will fly forward.

i hope you will.

love,
Mindbender Supreme Futurama

Texas Raised Mikey

T.M.I. ? :lol:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

I don't give a fuck anymore. I'll shoot you with the truth you shoot me with, let's see who's still standing when the smoke clears.

peace

Texas Raised Mikey

Mindbender Futurama wrote:I don't give a fuck anymore. I'll shoot you with the truth you shoot me with, let's see who's still standing when the smoke clears.

peace
:powers:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

ha ha.

well done.

Conspiracy, I love you, but I don't like the part of you that divides and conquers SBU.

word to :wutang:

all groups in hip hop need to be reunited

not one of them are better as solo acts. not a single one.

peace

Conspiracy

Post by Conspiracy »

we will not be together. let it go and don't try to make a bad thing worse

it is too much of a headache and an argument to get to working with you.

i let nuff people crash on my couch. when it's life and death, sure.

i make more money than I say. I just spoil myself. I deserve it.

all that 'ego' talk you claim I have is insipid. I am a humble shaman that makes adult jokes from a kid's perspective.

your attempts to be the ALMIGHTY HOLY good guy ends up in you being some cheap asshole that penny pinches over nothing and wants recognition for all actions, even if they should be done helpfully out of the good of your heart, and not expecting every atom of energy back...

you are not compatible with me, at all, Addi. can you not see that?

SBU is forever over. let's just move on with our lives. I remember my rhymes but I am not singing with you on a stage or in a studio, eva.

can you not hear your pessimism when you force your way around things?

haha. peace, dunny.

see you from in front of the counter. "May I buy one of those Mindbender CDs, please?" thanks.

2010, see the new age of positive intelligence and crystal clarity of mind.

I got too much done alone, to need to have to work around another chef, that wants to make all the flavors in the stew. I am a solo soldier/scientist

if I fail, it's alone. If I make a zillion, it's from what I done did. ya heard?

see if you can see the error in your ways. my errors were not saving sales money and lack of distribution.

SUPERALIENS is done. will be out on July 1. 5 videos to come starting July 1. and then you can see how much next level entertainment I create

may you not do anything violently aggressive by accident/outta ignorance.

holla at cha froggie

C
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

tpp

Post by tpp »

:rofl:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

You know what I wrote is the truth, man. That's it.

If I ever save your life again, don't disrespect me, brother.

GOOD LUCK OVERCOMING ALL YOUR OBSTACLES BY YOURSELF, KHARI.

"My pessimism"? FUCKING JOKES, Conspiracy. YOU are the darkside of the twin equation and you know and love it. I am the one that has been called the Black Tony Robbins, ha. I am one of the most positive forces of kindness and love around. I'm just not a fucking idiot anymore. I am someone who tries to embody the energy of Heaven and Godly love on Earth. But when earthlings and their earth ways fuck with me, I cannot and will not always respond with Love. Sometimes you fight fire with fire, sometimes you fight fire with water. It's Malcolm X time, by any means necessary.
Conspiracy wrote:"I got too much done alone, to need to have to work around another chef, that wants to make all the flavors in the stew."

-you CAN'T even believe the bullshit you are selling, can you bro? how in God's name have I ever tried to selfishly control SBU, especially since you moved back to Toronto? Ninja, please. You can't give ONE example of me powertripping or "making all the flavors in the stew". The new SBU album was an equal choice endeavor, from beats to songs to the liner notes, and you know it. I will not stand by when any of my critics try to misrepresent who I am for their own empty accusations. Fuck this bullshit.

I'm not pissed off that you have left SBU, cause you have left SBU dozens of times before for even sillier reasons. I'm disappointed at how ignorant your ego is being to prefer to go about your career alone instead of even being able to hang out as friends (and brothers) who listen to rap, and share resources and what not. If you want to live in Toronto and not be even business partners with me, then FINE! Good luck with your future career, soloist! I don't gotta say a word about who I am in this city as far as hip hop goes. See how far you get without my help. I'm sure your ego wants to try and get to the top alone. When will you realize you can't do that, and that nobody in hip hop history has ever done it alone?

I pray you see that you could use some more humility. Everyone on the fucking planet could. I serve hip hop daily. I give positive energy to people who have repeatedly offended me. I offer music and kindness and wisdom and compassion and service constantly to strangers and friends alike. I try and make peace with people who have done nothing but hate and disrespect me, from you Conspiracy to Roger Suarez to many more. You don't have a case in the Universal court of Law and Truth to say that I have done bad to you, Khari. You can try and pretend I'm the problem in SBU as long as your ego wants, dude. When you get wise and humble, maybe you'll see the light.

Honestly, you're not even keeping your word that you would help promote the third SBU album we just finished after 13 fucking years. That's why it should be ME not putting up with YOUR ego's bullshit, but I have time and time and time again.

I am going to shine the truth of my life far and wide with this Jupiter album. I am also going to tell the entire fucking story about why SBU isn't together, because I just sold another album to Kirk, and this is what he said about it the next day on my Facebook page:
By the way, the new SBU Album is unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raw, Dangerous, Fresh, Head baggin', Mind-Blasting , Beautiful, SICK!!!!, Out of this World....You dont understand - people will never fully understand, unless they hear it. Its the only way to receive the Magical goodness that is SBU.

Thank you for sha...ring your art with the world!!!!
Truly inspiring,

Im missing Khari,

Keep Bending Minds
Respect
Love is what forgives. Khari, if you have any love for me as a brother or as an MC in SBU, one day, before you and/or I leave this planet, we'll finish what we started, as in both promoting one of the best albums of the year "In Space No One Can Hear You Rhyme", and also put out our EP "Wonderful Kingly"... and then maybe take a ten year break apart or something. If you want to be super egotistical and try to blame me for some shit I NEVER did to you, then... you lose. And you can't even see what you lost, because your ego is eclipsing your future.

Think about it. I'm at the half way point, compromising and willing to put up with your bullshit for the benefit of SBU and the world. One day, you should do the same and put up with my bullshit for the benefit of SBU and the world.

or be by yourself.

either way, I'm about to drop 'Jupiter', cause I FINALLY fucking got the first single back from the mastering studio last night, yay :grin: .

I'm about to blast the fuck off whether you are with me or not. Nobody in the world can say I didn't offer you a seat on Rocketship Mindbender (which is part of the Mothership SBU). You are supposed to be a co-pilot, even if we are ultimately heading to different galaxies.

:grap:

choose your destiny wisely, Conspiracy. If you're on a solo mission forever... you will need all the luck in the world. Peace to you, regardless.

:ff:

in universal love and universal truth,
Mindbender Futurama Shabazz Supreme
20T.O.: The Year Of The Mind Bender
:ignore:

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

it's like one of you pee'd in the tub, and you both blamed the other one.

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

Quit gaying up your brother's thread. Every post you make you try and get in something about you. Your brother doesn't like you or your music. Get over it..