General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Nav

Post by Nav »

whoever said it wrote:Nigga fuck Eminem, fuck that ho and fuck Swizz too
Resolved Question
Does Biggie Smalls hate HipHop???

"Shoulda been a cop, Fukc Hiphop"

I've been wondering what he meant by this.
Additional Details
Rap sucks, HipHop is better

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Naw, he likes hip hop and rap. He was just referring to if he hadn't started rapping he would've been a cop.
So he's cursing it, not that he doesn't like it, just for the sake of it.

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

That was awful.

ogie

Post by ogie »

Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:That was awful.

I.A.

Post by I.A. »

didnt like the beat but id rather listen to nikki then drake plus nikki is hot. ive heard better from marshall tho. not terrible overall

DeeZyDogg

Post by DeeZyDogg »

I.A. wrote:didnt like the beat but id rather listen to nikki then drake plus nikki is hot. ive heard better from marshall tho. not terrible overall
^Why the hell would you have to choose to listen to faggit ass Drake or wack ass Nikki anyways? Makes no fuckin sense. I never waste my time listening to garbage... There's no fuckin point. Y'all are trippin. *shaking head*

I even hate the fact that I know who the fuck they are. And for the record, they are NOT Hiphop. It sucks when R&B and/or Pop shit get's called or lumped in with Hiphop. Just cuz people RAP doesn't mean it's Hiphop.
Last edited by DeeZyDogg on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supnick

Post by supnick »

i'll kick that hoe, punt

ADR

Post by ADR »

Kim got shat upon.

Req

Post by Req »

DeeZyDogg wrote:
I.A. wrote:didnt like the beat but id rather listen to nikki then drake plus nikki is hot. ive heard better from marshall tho. not terrible overall
^Why the hell would you have to choose to listen to faggit ass Drake or wack ass Nikki anyways? Makes no fuckin sense. I never waste my time listening to garbage... There's no fuckin point. Y'all are trippin. *shaking head*
no, you just come into threads to waste your time talking about them instead?

:rofl:
F.U. MOOLAH

DeeZyDogg

Post by DeeZyDogg »

Req wrote:no, you just come into threads to waste your time talking about them instead?
^This is a discussion forum so I come in and say what I have to say... Basically offering my opinion.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

LOL AT THESE ITTY BITTY PIGGIES

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS YOU'RE AN OUT OF TOUCH BOOM BAP DINOSAUR

PEACE PIGGIES
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

Naysayer

Post by Naysayer »

Hi. I'm just here to hate on this song.

It sucks.

stroydnaire

Post by stroydnaire »

step one wrote:Couldnt give a shit who 'outshined' who. This is fucking horrible and Nicki Minaj is wack as fuck.
Agrees! Why does she makes those faces????? She got a fat ass though!

Thun

Post by Thun »

DeeZyDogg wrote:

I even hate the fact that I know who the fuck they are. And for the record, they are NOT Hiphop. It sucks when R&B and/or Pop shit get's called or lumped in with Hiphop. Just cuz people RAP doesn't mean it's Hiphop.
You make a lot of excellent points.

stilltown

Post by stilltown »

Philaflava wrote:I just want to see her box.

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

I actually like Nicki Minaj and I'm one of the few Eminem non haters left.

This song is awful.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:I actually like Nicki Minaj and I'm one of the few Eminem non haters left.

This song is awful.
The songs sucks, but do you agree that she used her style to good effect here? I think she might be improving.

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

her verse on that song with the tall eyebrows guy was better than this...that up all night or whatever its called

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

DeeZyDogg wrote:

:ignore:

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

both should be shot

Gregg Popabitch

Thun wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:I actually like Nicki Minaj and I'm one of the few Eminem non haters left.

This song is awful.
The songs sucks, but do you agree that she used her style to good effect here? I think she might be improving.
Well, I liked her to begin with. She is definitely improving.

But her style on this track? The flow on this song was kind of a hybrid of Dipset and her style.

It was cool but I'm not gonna go crazy over it yet.

I.A.

Post by I.A. »

DeeZyDogg wrote:

i dont listen to either regularly but think she is more listenable then drake thats all. im not part of their fan clubs and shit lol. im still an eminem fan tho hes still got some good shit left in him. its a discussion n that was my opinion. never said anything about them being hip hop or buying their albums

Thun

Post by Thun »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:
Thun wrote:

This song is awful.
Well, I liked her to begin with. She is definitely improving.

But her style on this track? The flow on this song was kind of a hybrid of Dipset and her style.

It was cool but I'm not gonna go crazy over it yet.
Her style to begin with is a hybrid of Lil' Kim and Missy Elliot, so maybe it's good that she's branching out.

Or

DIS TRAK SUX EVERYBODYZ A FAGGIT I'M GONNA GO CRY ABOWT ITT DEN GO LISSUN 2 SUM MAINO

The choice is yours.

Gregg Popabitch

i don't see the lil kim influence unless you mean image wise and not music.

i think rapping wise, she's a mix between missy and a little bit of busta rhymes. i doubt anyone sees the busta in her but me. lol.

I hated eminem on this song so much. and that's weird for me because I tend to give him the benefit of the doubt a lot.

Thun

Post by Thun »

if you can't see a lil' kim influence style-wise but you can detect busta, I don't know what to tell you.

Teddy C.D.

Post by Teddy C.D. »

step one wrote:Couldnt give a shit who 'outshined' who. This is fucking horrible and Nicki Minaj is wack as fuck.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Why is outshined in quotes?

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:The flow on this song was kind of a hybrid of Dipset and her (or his) style.
I feel like that describes sooooo many rappers these days. Never been Dipset jocker, but I feel like their influence is inescapable in most younger rappers.

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

Thun wrote:if you can't see a lil' kim influence style-wise but you can detect busta, I don't know what to tell you.
Her style is way more reminiscent of Busta than Kim on tracks like "Monster" and "My Chick Bad." I can definitely see the Kim influence on a song like her cover of "Warning," but that was before she came into her own and found her own lane.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Yeah I guess. And she's quoting Busta's "Scenario" verse here. Which is probably why a lot of people here are hating on this; she puts their rap knowledge to shame.

Gyangsta 4 Life

Post by Gyangsta 4 Life »

I seent Nicki Minaj in the mall last Saturday. True story, bro. She is bad.