KOTD: Ground Zero - Conspiracy vs Josh Fisher battle. AMC

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Conspiracy

KOTD: Ground Zero - Conspiracy vs Josh Fisher battle. AMC

Post by Conspiracy »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER3lzlz7C0k

this is some good battling by me. "Beat him down, beat YOU down" - Debo
Respect to that crazy cat, Josh Fisher. He had some intelligent attacks on my name and my hairstyle, and spirituality. It shows some of you *ahem* rappers (not MCs, MCs drop albums) study the arts and crafts of other musicians and rappers. But then, some others of you guys are experienced veterans with numerous classic masterpieces finished and distributed worldwide, after touring, so....to each their own, muchacho.

I assume these new kids post 2005 are stupider and more ignorant that even us 90's kids were, cuz they got iphones and the internet with facebook and itunes.

Ha ha. give some honest or unfair and biased or comedic feedback. I got lots of new projects coming out.

1-Fancy Freestyle Flavorz mixtape
2-For Those That Love Pleasure LP
3-Negativity LP
4-The Sarah Connor LP (boy who cried wolf)
5-The Devil Is Fucking Dead LP
6-SuperNigga LP

all by January 2013

Conspiracy says:"Learn right above wrong and good over bad"
Legendary Entertainment/Astral Majesty Creations 2011

new website sooner that I thought
www.conspiracyscreations.com
everybody sharing all the food, liquor, drugs, and money for free spiritual knowledge and PUSSY....
extraterrestrial illumination has been discovered!(Really.)
top 10-BUSTA-RZA-AZ-REDMAN-NAPTRON-APATHY-ABSTRACT RUDE-BLACK THOUGHT-DR DRE-SCARFACE (and Supernatural as a bonus 11*)
2010 C

blessingindisguise

Post by blessingindisguise »

You need to stick to the damn self promo thread. Contribute more and Phila won't really have a problem with you promoting so much.