Wu Tang Forever?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

PopeyeJones wrote:
Req wrote:
Jaz wrote:Oh and before you pull the race card, Lord Monsta who is the DJ for X-Clan and I have discussed this in the past and it sickens him as well.
Lord Willin levels of lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jaz, you are an unkempt, overweight, middle aged white man from Europe, who is currently in love with a grotesque bitch that grew up in an igloo, please stop using the term "coon"...

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Balkongen Loungin' wrote:Jaz copy & pasting 2004 Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin UGHH threads about my motherfucking homegirl Je$$sica Diane Finch/Castellano is the highlight of this 4 page banger thus far, imo.

One luv to Kree.

lol at that pic of Jessica, shits classic
Last edited by GUCCI CONDOMS on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Spartan wrote:and so ended the wu discussion.
Nooooooooooooo :ropeswing:

I was with a girl who used to love to fuck to :wutang: and it was amazing.

We fucked to about 13 Wu records... Good times indeed

And If you feel the need to prove yourself to strangers, you're well on your way to being a faker. I don't gotta lie to kick it, nobody should have to

But that requires knowledge of self as well as some other 12 jewels shit that ignorant ninjas don't wanna deal with :bunk:

Civilize yourself, savage :jaz: :rofl:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wheels

Post by wheels »

Do you realize that you wrote this:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:I was with a girl who used to love to fuck to :wutang: and it was amazing.

Which nobody gives a fuck about, and then immediately followed it up with this:
And If you feel the need to prove yourself to strangers, you're well on your way to being a faker.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

wheels wrote:Do you realize that you wrote this:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:I was with a girl who used to love to fuck to :wutang: and it was amazing.

And If you feel the need to prove yourself to strangers, you're well on your way to being a faker.
only people who dont get pussy get aggravated about other people talkin about getting pussy...

wheels

Post by wheels »

Interesting hypothesis broziff. I was really just commenting on the self-contradiction in junktucker's post, but think whatever you want.

In my experience, the dudes constantly talking about fucking chicks are almost always lying about it.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Yet you remain fixated on the exploits of Mindbender's genitals when it relates to their commingling with females' genitals because...?

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

Employee wrote:Yet you remain fixated on the exploits of Mindbender's genitals when it relates to their commingling with females' genitals because...?
Its wheels. He has nothing else better to do than shit like this.
Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:

only people who dont get pussy get aggravated about other people talkin about getting pussy...
:copy:
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

ardamus wrote:
Employee wrote:Yet you remain fixated on the exploits of Mindbender's genitals when it relates to their commingling with females' genitals because...?
Its wheels. He has nothing else better to do than shit like this.
Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:

:copy:
for real. it's a fact, in my life. not bragging, just simply the truth.
OR, if you really think it's a lie, then the odds of it being true are 50/50, no more no less. so doubt whatever you want, i just don't care to expose her face. satisfying some strangers with pictures isn't my reward... having sex with her is. :ring:
I met this woman backstage at a GZA concert. Is it not inconceivable...? :killacam:
Some people have active sex lives. Social lives. Travelling lives. Parenting lives. And so forth. Those with little to none of any life should not complain about other people doing things especially if they are just speaking on the factual function and specifics and the results of them doing WHAT THE FUCK THEY DO :rockout: NINJA :sherlock:

"you god damn right i fucks fans!" :ghostface:

I picked up a SMOKIN hot girl once just from seeing her amazing :wutang: belt buckle. Swear to God's Father that I didn't even notice how hot the rest of her was until we kept talking... but I digress.

its :wutang: , motherfuckers
Last edited by Mindbender Futurama on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:only people who dont get pussy get aggravated about other people talkin about getting pussy...
:larry:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

The Afronaut wrote:
Race Car Bed Sleeping Rapist Virgin wrote:only people who dont get pussy get aggravated about other people talkin about getting pussy...
:larry:
there are other reasons... but people who are comfortable in their own skin and happy with their life don't often set shit off... especially about sex.

"Son, she's slurpin' and burpin', son!! Yo, listen, listen..." - the RZA :rofl: :wutang:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

:thebest: