:cheers:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

Employee, your blog is going to blow a hole in the Steady Bloggin pirate ship

YARRR MATEY
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:Employee, your blog is going to blow a hole in the Steady Bloggin pirate ship

YARRR MATEY
That's not my goal at all, though. If not for Steady Bloggin', cats would give less of a shit than they already do about me launching a blog of my own. Out of deference to Gloss and the rest of the blog's contributors, I'm not interested in a blog war. Besides, man, they'll always murder me in traffic. Shit is set up nicely over there.

On the boards, though, Male Ass Master and Jizzlecentboy are still caribou homos.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Odnet wrote:Dope post on Dave Dub. Used to love Sub Contents back in the day.
Thanks, man. I actually found an OLD ASS Sunflower Kidz (Dave Dub, Zest, Keno etc) tape earlier this morning.

Quality is horrible, but there is SO MUCH shit on there. It's ninety-minutes so I'm going to record it to the hard drive in a bit and upload it soon after.

Odnet

Post by Odnet »

That sounds dope. When I had a show at KZSU, I actually had Dave on a couple times. Real nice guy. I remember him and Persevere brought the test pressing for "Tables Turn" the first time he came through and it was so fucked up it skipped like five times throughout the song.

Good job on the blog. I like seeing this type of shit covered.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Odnet wrote:That sounds dope. When I had a show at KZSU, I actually had Dave on a couple times. Real nice guy. I remember him and Persevere brought the test pressing for "Tables Turn" the first time he came through and it was so fucked up it skipped like five times throughout the song.

Good job on the blog. I like seeing this type of shit covered.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Employee wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:Employee, your blog is going to blow a hole in the Steady Bloggin pirate ship

YARRR MATEY
That's not my goal at all, though. If not for Steady Bloggin', cats would give less of a shit than they already do about me launching a blog of my own. Out of deference to Gloss and the rest of the blog's contributors, I'm not interested in a blog war. Besides, man, they'll always murder me in traffic. Shit is set up nicely over there.

On the boards, though, Male Ass Master and Jizzlecentboy are still caribou homos.
oh! word.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Mindbender don't be a douchebag. You're saying douchey shit lately. All of this stems from the unanimous decision NOT to have you apart of Steady Bloggin' a year ago. Your whole tune changed. No go ahead and say some precious shit and back peddle like love is love or whatever.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Philaflava wrote:Mindbender don't be a douchebag. You're saying douchey shit lately. All of this stems from the unanimous decision NOT to have you apart of Steady Bloggin' a year ago. Your whole tune changed. No go ahead and say some precious shit and back peddle like love is love or whatever.
fuck that shit! I say what I want, Jason. And I damn near hate journalism now, man. I'm not the journalist, I'm the fucking story. My life is interesting and unique and I can't wait to tell my tale, it's never been told, and it's like NOBODY in hip hop ever before.

I haven't even thought about trying to get back on Steady Bloggin. Their loss. I don't even really try to write. I express my thoughts, and not make an attempt to intellectualize or perfect them, even though I know how to. I could have easily edited myself to fit in the tiny box Jizzlecentboy's power trippin ass wanted me to fit in, but I REALLY didn't care. I have other blogs I could write for, bigger than Steady Bloggin (not that it matters to me. You know I love this site and support it even when some people here hate the way I do my thing.) If I wanted to get big on some other blogs, I easily could. It's not my dream and it's not my goal. I don't say this cause I'm bitter. I say it cause it's true. With a blog full of fucking haters, Employee brought a different perspective. Don't you think if I was on there, it would bring more diverse perspective? It would have. It never happened. Oh well. I moved on. I promise you I don't give a fuck if their hate continues. They will keep falling apart if they keep up the immature micromanaging madness.

I don't give a flying fuck about the blog. I didn't read anyone's stuff besides Employee anyways. Are Male Ass Master and the other guy making it grow? Are they really worth following, in the grand scheme of things? Doesn't seem like it. Enlighten me if I'm wrong. One hating-ass dickbag named Byron Crawford is more than enough for hip hop. All these dudes trying to hate their way to the top of the internet are never going NOWHERE. Love ain't all love, dude. It's hate, jealousy and manipulation that will be the death of that blog, or at least its perpetual purgatory.

fuck the bullshit. that's what I say. and there's a lot of bullshit around here.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:
Philaflava wrote:Mindbender don't be a douchebag. You're saying douchey shit lately. All of this stems from the unanimous decision NOT to have you apart of Steady Bloggin' a year ago. Your whole tune changed. No go ahead and say some precious shit and back peddle like love is love or whatever.
fuck that shit! I say what I want, Jason. And I damn near hate journalism now, man. I'm not the journalist, I'm the fucking story. My life is interesting and unique and I can't wait to tell my tale, it's never been told, and it's like NOBODY in hip hop ever before.

I haven't even thought about trying to get back on Steady Bloggin. Their loss. I don't even really try to write. I express my thoughts, and not make an attempt to intellectualize or perfect them, even though I know how to. I could have easily edited myself to fit in the tiny box Jizzlecentboy's power trippin ass wanted me to fit in, but I REALLY didn't care. I have other blogs I could write for, bigger than Steady Bloggin (not that it matters to me. You know I love this site and support it even when some people here hate the way I do my thing.) If I wanted to get big on some other blogs, I easily could. It's not my dream and it's not my goal. I don't say this cause I'm bitter. I say it cause it's true. With a blog full of fucking haters, Employee brought a different perspective. Don't you think if I was on there, it would bring more diverse perspective? It would have. It never happened. Oh well. I moved on. I promise you I don't give a fuck if their hate continues. They will keep falling apart if they keep up the immature micromanaging madness.

I don't give a flying fuck about the blog. I didn't read anyone's stuff besides Employee anyways. Are Male Ass Master and the other guy making it grow? Are they really worth following, in the grand scheme of things? Doesn't seem like it. Enlighten me if I'm wrong. One hating-ass dickbag named Byron Crawford is more than enough for hip hop. All these dudes trying to hate their way to the top of the internet are never going NOWHERE. Love ain't all love, dude. It's hate, jealousy and manipulation that will be the death of that blog, or at least its perpetual purgatory.

fuck the bullshit. that's what I say. and there's a lot of bullshit around here.
1. You're a faggot.
2. You're dad's a deadbeat who promised you concerts in Jamaica that will NEVER happen.
3. Your crackhead brother pulls more hoes than you and probably lives in a nicer dwelling.
4. You have less than $100 to your name at any given moment.
5. You dress in women's underwear and you take nude photos with muscular hairy legged men.
6. You're a failure of a rapper.
7. You are perpetually unemployed.
8. You couldn't write your way out of a paper bag. You can't afford a paper bag.
9. Your IQ is 85, max.
10. You live in a country with free health care, education, housing, etc. and you're still a fucking ne'er do well hobo who looks like a retarded space cockroach.

Now bounce the fuck out of here, fag. Nobody gives a shit about the 5th consecutive YOTMB, you sorry sack of shit. Employee will not blog positively about you just because you kiss his ass, shit for brains.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

is it any good, Employee?

hiphopDX crowned Raekwon "Best NYC MC of 2009". It's true, and it's also weird.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

I'm kind of checking it in the background. Standard Raekwon. Cocaine verbiage galorez.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Employee wrote:

I'm kind of checking it in the background. Standard Raekwon. Cocaine verbiage galorez.
but it's the colors and the angles of his slang and his emotions that makes it so... addictive. hip hop is long done OD'ing on the lines of Bisquick most crack rappers been shilling since Jay-Z said "I'm a hustla". I hope a lot of Gotham g's do the necessary soul searching before they attempt to release another album this year.

dirtybird

Post by dirtybird »

will read
you post good music and you're good at writing

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

Thun wrote:8. You couldn't write your way out of a paper bag. You can't afford a paper bag.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

odium-LSC wrote:
Thun wrote:8. You couldn't write your way out of a paper bag. You can't afford a paper bag.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmmXhZ4CUVs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmmXhZ4CUVs&hl ... 6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

why'd mb get the boot from steadybloggin he's a pretty entertaining nigga
UBM CD COMING SOON

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:why'd mb get the boot from steadybloggin he's a pretty entertaining nigga
:lol:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Employee wrote:
Tweak Da Leak wrote:why'd mb get the boot from steadybloggin he's a pretty entertaining nigga
:lol:
in fact :rofl:

Dids

Post by Dids »

Employee- the blog is nice, the title means you'll lose hits from people who won't hit it at work.

Bender,
My life is interesting and unique and I can't wait to tell my tale, it's never been told, and it's like NOBODY in hip hop ever before.
We all know far too much about your life, since you never shut up.

It's not interesting. It's not unique. You are a failed artist working a string of dead end, low paying jobs while lying to yourself about how you're about to make it big.

You share your "unique" story with a nation of cater-waiters, strippers, body guards and temps.

The only thing interesting about you is your brother, and you know that, and hate him for it.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

zygmontone

Post by zygmontone »

subscribed