What Albums Do You Want To Hear Remastered?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Neuro

Post by Neuro »

what did you all think of co-flows remastered funcrusher plus

MF ZACK

Post by MF ZACK »

Tical. The mixing overall was shitty.

Renessis

Post by Renessis »

If Bob Ludwig were to do them, I'd buy them.
Sacraficing dynamics for loudness is awful IMO when you can just turn the iddish up louder.
I kind of like how an album from the early 90's sounds. I just compensate the EQ settings for the album and I feel that is a better way to enjoy it. I don't like how music these days has NO midrange what so ever, considering that is what the human is designed to hear the best. Call me a dinosaur at 24 but w/e.

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

Blockhead wrote:
Philaflava wrote:
KITFUNK wrote:93 Til Infinity
Runaway Slave
Brighton Beach Memoirs
Van Full of Pakistans
99th Dimention
From Where???
Starving Art
Manic Depression
{The Last Shall Be First}
Rooftop Soundcheck
Makin' Moves
A Who Dat?
World Ultimate
Trendz...
The Shamen
Procreations
The Album
Soul On Ice
Invisible Empire
Phunk Wucha Heard
Basically any album made in the early-mid 90's.
Yup. even the mediocre ones.
All opinion, faggot. You need to hop off my testicles. They aren't a launch-pad for your faggotry.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

word bro, if they one day remaster "Van full of pakistans" my hip hop listening days will be complete. Finally i can hear "monkey off my back" is all its stereo splendor. The highs will be SO high and the lows? BOOMING.
:face: :jiz:

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

Blockhead wrote:word bro, if they one day remaster "Van full of pakistans" my hip hop listening days will be complete. Finally i can hear "monkey off my back" is all its stereo splendor. The highs will be SO high and the lows? BOOMING.
Your music is awesome.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

KITFUNK wrote:
Blockhead wrote:word bro, if they one day remaster "Van full of pakistans" my hip hop listening days will be complete. Finally i can hear "monkey off my back" is all its stereo splendor. The highs will be SO high and the lows? BOOMING.
Your music is awesome.
:cheers:
Thanks bro. You're a great poster.
:bork: 4 LYFE!

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

Blockhead wrote:
KITFUNK wrote:
Your music is awesome.
:cheers:
Thanks bro. You're a great poster.
:bork: 4 LYFE!
:bork: All day, vanilla face.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

YOU HAVE A STARANG WONDAH QUOTE IN YOUR SIG.
Seriously, You really do.

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

Blockhead wrote:YOU HAVE A STARANG WONDAH QUOTE IN YOUR SIG.
Seriously, You really do.
You give beats to Aesop Rock. Seriously, you really do.

Mad and stuff cause Starang isn't a pseudo intellectual faggot.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Your argument is pretty thin, guy.
On one hand, I make beats for a living, on the other you enjoy the music of OGC so much you quote him in your sig on a hip hop message board.
At least quote someone good from bootcamp if you're gonna be such a borked out faggot about it.
Lets not forget, you're the one who flew off the handle at me simply saying some music you cherish is , in fact, mediocre. In reality, you're some weird , probably young, scandinavian boy who fetishizes obscure yet half assed hip hop that was created before he even knew such a sub-genre existed. I say that cause there's no other explanation to anyone being THAT into some of the shit you like. straight up. I was there when it dropped. I remember it. It wasn't that great then and the years certainly haven't been kind to it.
Please, feel free to remind me that I've worked with aesop and how shitty my beats are but the fact of the matter is, if I came out in 94 and produced for Milkbone. you'd be begging for the remaster of that album in this very thread.

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

Blockhead wrote:Your argument is pretty thin, guy.
On one hand, I make beats for a living, on the other you enjoy the music of OGC so much you quote him in your sig on a hip hop message board.
At least quote someone good from bootcamp if you're gonna be such a borked out faggot about it.
Lets not forget, you're the one who flew off the handle at me simply saying some music you cherish is , in fact, mediocre. In reality, you're some weird , probably young, scandinavian boy who fetishizes obscure yet half assed hip hop that was created before he even knew such a sub-genre existed. I say that cause there's no other explanation to anyone being THAT into some of the shit you like. straight up. I was there when it dropped. I remember it. It wasn't that great then and the years certainly haven't been kind to it.
Please, feel free to remind me that I've worked with aesop and how shitty my beats are but the fact of the matter is, if I came out in 94 and produced for Milkbone. you'd be begging for the remaster of that album in this very thread.
Brb, gonna rap about magic earthworms and Cheerios over subpar beats.

Thanks for taking the time to write an essay to a "weird, Scandinavian boy" though, it's really appreciated and not homo-erotic at all.
Last edited by KITFUNK on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Busta Ry

Post by Busta Ry »

Philaflava wrote: Basically any album made in the early-mid 90's.

Yup, except let's roll it out around 86 and throw some Fat Boys up in that bitch.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

KITFUNK wrote:not homo-erotic at all.
:larry:

Thun

Post by Thun »

:mods:

KITFUNK

Post by KITFUNK »

Blockhead wrote:
KITFUNK wrote:not homo-erotic at all.
:larry:
Can't hear ya bro, listening to these superintellectualemobabble raps over these sooperartisitc beats at high volume.

truthaddict

Post by truthaddict »

They need to re-release all the Digital Underground stuff... Sons of The P...