Game - Purp and Patron (2CD)

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

Game makes disposable music between albums
he did it before documentary too
it keeps him sharp
i enjoy these mixtapes but don't usually revisit them more than a month or two after they drop

the track where he does slick rick is dope
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

liked the tapes he was doing when he originally dissed G Unit and had 300 bars or whatever that was(overkill i know, esp when he kept doing more versions) but the last few have been horrible to me.

i liked 3 songs on this new one. just seems like Game tries to be whoever is good to him at the time. so many Wiz jacks on this cd its disgusting..

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

DOING ANOTHER RAPPERS FLOW IS NEXT LEVEL NAME DROPPING
SEE THE TRACK ON THIS ALBUM WHERE HE DOES SLICK RICK, ON HIS LAST ALBUM WHERE HE DOES NAS OR THE ONE WHERE HE DOES TUPAC BIGGIE & EAZY E, ONE OF THE ONES WHERE HE DOES DRE ETC
1. Nas
2. Drake

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

Busta Ry

Post by Busta Ry »

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:DOING ANOTHER RAPPERS FLOW IS NEXT LEVEL NAME DROPPING
SEE THE TRACK ON THIS ALBUM WHERE HE DOES SLICK RICK, ON HIS LAST ALBUM WHERE HE DOES NAS OR THE ONE WHERE HE DOES TUPAC BIGGIE & EAZY E, ONE OF THE ONES WHERE HE DOES DRE ETC
Doesn't he always do Dre?

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

nah, peep the first couple tracks of doctor's advocate. he's clearly doing a dre impression there.
1. Nas
2. Drake

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

^yea i noticed that, he'd make his voice damn near Dre's tone and ride Dre's dick the whole time.

one thing i cant knock about Game is he's a true fan hahaha, he will prop you and if you do a song with him he will do a play on words of your shit that will probably either impress you or make you feel uncomfortable being around him...lol @ him talking about stealing Nas' album on a track with him

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

A Kid wrote:one thing i cant knock about Game is he's a true fan hahaha, he will prop you and if you do a song with him he will do a play on words of your shit that will probably either impress you or make you feel uncomfortable being around him...lol @ him talking about stealing Nas' album on a track with him
:lol:

There we go :cheers:

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

1995... eleven years to the day
im in the record shop with choices to make
it was chronic on the top shelf, illmatic on the left homie
wanna cop both but only got a 20 on me
so fuck it i stole both, spent the 20 on a dub sack
ripped the package off illmatic & bumped that

i love that song, that part is ill to me.....................but even weirder is on the hook, nas & game going back n forth............... there's a line or two that sound like nas but i think its game............ GAME DOING HIS NAS IMPRESSION IN FRONT OF NAS IN THE SAME STUDIO.......... DUDE IS A MANIC DEPRESSIVE EMOTIONAL PSYCHO................... AKA MUSICAL GENIUS
1. Nas
2. Drake

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

A Kid wrote:^yea i noticed that, he'd make his voice damn near Dre's tone and ride Dre's dick the whole time.

one thing i cant knock about Game is he's a true fan hahaha, he will prop you and if you do a song with him he will do a play on words of your shit that will probably either impress you or make you feel uncomfortable being around him...lol @ him talking about stealing Nas' album on a track with him
pretty much, LOL

but especially this
he'd make his voice damn near Dre's tone and ride Dre's dick the whole time.
Game's paying homage style is actually rap clone dickriding on a level that equally frightening and remarkable.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;