Raekwon, Ghostface and Mindbender rocking mics

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Nom Inf

Post by Nom Inf »

Bender be livin

Dudeman

Post by Dudeman »

Yeah, Ghost does this at every show. Pretty fucking rad of them.
dudeman

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

can't lie, i got shivers
Ghostface Killah @GhostfaceKillah is now following you (@mindbendermind).
:wutang: :ghostface: :bow:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

is there a tl;dr version? fuck readin all that

iCONtheMicKing

Post by iCONtheMicKing »

That shit felt amazing didn't it? Thaswassup Bender. Glad you got that moment.

In 2005 I had a bunch of these, granted at a smaller scale, when I was on tour with Cappadonna, Killah Priest, U-God and R.A. the Rugged Man.

One time during a few off days on that tour I was in New Haven and the Ghostface tour came through so R.A. opened that and Capp jumped on for Ghost's set. R.A. didn't have a dj, so I manned the tables for him and then Mathematics didn't show up so I got to spin for Ghost too.

Now everytime I'm in town for a Wutang show or Capp show I get to be one of those random people that's up there for no reason. :wutang:

Shout out to my 18 year old self.
Internet Rapper - http://ipullrank.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

Thread is now about iCON.

But Mindbender, that shit is really fucking cool. Congrats.

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

:cheers: MB, that is pretty incredible.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

i saw this it was cool. ghost & rae did a good show but killer mike was better imo. he did the same set the previous night at wrongbar & that was one of the best shows i've been to. he was more comfortable with the smaller venue it seems. anyway props bender, your energy was crazy. people in the audience around me were like 'who is that guy he's awesome'
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.

Huldrich Bullsh!t

Post by Huldrich Bullsh!t »

this looks cool. congrats :cheers:

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

I forgot about that tour, iCON. Good shit.

Dope shit on Bender's part. No matter how much posters want him banned, this shit right here was entertaining. I'm just waiting for step one to see this thread and die of a heart attack.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

DJCommunist

Post by DJCommunist »

that is pretty awesome man

Thun

Post by Thun »

Ha, that was dope. I liked how you got in the ODB censored effect at the end.

b.radio

Post by b.radio »

good shit cockbreath
:wutang: :roll: :ohsh: :ohsh: :bow:

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

I will celebrate your fantastic time and ignore your excessive emoticon use. For some shit like this, its definitely justified.

Req

Post by Req »

MB swagged out on stage then told a bunch of groupies he's actually Killah Priest and slayed dat puss
F.U. MOOLAH

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Thun wrote:Ha, that was dope. I liked how you got in the ODB censored effect at the end.
thanks, brother. i would have been louder on the mic to be honest, but i was rhyming the entire show in the crowd at top volume, jumping, shouting and losing my mind basically, so my voice wasn't at 100% by that point of the show, which was like 3/4's way done.

that's a YOTMB tribute :bow: ODB GOD

iCONtheMicKing wrote:That shit felt amazing didn't it? Thaswassup Bender. Glad you got that moment.

In 2005 I had a bunch of these, granted at a smaller scale, when I was on tour with Cappadonna, Killah Priest, U-God and R.A. the Rugged Man.

One time during a few off days on that tour I was in New Haven and the Ghostface tour came through so R.A. opened that and Capp jumped on for Ghost's set. R.A. didn't have a dj, so I manned the tables for him and then Mathematics didn't show up so I got to spin for Ghost too.

Now everytime I'm in town for a Wutang show or Capp show I get to be one of those random people that's up there for no reason. :wutang:

Shout out to my 18 year old self.
see, that's what the fuck is uppppp! i love to hear the stories, agin and agin :cheers: i'm so glad you got to do that. even if I didn't get to go on stage, I'd be hella happy just to see my friend Scratch Bastid spin for Rae and Ghost. jealous ones envy for real. unless Myjah is a really bad public speaker or gets really nervous in front of crowds, i wish she woulda rocked the verse when she was offered the chance. it's mad fun!

never lose complete touch of your 18 year old self. you're only as young as your heart feels. childlike, not childish, no gambino :wutang:

EMCEE DARTH MALEK wrote:i saw this it was cool. ghost & rae did a good show but killer mike was better imo. he did the same set the previous night at wrongbar & that was one of the best shows i've been to. he was more comfortable with the smaller venue it seems. anyway props bender, your energy was crazy. people in the audience around me were like 'who is that guy he's awesome'
yeah man, i wanted to be at the Wrongbar show, but I was at Kembe X on College St. and we couldn't get down in time. I got home at like 1:15 AM and saw crazy ass pictures of the show on Twitter, and someone Tweeting: "I'm having the time of my life up here! - Killer Mike", so I hope some of that footage comes out soon. Dundas Square was amazing though, hearing 'Reagan' that loud in front of 9,000 people? :ohsh:

LOL thanks a lot man, i really had to fight to get on that stage, even though Ghostface invited me up. the first time i threw up the W, i felt like i had the 'Organik in Canibus Dizaster battle deadface', LOL. mad vexed, that's what the security made me :rofl:

4 different random people in the city while i was walking around today said 'hey good job on the show at Dundas Square, i saw you' :spidey: shit is crazy...

thank you everyone for checkin it out, stay true like :sherlock: sez

PEACE TO :ghostface:
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

B. Ware tha Siniq

Post by B. Ware tha Siniq »

Good shit man. That's must have been a pretty awesome night.
https://soundcloud.com/jay-beware/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

:rofl: :rofl: :leon:

You're straight ouf of a comic book, man. Another dope moment in hip hop created by the original space alien T-dot

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

[quote="The Frankest"]:rofl: :rofl: :leon:

You're straight ouf of a comic book, man. Another dope moment in hip hop created by the original space alien T-dot

Dunnnnleavy

Post by Dunnnnleavy »

haha, was anyone else at Soundset this year? Same set...they did the same thing, asking two people on stage to rap the Method Man and ODB parts on "Protekt Ya Neck". They wanted a chick to do Method's part and no one would go on stage 'cept some girl who only knew "Cream"...

then some white kid with shaggy blonde hair did ODB's part. it was funny.

i thought Bender actually opened for them or something.
When people think of Providence, Rhode Island they typically think of organized crime

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

kk so tl;dr version is, bender performed w wu tang?

Sucka Ducka

Post by Sucka Ducka »

Fuck yeah mindbender, this made me :lol:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Dunnnnleavy wrote: i thought Bender actually opened for them or something.
i performed before, and rocked a freestyle in a cipher with Inspectah Deck last month :wutang:

but this ain't about that :ghostface:
Hacksaw Jim Thuggin wrote:Fuck yeah mindbender, this made me :lol:
it still makes me :ironmike: too

in my head, i'm not sure it exists

life is :rockout: x :bow:

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DBPup1XQD_U?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DBPup1XQD_U?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

dubs

Post by dubs »

good stuff mindbender.

that other fool was hopping around with a little too much bounce or something. cant put my finger on it, but it was gay.
Employee wrote:dubs being the West Coast's ric, his thug is bonafide and justified.

Shiftshock

Post by Shiftshock »

Now tell us the story of when you gave Masta Killa a reach around at kentucky fried chicken

nigga roach

Post by nigga roach »

congrats, you made being on stage with ghost and rae terrible.. thats something you take pictures of and act like you were cool with them, not get caught on video failing around like a spastic ritard dressed like a vagrant who just wandered out of the nearest piss filled trash can. Who fucking shit on your head holmes? your hair looks like a rat took a shit in it and then nested in the other half. Nice dance moves napoleon.

EMCEE DARTH MALEK

Post by EMCEE DARTH MALEK »

dubs wrote:that other fool was hopping around with a little too much bounce or something. cant put my finger on it, but it was gay.
young DB

i guess he practices
1. Nas
2. Drake

that's pretty much it fam.