Asher Roth, Mos Def, Beanie Sigel and Mistah Fab rappin

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Quality Control

Post by Quality Control »

My mouth was shut...i was typing..not SPEAKING...

now feel free to go choke on something sharp...

pen

Re: ..

Post by pen »

Quality Control wrote:My mouth was shut...i was typing..not SPEAKING...

now feel free to go choke on something sharp...
quality control is a FAT idiot from vancouver who moved to the prairies to sell skateboards to hicks.

his taste in music sucks.
he's an idiot.

go away.
kardi, chocs, saukrates, dj moves, sixtoo, a-trak, jr flo, kimo, redone, john smith, escrol, bender, empire, hustlemann, muzion, aspire, moka only, prev one, maestro, michie mee, patience, theo3, the bridge, dj drastik, flight distance, t-wrex, dl incognito, osa, dj kaem, nextra, kelron, STAY, loes, moss, bishop brigante, belly...

Tired & Broke

Re: Asher Roth, Mos Def, Beanie Sigel and Mistah Fab rappin

Post by Tired & Broke »

ALASKA wrote:
Mindbender Futurama wrote:Asher Roth is missing something
talent
Co-Fucking-Sign

Tired & Broke

Post by Tired & Broke »

iCONtheMicKing wrote:mistah fab went to the supernatural school of freestyling.
:rofl: Ya'll killing it Today

Quality Control

Post by Quality Control »

pen wrote:[quality control is a FAT idiot from vancouver who moved to the prairies to sell skateboards to hicks.

his taste in music sucks
Fat??HAHAHAHAHHA thats FUNNY...i hope i get to meet you in person someday so you can see once and for all that your grade school internet disses are WEAK and straight bullshit....why do you hide behind wack screen names on every website??your life is pathetic...

And i m from the Prairies...LOL...but have lived on both sides of Canada...the only reason i m back in the prairies is due to my father passing(r.i.p)..somtimes you gotta man up and handle family ish...its not my fault...not to mention managing 3 hiphop sk8 stores is basically a dream job for me....suite's my lifestyle perfect..im proud that my life has revolved around hiphop/skateboarding as long as it has....i hope it stays this way forever...at least i dont work at harveys or some resturant or some shit..LOL

My taste in music sucks??why cause i like a dub that asher roth did??its FUNNY....i hate the whole 'a millie' thing to begin with...and im not a fan of asher roth at all really??i just found this dub funny..

anyway i LOVE haters...they make life more phun...!

the R

Post by the R »

Quality Control wrote:your life is pathetic...

And i m from the Prairies...LOL...
phun...!
asher roth

pen

Post by pen »

Quality Control wrote:
pen wrote:[quality control is a FAT idiot from vancouver who moved to the prairies to sell skateboards to hicks.

his taste in music sucks
Fat??HAHAHAHAHHA thats FUNNY...i hope i get to meet you in person someday so you can see once and for all that your grade school internet disses are WEAK and straight bullshit....why do you hide behind wack screen names on every website??your life is pathetic...

And i m from the Prairies...LOL...but have lived on both sides of Canada...the only reason i m back in the prairies is due to my father passing(r.i.p)..somtimes you gotta man up and handle family ish...its not my fault...not to mention managing 3 hiphop sk8 stores is basically a dream job for me....suite's my lifestyle perfect..im proud that my life has revolved around hiphop/skateboarding as long as it has....i hope it stays this way forever...at least i dont work at harveys or some resturant or some shit..LOL

My taste in music sucks??why cause i like a dub that asher roth did??its FUNNY....i hate the whole 'a millie' thing to begin with...and im not a fan of asher roth at all really??i just found this dub funny..

anyway i LOVE haters...they make life more phun...!
you dont know who i am. i just happen to know who you are FATSO.
get off of this site. you belong on hhc with the rest of the retards.
kardi, chocs, saukrates, dj moves, sixtoo, a-trak, jr flo, kimo, redone, john smith, escrol, bender, empire, hustlemann, muzion, aspire, moka only, prev one, maestro, michie mee, patience, theo3, the bridge, dj drastik, flight distance, t-wrex, dl incognito, osa, dj kaem, nextra, kelron, STAY, loes, moss, bishop brigante, belly...