little chill hip hop mix I put together.

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Thun

Post by Thun »

the dead poet wrote:wicked is fucking you guys up man. I'm convinced he's on some Andy Kaufman type of steez and just owning you all. You ban him, he wins.
Yeah. That's it.

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

I refuse to believe there is any grown man that still makes the rap/hip hop argument. This is a big hoax and you all are losing.
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

the dead poet wrote:wicked is fucking you guys up man. I'm convinced he's on some Andy Kaufman type of steez and just owning you all. You ban him, he wins.
naw man. you don't understand. this community is a nice place. we have nice things here.
Nets 2022

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

the dead poet wrote:I refuse to believe there is any grown man that still makes the rap/hip hop argument.
Why?

So its ok to make that arguement in my 20's, but not in my 30's? WTF?!

Explain yoarself...
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Harry Hater

Post by Harry Hater »

Wicked is pretty annoying but whats so hard about not replying to him? Dont reply and all you see is a couple of back to back ignore posts.

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

Wicked wrote:
the dead poet wrote:I refuse to believe there is any grown man that still makes the rap/hip hop argument.
Why?

So its ok to make that arguement in my 20's, but not in my 30's? WTF?!

Explain yoarself...
very crafty. but i will not fall for your trickery.
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Wicked wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote:It's muthafuckas like Wicked that made me not want to go to hiphop shows........well that and the lack of bitches.
Lame. If yoar a true head, then you'd go regardless. Real talk.
OK Mr. Real Hiphop, how about mid April we go at it on the decks then? You're a real DJ right?
Just to shut you the fuck up I challenge you to a DJ battle, we can both put up online mixes starting past April 11th. I don't give a fuck if you use ORIGINAL VINYL or if you crab scratch on a got-damn reel-to reel let's do this fuckboy! You got the advantage.... :roll: I'm just a dumbass downsouth poster that can do a Hell of a beat juggle with Waka Flocka's adlibs.
Come with yo' shit and see if i don't fuck you up on the cut. The got-damn gauntlet has been thrown down let's do it........mid April straight up mix battle whatever kinda format you want. C'mon Mr. "I Am HipHop" come on so i can leave your bitchass in the gutter with a Vestax trademark on your got-damn forehead! You've officially inspired me to hook all of my shit just for the sake of me fucking you up in public on this site.

Thun

Post by Thun »

:copy:

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Galvatron78 wrote:
Wicked wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote:It's muthafuckas like Wicked that made me not want to go to hiphop shows........well that and the lack of bitches.
Lame. If yoar a true head, then you'd go regardless. Real talk.
OK Mr. Real Hiphop, how about mid April we go at it on the decks then? You're a real DJ right?
Just to shut you the fuck up I challenge you to a DJ battle, we can both put up online mixes starting past April 11th. I don't give a fuck if you use ORIGINAL VINYL or if you crab scratch on a got-damn reel-to reel let's do this fuckboy! You got the advantage.... :roll: I'm just a dumbass downsouth poster that can do a Hell of a beat juggle with Waka Flocka's adlibs.
Come with yo' shit and see if i don't fuck you up on the cut. The got-damn gauntlet has been thrown down let's do it........mid April straight up mix battle whatever kinda format you want. C'mon Mr. "I Am HipHop" come on so i can leave your bitchass in the gutter with a Vestax trademark on your got-damn forehead! You've officially inspired me to hook all of my shit just for the sake of me fucking you up in public on this site.

:ohsh:

wicked don't want none with galvy
Thun wrote::copy:
Nets 2022

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

Fagatron78 wrote:OK Mr. Real Hiphop, how about mid April we go at it on the decks then? You're a real DJ right?
I'm down to battle, no doubt, but I'm not battling you on YOAR terms, dumbass. Think about it, beat juggling and all that isn't my thing. I can do it, and plenty of times its pretty clean, but again, it's not really my thing. I'm a Mixtape type DJ where its about song selection and blending with simple cuts & scratches. Come up with a better challenge and yoar on.
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Brokewax

Post by Brokewax »

Wicked wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote: straight up mix battle whatever kinda format you want.
I'm down to battle, no doubt, but I'm not battling you on YOAR terms, dumbass. Think about it, beat juggling and all that isn't my thing. I can do it, and plenty of times its pretty clean, but again, it's not really my thing. I'm a Mixtape type DJ where its about song selection and blending with simple cuts & scratches. Come up with a better challenge and yoar on.
Did you not read the post?

Last edited by Brokewax on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

Brokewax wrote:
Wicked wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote:straight up mix battle whatever kinda format you want.[/b]

Ok, then if he's more specific about what this challenge is, I'm down. Sorta like how Gloss will have those challenges on the TROY forum.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Wicked wrote:
Fagatron78 wrote:OK Mr. Real Hiphop, how about mid April we go at it on the decks then? You're a real DJ right?
Didn't I fuckin' say you can do whatever you want? Ok then crybaby ass nigga we'll battle on your terms. What are your stipulations? And be warned......since you're adding extra shit I'm going to do everything in my power to fuck you up, straight up you gotta go......so what are your terms?

Thun

Post by Thun »

Wicked wrote:
Brokewax wrote:
Wicked wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote:straight up mix battle whatever kinda format you want.[/b]

Ok, then if he's more specific about what this challenge is, I'm down. Sorta like how Gloss will have those challenges on the TROY forum.
Are you retarded?

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Once i get back home from this I.T. Disaster Recovery shit (April 18th), I'm setting everything up. In a sense this gives you a 2 week and a half headstart. Trust me bruh you better come with some shit.

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

galvy can you just do a beat juggle of waka adlibs regardless of all this shit, just to post here? i'm not kidding in the least
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

Galvatron78 wrote:
Wicked wrote:
Didn't I fuckin' say you can do whatever you want? Ok then crybaby ass nigga we'll battle on your terms. What are your stipulations? And be warned......since you're adding extra shit I'm going to do everything in my power to fuck you up, straight up you gotta go......so what are your terms?
How about a mixtape of 20 songs, starting 1992 and going all the way to 2011, in order... Blended, mixed, cut, and scratched together, preferably with vinyl, like a "real" mixtape all in under 80 minutes so it'll fit on a 80 minute cd. And oh yeah, it's gotta be a live mix, meaning a "one take" mix.

You cool with that?

the brow

Post by the brow »

the dead poet wrote:You put your hands on my brother, I put my hands on you.
:pause:
Shoot bro, I got a waterproof suit yo.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Wicked wrote:it's gotta be a live mix, meaning a "one take" mix.

You cool with that?
Trying to save your own ass huh? LOL. Sure we can do that.

Thun

Post by Thun »

The loser, as determined by poll, gets banned, right?

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

Galvatron78 wrote:

You cool with that?
Huh? How is recording a live "one take" mix saving my ass??? Mixing live is a lot harder cuz if you mess up and don't like a transition, you gotta scrap it and start over or accept the bad transition, especially if it's 15 songs in.

But yoar cool with the 20 song mix starting in 1992 and working yoar way up to 2011 with one song from each year?
Thun wrote:The loser, as determined by poll, gets banned, right?
No no no. We all know that regardless of who's mix is better, the people on PF will vote for Galvatron just because they would not wanna vote for me. There's only a handfull people on here who, regardless of what they think of me, would pick the best mix.
Last edited by Wicked on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

But bet your ass my intro will be a megamix.

Thun

Post by Thun »

Wicked wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote:

You cool with that?
Huh? How is recording a live "one take" mix saving my ass??? Mixing live is a lot harder cuz if you mess up and don't like a transition, you gotta scrap it and start over or accept the bad transition, especially if it's 15 songs in.

But yoar cool with the 20 song mix starting in 1992 and working yoar way up to 2011 with one song from each year?
No no no. We all know that regardless of who's mix is better, the people on PF will vote for Galvatron just because they would not wanna vote for me. There's only a handfull people on here who, regardless of what they think of me, would pick the best mix.
Sure, buddy. Nice cop-out. Guess you have no faith in your hip hop skillz.

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

Galvatron78 wrote:But bet your ass my intro will be a megamix.
Good for you, but I only hope it'll be a live intro. And I'm not much for intro's myself cuz I usually just start off with the song, but whatever, we'll see.

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

Thun wrote:
Wicked wrote:
Its not that, dumbass. Look at how many people on here get all riled up by me and get all butt hurt over things I simply type. Do you really think this place is filled with people who would vote fairly? No, its not. I know for a fact that my mix will be better and people who are open-minded and don't care about the shit I say will vote fairly, but again, that seems to be only a handfull of people unfortunately.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Wicked wrote: No, its not. I know for a fact that my mix will be better and people who are open-minded and don't care about the shit I say will vote fairly, but again, that seems to be only a handfull of people unfortunately.
If that's the case then why in the fuck did you ignore my original challenge and come with some Wrestlemania VII ass stipulations (which i don't mind) and automatically jump to defense? Honestly if your shit's better then I'll be the first to admit it but survey says.

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

the brow wrote:
the dead poet wrote:You put your hands on my brother, I put my hands on you.
:pause:
:lol: :megaman:

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

Wicked wrote:
Galvatron78 wrote:But bet your ass my intro will be a megamix.
Good for you, but I only hope it'll be a live intro. And I'm not much for intro's myself cuz I usually just start off with the song, but whatever, we'll see.
so ou're wack and you're boring and you sound like everyone else.....got-damn shawty you're on a roll!!!

Thun

Post by Thun »

Wicked wrote:
Thun wrote:
Wicked wrote:
Its not that, dumbass. Look at how many people on here get all riled up by me and get all butt hurt over things I simply type. Do you really think this place is filled with people who would vote fairly? No, its not. I know for a fact that my mix will be better and people who are open-minded and don't care about the shit I say will vote fairly, but again, that seems to be only a handfull of people unfortunately.
You're copping pleas. Not very hip hop.

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Wicked wrote: I know for a fact that my mix will be better
You know Galvy s a DMC champion and ghost blended for Ron G, right?