Mobb Deep.
37%
OutKast.
63%

Total votes: 97

Rabbi Jihadovich

Re: Outkast or Mobb Deep?

Post by Rabbi Jihadovich »

^^ He wasn't driving the 911 like its a stick shift - he was handling the wheel with this right hand, which is a disgrace as far as i'm concerned.

ChaMerZ

Post by ChaMerZ »

Thun wrote:So when you listen to the instrumental for "buggin' out" what exactly do you hear?
also my favorite tribe song. it just really hits the spot. that & butter is where LET reaches its acme.
http://cognitiv3dissident.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Prodigy doesn't even compare to Dre
Havoc doesn't even compare to Big Boi

So skills aside, Mobb has made 3 albums I really care about. They continue to put out material as a group but truthfully IDGAF. Pretty much all those OutKast albums I care about, though the first 3 I'll still go back to today. Also, if/when they do drop another album together, despite it going to disappoint all of us, I will be fucking GEEKED the day it drops (leaks). I don't share that enthusiasm for Mobb Deep and haven't in well over a decade plus.

New Yorkers hate this poll tho.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Philaflava wrote:Prodigy doesn't even compare to Dre
:larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry:

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Philaflava wrote:Prodigy doesn't even compare to Dre
Havoc doesn't even compare to Big Boi

So skills aside, Mobb has made 3 albums I really care about. They continue to put out material as a group but truthfully IDGAF. Pretty much all those OutKast albums I care about, though the first 3 I'll still go back to today. Also, if/when they do drop another album together, despite it going to disappoint all of us, I will be fucking GEEKED the day it drops (leaks). I don't share that enthusiasm for Mobb Deep and haven't in well over a decade plus.

New Yorkers hate this poll tho.
Pretty much. Mobb is (was) great. Kast is simply on a different playing field. They always have been.
Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »