Slug: ever met anyone from Philaflava while on tour?

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Rachel Hobozal
Saved By The Bellhop

Slug: ever met anyone from Philaflava while on tour?

Post by Rachel Hobozal »

Any good stories? Boring stories?

Gloss continues to funnel Kia's semen into his kike mouth.

vinylpops

Post by vinylpops »

There are a lot of boring, irritating pasteoids on these boards. I now get the hostility.

sean
buzzkill

Post by sean »

in order of appearance:
crash, ardamus, cher1, arlene, jennie c? keen, mindbender, malpractice, gm dizzy gillespe, intuition, intellicon, gloss, randomsample, obese jesus (not really).

if i left anyone out, i'm sorry, i'm old and i've smoked lots of pot in the last 22 years.

no real exciting stories.

crash and i met before i discovered the internet. at scribble. he's seen me tell this story before, but i'll stick to just one part. during the battles, it was announced that crash and i were gonna battle each other. this was very shortly after we'd put out the "scapegoat" 12inch. well, when it was time to battle, they ended up sticking crash against someone else, rather than me. so, when crash starts his battle raps, he starts out on this dude with "it's the caffiene the nicotine..." (quote from scapegoat).
oops.
since then, i have met him numerous times. good dude.

ardamus and i met before i'd discovered the internet. we met through a mutual friend at a show i played in maryland. him and i got wasted on boone's and we played cards with some lady that i thought was homeless, but she wasn't. ardamus left with her that night. that's all i know about that night.

i don't even know how to properly tell the cher1 story.
but i knew him before he won the itf and got all arrogant.
he used to be a nice guy. my ex ex ex girlfriend thought he was a nice young lad.
now he's on some international playboy shit.
at least until that eastern european herpes gets him.

arlene used to follow dibbs around state to state, just as a fan, no groupie shit. and since dibbs was rolling with me, i got to see too much of her. we got along really well on some "pick on each other" shit. then one time somewhere in illinois, i stole her iron maiden trucker cap. she was livid. i took that fucking hat around the world and took hella photos in magazines with it. i made that frickin hat famous, and then gave it back to her. i'm sure it smelled like balls by the time she got it back. cause i rubbed it on my balls right before i returned it.
when i returned it, she gave me a reward. she allowed me to live.

for some reason i think jennie c is a lady who i have met a few times.
at shows? if i am wrong i apologize, and may the good lord extract a few ounces of my come from me tonight in my sleep.

keen and i met in philly. we got wasted together on whiskey. i don't even remember where we got wasted. by the end of the night i tried being sleazy with her but she wasn't having it. instead, she made sure i got back to my hotel safe, because i was more wasted than i should have been in a city i didn't know. keen introduced me to muggs. i have his phone number, and sometimes i call him to wish him a happy whichever it is holiday.

i've met malpractice a few times. you know i love you. even when i am mean to you.

gm dizzy once drove all the way to minneapolis (from ohio) to buy a car from me. he has never mentioned this on here because i ripped him off pretty bad. only swindled him cause he's from ohio.
he doesn't know this, but he said something to me about my garbage music that inspired me.

i met mindbender a few times.
after meeting him, i started posting with emoticons.
never did that til after i met him.

met intuition a couple times. nice dude. nice raps.

i had sex with intellicon.
wasn't nothing to sneeze at.
a dependable 6.

i met gloss recently.
it was awesome. he actually introduced me to his lady and his friends, without treating me like shit.
he was very respectful.
i beemed.

met random sample in passing.
in a loud bar.
if that counts.

i didn't really meet obese jesus, but he yelled something at me as i drove past him in a van. he sounded drunk, so i thought about pulling over and grabbing him. figured me and my crew could run a train on this thick pasteoid. you know how they get. but i was tired, and decided to call it a night.

oh yeah, and hopps, blueprint, sage, employer, maclethalcuntfucker.
all good blokes. all friends. i'm sure there's more.

:didntread:

hopefully i will meet classyplastic someday.
would smoke weed with employee. my weed.
can't believe i just typed all of that.
i'm going to bed.

ObeseJesus

Post by ObeseJesus »

hahaha knew that was you guys in the van. and yea, I was vry vry wasted.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Damn hommie, having a kid aged you 15 years in a couple of months :ohsh:

I never met slug, seen him on tour twice though.

CHER1

Post by CHER1 »

sean wrote:
i don't even know how to properly tell the cher1 story.
but i knew him before he won the itf and got all arrogant.
he used to be a nice guy. my ex ex ex girlfriend thought he was a nice young lad.
now he's on some international playboy shit.
at least until that eastern european herpes gets him.
:lol:
:cheers: to not telling the real story.

I remember one time Slugger rang me (i live in Dub he lives in Mpls)
a 10 minute phone call cost him 50 bucks.

Thats the last time he ever rang :lol:

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

oh yeah, that is what happened, sluggo. slug is one of the best spades partners you could ever have. and apparently, that broad was one of those halfway house MILFs. :rofl:

iCON and Edan were both there, too. remember that?
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Reggie
Jennie C is a Fucking Asshole

Post by Reggie »

When Atmosphere played Webster Hall earlier this year, Jennie C kept telling me I had to get Slug to go to a strip club afterward.

I kept telling her I'd never met the guy, why did she think I could somehow convince him to go anywhere?

And if rumors are true, she would have an easier time cajoling him than I would.

Anyway I got kicked out of the club before Atmosphere even went on, so it's a moot point.

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

I've been to two shows but never met sluggo. One was the infamous sunshine theater show in Alb. NM the other was a few years later at the indian school in santa fe when I was working on a ben stiller movie. Never really had the urge to talk to dude, maybe the next time he rolls through NM I'll yell something at em.

Juice

Post by Juice »

sean wrote: him and i got wasted on boone's and we played cards with some lady that i thought was homeless, but she wasn't. ardamus left with her that night. that's all i know about that night.
sean wrote: arlene used to follow dibbs around state to state
:rofl:

DLG

Post by DLG »

ardamus wrote:spades partners
self-:omgracist:

SYM
The Overlord of Overthinking

Post by SYM »

i met sluggo at a meet-n-greet before a rhymesayers showcase. a few years ago. believe it was during CMJ. also met brother ali and blueprint that same day. pretty sure you were just chilling in one of those booths laying low.

at the following atmosphere shows at irving plaza i got to chat with ant more at the bar. very personable guys, you are. :cheers:

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

DLG wrote:
ardamus wrote:spades partners
self-:omgracist:
nah not really. if i said we were shooting dice on the block.....then thats a different story.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Dan

Post by Dan »

I met Slug at an autograph signing at Ear-X-Tacy in Louisville, KY. I told him I was from :phila: but I guess I'm not memorable enough to remember. Damn Slug, how many disabled fans you got? :lol:

Drastik

Post by Drastik »

i saw slug do his thing in ft. lauderdale while i smoked 3 blunts and got my dick pulled in the pit during Trying To Find A Balance. i tried to see if he'd hit the bar after, but i only found Blueprint talking to the bartender like she was the last girl on earth. i even had a blunt of miami homegrown rolled up as a gift.
"Anything posted/said by Drastik is false and should not be taken seriously."

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

Sluggo couldn't talk much because he was saving his voice, and it was loud as shit in there. Next time you are in Pittsburgh, I'll buy you a beer.

ILL SEER

Post by ILL SEER »

never met slug but at a show in t.o. i was chillin with dudes from Toolshed. they brought a crazy wastoid pastoid friend along who was going insane. slug came and sat at a couch and dude was cajoling him and slurring and slug said something like "man, you need help." dude laughed and said something else incomprehensible like "ur the best man" ... slug says "no man, seriously, ur really messed up." the whole crew was watching this from the side dying laughing.

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

sean wrote: hopefully i will meet classyplastic someday.
goddamnit...i hope i meet her first.

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

Moolah wrote:Damn hommie, having a kid aged you 15 years in a couple of months :ohsh:
Seriously. :naswtf:

Dude, you look like you're 50.

intuition
Uh, I rap too!

Post by intuition »

looking like tom collichio.

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

sean wrote: crash and i met before i discovered the internet. at scribble. he's seen me tell this story before, but i'll stick to just one part. during the battles, it was announced that crash and i were gonna battle each other. this was very shortly after we'd put out the "scapegoat" 12inch. well, when it was time to battle, they ended up sticking crash against someone else, rather than me. so, when crash starts his battle raps, he starts out on this dude with "it's the caffiene the nicotine..." (quote from scapegoat).
oops.
since then, i have met him numerous times. good dude.
Yeah I couldn't have pointed you out of a two man line up at the time... but I got Overcast from either you or someone in 97 @ Scribble.. Been a friend/fan ever since.

After that I remember being in the back of Annie's (a couple of years later) and I heard *psst.. Looked back and you had a joint... I think we've been cool ever since... :cheers:

I also remember saying Scribble Jam was like a Star Trek convention or some kid looked like he made the wrong turn on the way to one.. you busted out laughing and then later told some interviewer the same analogy.

Next time you're here we should make plans to smoke out/kick it some. No homo.

My garage is starting to look like the cover of the ego trip book of lists... Building the booth real soon... :megaman:

HomieDontPlayDat

Post by HomieDontPlayDat »

I met Slug once. A few years pre- :phila:, here in London. Nice guy.

I also met some other rap kids that night, including Vordul. A few weeks later, Will High broke his jaw.
Kalel wrote:I know a thing or two about fine ass pinot noirs

Jennie C
FUCK YOU REGGIEBIRD

Post by Jennie C »

Reggie wrote:When Atmosphere played Webster Hall earlier this year, Jennie C kept telling me I had to get Slug to go to a strip club afterward.

I kept telling her I'd never met the guy, why did she think I could somehow convince him to go anywhere?

And if rumors are true, she would have an easier time cajoling him than I would.

Anyway I got kicked out of the club before Atmosphere even went on, so it's a moot point.

every week i give reggie a ridiculous herculean task, reality tv style, to accomplish. next week, he's taking me bowling with grand puba.

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

over/under on amount of emoticons in mindbenders post?

voting for 5 :sluggo:
3.5 :cheers:
half a :rockout: with 3 pints of a :vida:
followed by a :ohsh:
with a :megaman: implying a secret no one can know until 5 posts later.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

thekeentwo wrote:over/under on amount of emoticons in mindbenders post?

so keen is not a sleazer, true stories
Nets 2022

Juice

Post by Juice »

is thekeenone hot?

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

thekeentwo wrote:over/under on amount of emoticons in mindbenders post?

you ARE my sister from another mister.

I found teh :sluggo: in Austin once, and took some psychedelic pics with him and teh Iron Sheik on my new camera.

he also probably doesn't remember this, but I tore the fuck out of a show at S.O.B.'s once around the year 2000 with Eternia, right after Company Flow separated. Bigg Jus performed, as did Scienz of Life, Afu-Ra and some other cats.

Sluggo was :rockout: with DJ Abilities still... they ripped it, a couple perfomances after I did.

that was the infamous show where :doom: got :copy: by Megalon.

yeah I was on that show :bow: . and so was sean... and hoppy came thru

that's the show where C Rayz Walz pretended that :doom: 's fight was fake, but everyone in the room knew that it wasn't... Vast Aire came thru at the end, and so did GURU :naswtf: LOL

those were teh daze

no more secrets (except what i'm gonna do with the drug consumption footage of me and Slug and Ant from the hotel room last year. ha.)

what does thekeentwo win now... oops sorry. i tried to throw the fight so your bet won, but i burst out with too much :gyeah: :cheers: today

use more emoticons, :sluggo:
:ff: :cookiecookie: :goldgrill: :liljon: :grap: :ironmike:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:footage of me and Slug and Ant from the hotel room last year. ha.)
:upload: :nofancy:

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

Juice wrote:is thekeenone hot?
:gyeah:

no.

CRASH DDZ

Post by CRASH DDZ »

I disagree so much ^^^^I will fight you if you say it again.