Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Invincible's most influential female MCs in the game

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

http://99problems.org/2009/08/invincibl ... n-hip-hop/

peace to Eternia!

anyone not on this list?

I still want to hear Lady of Rage rap music. :nut:

rap needs more female voices, fuck these lame dudes out now ( :nofancy: )

Lady Herawin and Lauryn Hill and shit.
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thun

Post by Thun »

Rap does not need any more female voices. The ones that have arisen already have taught us a few things

1) The very best female emcees of all time are not in any rational person's top 200 list.

2) At the end of the day, the most remarkable and fondly remembered female rappers are sex kitten gimmicks who ably rap trashy lyrics written by men and play their role without trying to empower women through rhythm and poetry.

3) The "most skilled" female rappers are all butch-dykes and/or folk singers at heart and why listen to Heather B if you can just listen to M.O.P.?

Fuck female rappers if they aren't showing leg or acting as fodder for X-rated bragadocio rap for more competent male rappers.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Thun wrote:Rap does not need any more female voices. The ones that have arisen already have taught us a few things

1) The very best female emcees of all time are not in any rational person's top 200 list.

2) At the end of the day, the most remarkable and fondly remembered female rappers are sex kitten gimmicks who ably rap trashy lyrics written by men and play their role without trying to empower women through rhythm and poetry.

3) The "most skilled" female rappers are all butch-dykes and/or folk singers at heart and why listen to Heather B if you can just listen to M.O.P.?

Fuck female rappers if they aren't showing leg or acting as fodder for X-rated bragadocio rap for more competent male rappers.
Seriously.

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

for once i agree wit my nigga don lemon

bitches stay out

bloody mary RIP was the only bitch a nigga kould floss in the whip
UBM CD COMING SOON

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

And please save the rants about sexism and phallic-centric cultures for the dashiki shop.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:for once i agree wit my nigga don lemon
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: / :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DULLAH

Post by DULLAH »

^:rofl: @ tweak standing on the Don Lemon.
Thun wrote:butch-dykes
This.
I mean, this broad on the link looks like Rachel maddow's lil sis. biutch dyke for REALZ. WAY out of place/intruder alert.
Butch Dyke is cool for a minute when it Hurricane G/Lady of Rage/Boss/Latifah, but the only female rappers I actually really dig tend to be the softer types.

Off top my favorite truly feminine rap song to date is from that Seattle comp 14 fathoms deep

Kylin - "Can"

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

i don't even funk wit reeducation of lauryn the ho hill
UBM CD COMING SOON

DULLAH

Post by DULLAH »

Tweak Da Leak wrote:i don't even funk wit reeducation of lauryn the ho hill
I'll up that bet.
Salaam Remi's Fugee's beats > Lauryn's career catalog.

cenzi

Post by cenzi »

drizzle
Awesome Vatican Assassin
Location: where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems

Post by drizzle »

NEVER FORGET
http://www.steadybloggin.com - some of these are my thoughts yo

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

drizzle wrote:Image

NEVER FORGET
They're all named Arlene.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

The invisible one's name is Myjah.

multsanta

Post by multsanta »

Interesting usage of the word "influential."

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

NEVER FORGET

worse than the holocaust.

DULLAH

Post by DULLAH »

Blockhead wrote:

NEVER FORGET

worse than the holocaust.
everything is worse than the Holocaust.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Thun wrote:Rap does not need any more female voices. The ones that have arisen already have taught us a few things

thinly veiled show-me-your-tits-keen post?
Nets 2022

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

AthenA's in Nashville now?
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Thun

Post by Thun »

Reason wrote:

thinly veiled show-me-your-tits-keen post?
Like I need to ask.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

lawl
Nets 2022

lj

Post by lj »

Lol.

Seriously though ... Lyte as a rock!

GhostDog

Post by GhostDog »

Mystic's coming out of with a new album. I had no idea. It's been too long. Nice. :cheers:

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

Its wild to me that peeps actually think like this.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

The Afronaut wrote:

Its wild to me that peeps actually think like this.
That's because you have a mangina and you cry when you watch "Army Wives."

The Afronaut

Post by The Afronaut »

Employee wrote:That's because you have a mangina and you cry when you watch "Army Wives."
Ha. Shits just wild to me that peeps would want to be in ANY situation devoid of women. Like they have no place whatsoever in rap music. Ridiculous.

Also, you showing off, calling other dudes fags constantly and such to impress other dudes seems more in line w/mangina than what Ive said.

Mindbender Futurama
Y.O.T.M.B.

Post by Mindbender Futurama »

haters! :rofl:
You're in Heaven right now, God.
Create the universe you dream of.
http://www.mindbenderlovesyou.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

The Afronaut wrote:
Employee wrote:That's because you have a mangina and you cry when you watch "Army Wives."
Ha. Shits just wild to me that peeps would want to be in ANY situation devoid of women. Like they have no place whatsoever in rap music. Ridiculous.

Also, you showing off, calling other dudes fags constantly and such to impress other dudes seems more in line w/mangina than what Ive said.
Fag.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Mindbender Futurama wrote:haters! :rofl:
:arrow:

The Frankest

Post by The Frankest »

Saddingly I will have to agree with the rant, but there are exceptions (hi Atheena). And I guess some will have to learn...... 3 THE HARD WAY!!! :sy:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIxNPJqKGS4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIxNPJqKGS4&hl=sv&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

The Frankest wrote:Saddingly I will have to agree with the rant, but there are exceptions (hi Atheena). And I guess some will have to learn...... 3 THE HARD WAY!!! :sy:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIxNPJqKGS4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIxNPJqKGS4&hl=sv&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
The Frankest wrote: Image