outro talking = :owens:

chump change
The Mayor

Post by chump change »

yea.. wasn't all that great..

def had some emotion behind it..

Kalistoga

Post by Kalistoga »

"i'm so bad, i'm a smooth criminal, i'm a thriller holdin a snub with a glove that don't glitter." yeesh...

iCONtheMicKing

Post by iCONtheMicKing »

rap is outta control
Internet Rapper - http://ipullrank.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

starks

Post by starks »

dope track diss or not

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

:jayz: called the cops on Beans when he was at the BP3 performance? :naswtf:

if anyone has the instrumental of this, hook a brotha up.
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

I know most of you have an odd fascination with Beans, but I hope you can concede that hes just about over now. He hasn't done anything memorable since the B. Coming and now hes dissing the guy who owes him his entire career. How the fuck would Beans feed his 8 kids from a jail-cell without record-revenues generated by Jays contacts? Climb back in your whole, y0 imho.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Sebastion Shaw

Post by Sebastion Shaw »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:I know most of you have an odd fascination with Beans, but I hope you can concede that hes just about over now. He hasn't done anything memorable since the B. Coming and now hes dissing the guy who owes him his entire career. How the fuck would Beans feed his 8 kids from a jail-cell without record-revenues generated by Jays contacts? Climb back in your whole, y0 imho.
yeah he owe him alot, but somebody gotta call out Jay on the subliminal shots......it's like everybody cool with the subliminal tension and shit, but when a real cat say "fuck the subliminal shit" and speak bluntly and name names, people feel uncomfortable with it............

Beans credibility, not just some fake corny ass "street cred" but real person cred can't be questioned.........

Jay Z's????????????

that's all I'm saying. When someone in your family start acting funny/weird you supposed to be the main 1 to call that person out, nbot some outside faggot like Gayme, but someone in your family.

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:I know most of you have an odd fascination with Beans, but I hope you can concede that hes just about over now. He hasn't done anything memorable since the B. Coming and now hes dissing the guy who owes him his entire career. How the fuck would Beans feed his 8 kids from a jail-cell without record-revenues generated by Jays contacts? Climb back in your whole, y0 imho.
The Broad Street Bully > Blueprint 3

Comedy Quaddafi

Sebastion Shaw wrote:
yeah he owe him alot, but somebody gotta call out Jay on the subliminal shots......it's like everybody cool with the subliminal tension and shit, but when a real cat say "fuck the subliminal shit" and speak bluntly and name names, people feel uncomfortable with it............

Beans credibility, not just some fake corny ass "street cred" but real person cred can't be questioned.........

Jay Z's????????????

that's all I'm saying. When someone in your family start acting funny/weird you supposed to be the main 1 to call that person out, nbot some outside faggot like Gayme, but someone in your family.
You actually raise some good points here. I think they should have handled this privately, but Beans doesn't seem like a guy who holds his tongue for anyone, that's something I can respect.

I wonder how Memph Bleek feels, soon he'll be driving caps with Cappa.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Comedy Quaddafi

Tommy Bunz wrote:
The Broad Street Bully > Blueprint 3
Hmm... sure, but I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to either records.
- MB

Escobar305

Post by Escobar305 »

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

iCONtheMicKing wrote:rap is outta control
ardamus wrote::jayz: called the cops on Beans when he was at the BP3 performance? :naswtf:

I thought I had mindbender on ignore..

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

arent these dudes all pushing 40? if this was someone we knew personally we would have all disassociated from them years ago. this whole shit is gay as fuck

supnick

Post by supnick »

you gotta love it > every jayz diss ever

FREE MAX B

ardamus
O.G. Status

Post by ardamus »

naturalborn103 wrote:
iCONtheMicKing wrote:rap is outta control
ardamus wrote::jayz: called the cops on Beans when he was at the BP3 performance? :naswtf:

I thought I had mindbender on ignore..
LOLz, but for real, what the fuck is that about?
"tim dog! i hope he's scamming bitches in heaven.." - EichTurner

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shoc ... n=9,0,00,0" width="480" height="393"><param name="movie" value="http://www.vladtv.com/embed/12746/?file ... tle=Beanie Sigel Calls Charlamagne Addresses His Issues With JayZ The Roc"><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="menu" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><embed src="http://www.vladtv.com/embed/12746/?file ... tle=Beanie Sigel Calls Charlamagne Addresses His Issues With JayZ The Roc" width="480" height="393" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" menu="false" allowScriptAccess="all" allowNetworking="all"></embed></object>

step one

Post by step one »

ALASKA wrote:arent these dudes all pushing 40? if this was someone we knew personally we would have all disassociated from them years ago. this whole shit is gay as fuck
Pretty much. Its not like they grew up together or even came up at the same time. Jay put Beanie on some big records (like he did with Bleek) and exposed him alot of people who wouldnt have known about him otherwise.

He was an artist on his label, but things change. He doesnt owe him a living.
ONLY BUILT FOR zSHARE LINKS
http://www.djstepone.blogspot.com

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

step one wrote:
ALASKA wrote:arent these dudes all pushing 40? if this was someone we knew personally we would have all disassociated from them years ago. this whole shit is gay as fuck
Pretty much. Its not like they grew up together or even came up at the same time. Jay put Beanie on some big records (like he did with Bleek) and exposed him alot of people who wouldnt have known about him otherwise.

Listen to what I posted... Jay shit on Beans. Beans is not looking for money, he just got disrespected like crazy.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

naturalborn103 wrote:
step one wrote:

Listen to what I posted... Jay shit on Beans. Beans is not looking for money, he just got disrespected like crazy.
im not just talking about beans im talking about all these guys.

step one

Post by step one »

naturalborn103 wrote:
step one wrote:

theres 3 sides to every story though and it'd be a much better look for Beanie to man up and move on rather than making dis records that the majority of Jay fans arent even going to hear. He'll catch a buzz on the net about it but to alot of people its gonna look like attention seeking and so I didnt really see what he's got to gain.

Haitian Jack

Post by Haitian Jack »

step one wrote:
naturalborn103 wrote:
step one wrote:

theres 3 sides to every story though and it'd be a much better look for Beanie to man up and move on rather than making dis records that the majority of Jay fans arent even going to hear. He'll catch a buzz on the net about it but to alot of people its gonna look like attention seeking and so I didnt really see what he's got to gain.
this is rap not a boardrom meeting. money got dissed by his jayz and came back and said his piece on wax what part of that is wrong. niggas is talkin about marketin plans and wether it will help beans sell and how old whoever is like that fucking matters. u neva to old to call sumone out on wax or if u are u just shuld quit rap

step one

Post by step one »

Haitian Jack wrote: this is rap not a boardrom meeting. money got dissed by his jayz and came back and said his piece on wax what part of that is wrong. niggas is talkin about marketin plans and wether it will help beans sell and how old whoever is like that fucking matters. u neva to old to call sumone out on wax or if u are u just shuld quit rap
that used to be the case but then a load of faggot nobody mixtape rappers and people like The Game kind of saturated the concept and made it redundant.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

step one wrote:
Haitian Jack wrote: this is rap not a boardrom meeting. money got dissed by his jayz and came back and said his piece on wax what part of that is wrong. niggas is talkin about marketin plans and wether it will help beans sell and how old whoever is like that fucking matters. u neva to old to call sumone out on wax or if u are u just shuld quit rap
that used to be the case but then a load of faggot nobody mixtape rappers and people like The Game kind of saturated the concept and made it redundant.
So does that mean someone who is real, and doing it like they used to should be looked at bad now too?

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

step one wrote:
you must be a faggot, besides budden game ripped every nigga he went against
UBM CD COMING SOON

Haitian Jack

Post by Haitian Jack »

step one wrote:
maybe but this is a personal thing so it dont come off like some stunt to me

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Haitian Jack wrote: maybe but this is a personal thing so it dont come off like some stunt to me

nickwoj

Post by nickwoj »

that beat is fucking HARD
this diss track is about 50X better than anything on bp3