brand new Slaine, Ill Bill & Q Unique

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

HustleCrowe

brand new Slaine, Ill Bill & Q Unique

Post by HustleCrowe »

for Employee

Q Unique smashed this track

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QbK6aA8SoyI&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QbK6aA8SoyI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

For Hustle Crowe:
Employee wrote: All the cats you've mentioned do what you do better than you do it and have done it better (no homo) for a much longer time. And the sad thing is that instead of getting on your own dick, you're on Ill Bill's dick because him and a dainty gaggle of goons beat the shit out of some beer-chuking retard. That's literally cool to you? That's cool on YouTube, watching people catch beatings.
Employee wrote:Also, what compels me to listen to Lord Willin'? You're convinced that Diabolic is the second coming (nh) of Chomsky and that IT is ahead of his time. All you'll be doing is regurgitating the incessant bullshit those cats (and their ilk) spit. Seriously, when did white kids from Rhode Island start casually wearing pastel kaffiyehs?

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Employee wrote:_____________________________________________________________
Can you refute any of this?
Reitirating:
-No manager, agent, booking agency, label, label deal, tours under your belt (nh), groupies, original content, publishing or paydays

vermillion

Post by vermillion »

It's a shame that Ill Bill and Q-Unique have fell to this. They made great albums in The Future Is Now and As The World Burns and have since made mostly shit music..

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

vermillion wrote:It's a shame that Ill Bill and Q-Unique have fell to this. They made great albums in The Future Is Now and As The World Burns and have since made mostly shit music..
You're just a hater, bro. You don't understand the movement.

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

just bad

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

ALASKA wrote:just bad
Employee wrote:
You're just a hater, bro. You don't understand the movement.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Garbage. How can you not get bored of this style after like 2 songs?

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

I don't know how ANYONE can like this. Isn't Slaine the fat coke dealer from Gone Baby Gone?

Ill Bill is horrible these days but at least he doesn't have that weird voice he did years ago.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Philaflava wrote:I don't know how ANYONE can like this.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Philaflava wrote:I don't know how ANYONE can like this. Isn't Slaine the fat coke dealer from Gone Baby Gone?

Ill Bill is horrible these days but at least he doesn't have that weird voice he did years ago.

I mainly posted this to bust Employees balls, no homo

and yeah Slaine is the coke dealer from Gone Baby Gone, he's also in another new Ben Affleck directed flick comin out called " The Town" ....

people think I jock Slaine or Ill Bill, but that's not true...... I actually know Slaine, ive met Bill a few times, We just did a joint with Jaysaun... I actually network & stuff..... ya know..... things that aspiring artists do....

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Moolah wrote:

thanks for going to my Myspace, which I haven't checked in about a month.....

you're teh man

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

and how can you say Slaine & Q Unique didn't rip that track?

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Q came the best (NH).

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

HustleCrowe wrote:
Moolah wrote:

you're teh man
:larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: / :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry:

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

HustleCrowe wrote:
Philaflava wrote:I don't know how ANYONE can like this. Isn't Slaine the fat coke dealer from Gone Baby Gone?

and yeah Slaine is the coke dealer from Gone Baby Gone, he's also in another new Ben Affleck directed flick comin out called " The Town" ....

people think I jock Slaine or Ill Bill, but that's not true...... I actually know Slaine, ive met Bill a few times, We just did a joint with Jaysaun... I actually network & stuff..... ya know..... things that aspiring artists do....
:larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: / :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry: :larry:

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Moolah wrote:

you're teh man
Last Login: 4/04/2010

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

HustleCrowe wrote:

Employee wrote:_____________________________________________________________
Can you refute any of this?
Reitirating:
-No manager, agent, booking agency, label, label deal, tours under your belt (nh), groupies, original content, publishing or paydays

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Moolah wrote:
Employee wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
Moolah wrote:

you're teh man
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FEDD HILL DON'T GOT TIME 2 CHECK THAT MYSPACE SHIT!!!!

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Moolah wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

you're teh man
Moolah wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

you're teh man
Moolah wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

you're teh man
Moolah wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

you're teh man
Moolah wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

you're teh man
Moolah wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:

you're teh man

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtop ... highlight=

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:02 pm
HustleCrowe wrote:When I was younger...... I used to fuck with Rock/Metal all day... and for some reason I got so into Hip Hop that I didn't care to listen anymore... Well not the majority of rap comin out right now is kind of gettin boring to me.... And Im starting to fuck with Rock again..... Thing is.. Ive been out of the loop for the most part for the past 8 years or someshit...... And Im tryna figure out where to start......

Back when I listened to Rock on a regular basis I would fuck with everything from Metallica to Sublime...... Lately though Ive noticed my tastes are kind of for Metal...... Like I peeped a few System Of A Down joints and I was feelin em..... I was and still am a huge RATM fan.... Metallica..... Black Sabbath..... Jimi Hendrix ( although he's not really Metal )...... etc etc.......

I know theres some Rock peoples on here so if someone could suggest some shit for me to check out that would be dope....

HustleCrowe wrote:
mud wrote:Primus
Buckethead
Pink Floyd
The Stooges
Slayer
Tool
thanskf or the recommendations but i'll probably only check Slayer out of those.... and maybe Pink Floyd..... I remember Tool and Primus... not really my steez

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Moolah wrote:http://www.philaflava.com/forum/viewtop ... highlight=

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:02 pm
HustleCrowe wrote:When I was younger...... I used to fuck with Rock/Metal all day... and for some reason I got so into Hip Hop that I didn't care to listen anymore... Well not the majority of rap comin out right now is kind of gettin boring to me.... And Im starting to fuck with Rock again..... Thing is.. Ive been out of the loop for the most part for the past 8 years or someshit...... And Im tryna figure out where to start......

Back when I listened to Rock on a regular basis I would fuck with everything from Metallica to Sublime...... Lately though Ive noticed my tastes are kind of for Metal...... Like I peeped a few System Of A Down joints and I was feelin em..... I was and still am a huge RATM fan.... Metallica..... Black Sabbath..... Jimi Hendrix ( although he's not really Metal )...... etc etc.......

I know theres some Rock peoples on here so if someone could suggest some shit for me to check out that would be dope....

HustleCrowe wrote:
mud wrote:Primus
Buckethead
Pink Floyd
The Stooges
Slayer
Tool
thanskf or the recommendations but i'll probably only check Slayer out of those.... and maybe Pink Floyd..... I remember Tool and Primus... not really my steez
ASKING FOR A BEATDOWN

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

i don't hit cripples but I might make the exception for Employee

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

HustleCrowe's Twitter (nh) wrote:#
me & the rest of fedd hill headed 2 australya bout 2 fuck up this cat

from Tweetdeck about three minutes ago

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

HustleCrowe wrote:i don't hit cripples but I might make the exception for Employee
What would it take for a guarantee? I want you to guarantee that you will strike me with the intent of inflicting harm before this thread ends, naturally dissolves or is locked.

I WANT A GUARANTEE.

I mean this all in a non-sexual way.

Employee
Fast Eddie

Post by Employee »

Is your punching power equivalent to or greater than Ivan Drago's?

Also, have you ever considered incorporating his name into the title of one of your many acclaimed mixtapes?

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

I GUARANTEE THAT I WILL PUT YOU INTO AN ARM BAR AND BREAK YOUR ARM

i think that would be fairly easy because you're cripple so all i'd have to do is knock you out of your wheel chair & submit you.

and what are you trying to prove with digging up my old posts from 2007? Yes I was a newjack to current heavy metal at that time.

I spent many years just listening to rap...... sorry

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Employee wrote:Is your punching power equivalent to or greater than Ivan Drago's?

Also, have you ever considered incorporating his name into the title of one of your many acclaimed mixtapes?

i'd say my punching power is greater than Ivan Drago but not quite as powerful as Bolo Yeung.

And actually your next mixtape is dedicated to Uncle Paulie.