DJ Premier Site Shut Down: Hip Hop No Longer Saved

General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Thun

DJ Premier Site Shut Down: Hip Hop No Longer Saved

Post by Thun »

http://www.djpremierblog.com/load/
To my biggest regret, this site is a victim of its own success. Our host does not support the high load of daily visitors anymore on their shared server. We were forced to take the blog offline and host it on a more expensive server which I can't pay with the income of the site.

As I know, a lot of my truest fans want to help me out and probably donate... But when I decided the start the site I knew i don't want to take money of my own fans... Most of you work hard enough to get paid just like me so I feel small to ask you guys money.
I'm now waiting on other solutions. Like company's who wants to support/sponsor this great site that's up since 11/29/08. 1 431 480 visitors and counting.

I'm going to keep it simple for everybody, this great blog has provide many larger sites with content (I thank those site with my heart who credited us, you know who you are). We have an average of 5000 clicks a day.

If someone is interested or if someone wants more details, simply mail me at accountbollegijs@gmail.com

Don't worry, WE'LL BE BACK. And hopefully without donations. Damn, running a blog is expensive! Who had known...

Big up to

* 2dopeboyz
* 90bpm.sk
* Big L Online
* blackout hip hop
* Cold Rock Da Spot
* Deams Music
* DJ JS-1
* grandgood
* HipHop-N-More
* hiphopdx
* Lefto
* legal hustle
* Nahright
* onsmash
* philaflava
* rap radar
* T.R.O.Y. Blog
* the meaning of dope
* the smoking section
* the-breaks
* wonka beats
* xxlmag

for their continues support, but mostly big up to the visitors of this blog.

Follow us at:

http://twitter.com/DJPremierBlog
http://www.facebook.com/djpremierblog

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

I know. I can't believe it... It's very sad.
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Thun

Post by Thun »

Wicked wrote:I know. I can't believe it... It's very sad.
The Waka Flockas of the world have won. I'm hanging up the Kangol and Pumas for good, man. Why, Kool Herc, WHY???

Wicked
Location: Bay Area, CA >www.MHzRadio.com< >mixcrate.com/wicked< >wicked22@aol.com<

Post by Wicked »

Thun wrote:The Waka Flockas of the world have won. I'm hanging up the Kangol and Pumas for good, man. Why, Kool Herc, WHY???
Uhhhhhhhh, no, they haven't won. Fuck the Waka Flockas, Rick Rosses, Lil "faggit" Wayne's and Wiz Khalifa's...
"Wicked = Genuinely loves Hiphop and respects it because he grew up during the time when it wasn't full of southern mongoloids and Lil Wayne rappers. From his mixes you can tell he knows his shit. The problem is, when you are a smart dude preaching to a bunch of fucking morons, you end up getting singled out as the douche."

Thun

Post by Thun »

Wicked wrote:
Thun wrote:The Waka Flockas of the world have won. I'm hanging up the Kangol and Pumas for good, man. Why, Kool Herc, WHY???
Uhhhhhhhh, no, they haven't won. Fuck the Waka Flockas, Rick Rosses, Lil "faggit" Wayne's and Wiz Khalifa's...
Yeah you right, yo, I just got emotionalz for a second. Sometimes it seems like Lil "faggit" Wayne rules the world with an iron fist, I'm gonna go play "Full Clip" on infinite loop for the remainder of the week until I can get my mentalz right, aight peace one

Nav

Post by Nav »

Primo should chip in. All these interviews must be bringing some.
Last edited by Nav on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resolved Question
Does Biggie Smalls hate HipHop???

"Shoulda been a cop, Fukc Hiphop"

I've been wondering what he meant by this.
Additional Details
Rap sucks, HipHop is better

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
Naw, he likes hip hop and rap. He was just referring to if he hadn't started rapping he would've been a cop.
So he's cursing it, not that he doesn't like it, just for the sake of it.

Brokewax

Post by Brokewax »

:lol:

Rob Sonic

Post by Rob Sonic »

ESPN has it Waka Flockas 6 Hip Hop Kultcha 4 F/11
NICE CAT!

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Wordpress wouldn't accept them?

dubs

Post by dubs »

Bloggin' aint easy.
Employee wrote:dubs being the West Coast's ric, his thug is bonafide and justified.

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

That was the exact moment hiphop officially died.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

A Dirty Lurker

Post by A Dirty Lurker »

Thun wrote:
Wicked wrote:
Yeah you right, yo, I just got emotionalz for a second. Sometimes it seems like Lil "faggit" Wayne rules the world with an iron fist, I'm gonna go play "Full Clip" on infinite loop for the remainder of the week until I can get my mentalz right, aight peace one
:lol:
My supersonics leave ya mute like Maggie Simpson.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Looks like they'll be back soon.

Machiventa

Post by Machiventa »

Philaflava wrote:Wordpress wouldn't accept them?
My thoughts exactly. Free is free.

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

How much does he need? Why doesn't he throw up a counter or something...

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

Thun wrote:
Wicked wrote:
Oh fuck.... :rofl:

thekeentwo
Lisa Bonet With Talent

Post by thekeentwo »

thun <3

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

Gloss you and I both know how it feels to be jerked around by hosting sites.

fatboybrandon

Post by fatboybrandon »

Nav wrote:Primo should chip in. All these interviews must be bringing some.
I remember hearing Premier on one of his Live From Headquarterz shows take time out to complain about a blog that was consistently writing about him without his direct affiliation to them. He didn't actually drop the name of the blog, but he did say it's in Norway. I always wondered if he was speaking about the DJ Premier blog, plus he has said he doesn't communicate through online social means very much.
Audio: Organized Konfusion Interviewed by DJ Riz & WildMan Steve, 1994 http://bit.ly/stress1994" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fury's Flavour

Post by Fury's Flavour »

That's really sad

Statikmatik

Post by Statikmatik »

fatboybrandon wrote:
Nav wrote:Primo should chip in. All these interviews must be bringing some.
I remember hearing Premier on one of his Live From Headquarterz shows take time out to complain about a blog that was consistently writing about him without his direct affiliation to them. He didn't actually drop the name of the blog, but he did say it's in Norway. I always wondered if he was speaking about the DJ Premier blog, plus he has said he doesn't communicate through online social means very much.
I saw a Twitter post by Preem saying that the site didn't belong to him, but he does communicate with Gim (The sites owner)

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Random Sample wrote:Gloss you and I both know how it feels to be jerked around by hosting sites.
No fucking fun that's for sure. Gave up weekends just fighting with the faggots.

zombie

Post by zombie »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ this topic and DJ Premier

Thun

Post by Thun »

LOL@ MC DJ Premier complaining about any website that brings him attention and fans, especially one in Borklandia. Is this guy even dumber than he looks?

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

Thun wrote:LOL@ MC DJ Premier complaining about any website that brings him attention and fans, especially one in Borklandia. Is this guy even dumber than he looks?
*shaking head* Dude, think about it... Other blogs, including that one he's talkin about, don't even have the info they type correct. Even the discography is wrong. It lists a lot of songs that DJ Premier had nothing to do with. I would be annoyed of that shit as well. Gim is on top of everything and has 100% correct information at all times... He also communicates with DJ Premier directly. Primo fully endorses djpremierblog.com

Thun

Post by Thun »

Wicked wrote:
Thun wrote:LOL@ MC DJ Premier complaining about any website that brings him attention and fans, especially one in Borklandia. Is this guy even dumber than he looks?
*shaking head* Dude, think about it... Other blogs, including that one he's talkin about, don't even have the info they type correct. Even the discography is wrong. It lists a lot of songs that DJ Premier had nothing to do with. I would be annoyed of that shit as well. Gim is on top of everything and has 100% correct information at all times... He also communicates with DJ Premier directly. Primo fully endorses djpremierblog.com
Are you MC DJ Premier's lawyer?

Wicked

Post by Wicked »

Thun wrote:Are you MC DJ Premier's lawyer?
haha Never that. I can't even spell "YAOR," remember? :gyeah: