General hip-hop discussion.

Moderators: TheBigSleep, stype_ones, Philaflava

Cryptic One

some misc gear im selling

Post by Cryptic One »

Digi 001
Aphex 107 dual mic-pre
Alesis 3630 dual compressor

within a week or so im putting up my Ramsa DA7 8 buss digital mixer... fully automated w/ motorized faders, can emulate the DUI as a control surface for pro tools... etc etc etc... great mixer, but i havent been using it at all lately... im just getting it serviced so that its in tip top shape before i sell it

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZvineeelQQhtZ-1

KaeoFLUX

Post by KaeoFLUX »

yo why arent you using the Ramsa?

I wil be interested when you put it up. Jst gotta decide if I feel ike trading my Mackie d8b for it.

Cryptic One

Post by Cryptic One »

KaeoFLUX wrote:yo why arent you using the Ramsa?

I wil be interested when you put it up. Jst gotta decide if I feel ike trading my Mackie d8b for it.
honestly i love the mixer, i just found myself using it less and less as time went on... to the point where it literally sat there for months without me using it

i do all my automation in protools now... and im mixing straight in pro tools... i got so comfortable with pro tools over the years that i kind of realized that i didnt need the mixer anymore...

but with that said... ill probably wind up buying a smaller mixer later just to route my samplers/synths through before hitting the computer...