SICK Wiffle Ball Pitcher

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

djm13

Post by djm13 »

My stuff is every bit as nasty. Never played in a league or anything but I've played baseball at every level and usually when we play people flip out if they foul one off. This kid's sinker actually is probably better, but I can definitely throw a better rise ball and crisper slider.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

djm13 wrote:My stuff is every bit as nasty. Never played in a league or anything but I've played baseball at every level and usually when we play people flip out if they foul one off. This kid's sinker actually is probably better, but I can definitely throw a better rise ball and crisper slider.
:ohsh:
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

wheels

Post by wheels »

As stupid as it sounds i've faced some 16" softball pitchers that were unhittable on some entirely different shit.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

djm13 wrote:My stuff is every bit as nasty. Never played in a league or anything but I've played baseball at every level and usually when we play people flip out if they foul one off. This kid's sinker actually is probably better, but I can definitely throw a better rise ball and crisper slider.
:larry:
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

wheels wrote:As stupid as it sounds i've faced some 16" softball pitchers that were unhittable on some entirely different shit.
If you've been active in baseball your whole life it's really not that surprising as you are trying to pick up a new release point and are starting down a completely different throwing motion. It's the same reason why submariners and side arm pitchers will always have a place in baseball.
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

djm13

Post by djm13 »

jamrage wrote:
:larry:
Don't really care if anyone believes..it's not really something to brag about. But i can throw a riser that starts a few inches off the ground and ends up on my roof and could teach anyone who can throw with a little velocity side-armed to do so in a couple minutes. Even easier I could teach anyone at all to throw a slider that starts behind the batter and breaks off the plate.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

djm13 wrote:.it's not really something to brag about.
This.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

THE GOLDEN STRING

Post by THE GOLDEN STRING »

i notice dids there
dopenesssss

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

Julius Seizure wrote:i've been to a sick replica fenway in new hampshire. --->>>

I think I read about that place once.

Cash Rulz
Voice of Reason

Post by Cash Rulz »

Gregg Popabitch wrote: i personally love wiffle ball but i haven't thrown a ball or swung a bat in a long ass time.