Are you PSYCHED for the upcoming NFL season?

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

an-also

Are you PSYCHED for the upcoming NFL season?

Post by an-also »

Training camp cant get here soon enough. This is the worst time of the year for sports. I dont remember the last time i turned on my TV god dammet.

Random thoughts and questions:

-How long will it take Brady to get back to top form or will he ever regain his old swagger?

-The packers will win the NFC North. Rodgers will remain the best qb in the division

- Favre is a faggot and this whole situation will ruin the Vikings season

- When will the lions get their first win in over a year and half?

- Rapelisburger stays taking that pussy

- This years super bowl winner is......The Iggles. Yeah i said it

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

I, for one, am psyched.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

I'm not really excited, psyched, or pumped up.
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

man, i took up golf as an excuse to go out and drink on a sunday afternoon because bball and football were offseason.
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

I am pretty excited about the Pack. Aaron is going to have a great season and I cant wait to see the new (and healthy) defense.

The Bills should be an entertaining sideshow too. I am pumped for the return of the no huddle.

I enjoy being in Panthers country, but I hope they blow this year. Signing Jake to a long-term deal was retarded.

I honestly have no idea who to pick to go to the Super Bowl. The NFC is wide open.

an-also

Post by an-also »

blastmaster wrote:I am pretty excited about the Pack. Aaron is going to have a great season and I cant wait to see the new (and healthy) defense.

I honestly have no idea who to pick to go to the Super Bowl. The NFC is wide open.
The pack offense should be good. Grant will have a better season because he's in shape and not worrying about his contract. The switch to 3-4 defense might take a while to get good. The only thing to hang our hats on is that Dom Capers has a history of a quick turnaround with the 3-4.

an-also

Post by an-also »

keL wrote:I'm not really excited, psyched, or pumped up.
:owens: I thought Lord Favre was your saviour

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

the Jets will either suck balls or kick some serious ass

i'm hoping for the latter for a change.

Dunnnnleavy

Post by Dunnnnleavy »

i don't know how the hell the Panthers gave Delhomme a new contract after that playoff debacle...how can he possibly go out in front of the same fans?
When people think of Providence, Rhode Island they typically think of organized crime

Mo Cheeks

Re: Are you PSYCHED for the upcoming NFL season?

Post by Mo Cheeks »

an-also wrote:Training camp cant get here soon enough. This is the worst time of the year for sports. I dont remember the last time i turned on my TV god dammet.

Random thoughts and questions:

-How long will it take Brady to get back to top form or will he ever regain his old swagger?

-The packers will win the NFC North. Rodgers will remain the best qb in the division

- Favre is a faggot and this whole situation will ruin the Vikings season

- When will the lions get their first win in over a year and half?

- Rapelisburger stays taking that pussy

- This years super bowl winner is......The Iggles. Yeah i said it

LOL @ The Pack winning the division

and do you honestly think the Eagles are going to win the super bowl now that Jim Johnson isn't coaching ? I think that is a bigger hit then most people will admit

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

It's gonna be an interesting season.

Interested in seeing if Cutler can make recievers out of Hester and co in chicago.

Hope the cowboy offense can become more run based after losing TO.

Brady, I think, will take some time to get up to speed. Pats will not be a super power this year.

Giants and eagles both have questions with their new d-coordinators. Jim Johnson is a huge loss, probably the 2nd best DC in the league.

Titans take a step back, they have no offense, they can't really be relying on Collins for the upcoming year.

Falcons also take a step back, i'm not sold on Ryan.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

High school football/recruiting getting heavy
College football
NFL

As a football fan i couldn't be more excited for the next couple of months.
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Orale Holmes

Post by Orale Holmes »

Im waiting to see if Jamie Dukes gets jumped in Denver. Its gonna be wild!

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

an-also wrote:
per usual you have no idea of what you are talking about. It's comparable to putting a third place pasteoid in ur sig after having a HOF QB in ur sig 12 months earlier. no logical conversation can be had here. faggotry reigns supremecy.
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

an-also

Post by an-also »

keL wrote:
an-also wrote:
per usual you have no idea of what you are talking about. It's comparable to putting a third place pasteoid in ur sig after having a HOF QB in ur sig 12 months earlier. no logical conversation can be had here. faggotry reigns supremecy.
:owens: x 100

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Niners!!! really excited to see Crabtree. In our shitty division we could make the playoffs.

Moss and Welker will make even a one leg Brady look like the superstar he is.

Falcons seem primed to win their division.

Boldin should have signed with the Bears.

Rodgers is a really good QB, Pack fans need to respect that.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Texans!

They really need to have a winning season this year or Kubiak is gone. They've got a soft as shit schedule for the most part so it's do or die.

I think they'll be fighting for a playoff spot this year as Tennesee won't be as good as they were last season. I think the defense will be much improved with the arrival of Cushing and the other free agents they signed. Having Grossman and Orlovsky as backups to the oft injured Schaub makes me feel a little more secure.

I'm looking forward to Mario Williams welcoming Mark Sanchez to the NFL.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

I am psyched can't wait to watch that Steelers D knock the shit out of everyone again this season.

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

rivers is gonna wipe his balls on the collective nfl

merriman might chokeslam al davis, i want to see our defense aggressive this year, wit english phillips merriman we have some non stop motors goin at opposing qbs
UBM CD COMING SOON

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Random Sample wrote:I am psyched can't wait to watch that Steelers D knock the shit out of everyone again this season.

going out to Pittsburgh with my friend (Steelers fan) to see the Vikes (Im a fan) play

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Mo Cheeks wrote:
Random Sample wrote:I am psyched can't wait to watch that Steelers D knock the shit out of everyone again this season.

going out to Pittsburgh with my friend (Steelers fan) to see the Vikes (Im a fan) play
I will be taking the same trip for the Green Bay game. Going to be cold.

GLUS

Post by GLUS »

fuck yeah i am you motherfucking motherfuckers

ill be at every game as usual

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

GLUS wrote:fuck yeah i am you motherfucking motherfuckers

ill be at every game as usual
The Panthers sold Bills tix in packages of 20. We bought two and sold em all to friends and friends of friends from the area. My place is like 4 blocks from the stadium. Should be a memorable day.

drug

Post by drug »

yeah seeing as the vikes won't be here much longer maybe they can fail a few more times before they go, pretty PSYCHED for that.

and fuck #4.

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

Mo Cheeks wrote:going out to Pittsburgh with my friend (Steelers fan) to see the Vikes (Im a fan) play
blastmaster wrote:I will be taking the same trip for the Green Bay game. Going to be cold.
Be careful when you come here for games. There are a lot of drunken idiots at the games that like to fuck with visiting fans.

If you need to know anything about Pittsburgh for your trip just send me a PM.

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

Random Sample wrote:
Mo Cheeks wrote:going out to Pittsburgh with my friend (Steelers fan) to see the Vikes (Im a fan) play
blastmaster wrote:I will be taking the same trip for the Green Bay game. Going to be cold.
Be careful when you come here for games. There are a lot of drunken idiots at the games that like to fuck with visiting fans.

If you need to know anything about Pittsburgh for your trip just send me a PM.

Hey man thanks for the advice but please remember I live in the Philly area so Im def familiar with this treatment

Almost got my ass kicked on Monday night game back in 04, was going crazy with my Moss jersey on, me and someone who was Bryant Mckinney's fam who was ready to fight like 20 iggles fans

Stunna7516

Post by Stunna7516 »

this is gonna be another one of those years for us browns fans. of course Im looking forward to it even though I realize we'll probably only win 3-4 games this year.

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

AS A RAIDER FAN, THERE IS AN OUTSIDE CHANCE THAT THEY COULD WIN THE DIVISION. RIVERS HAS TO GET HURT. SO THOSE MERRIMAN (AGAIN), SPROLES, GATES, AND TOMLINSON. U CAN FORGET ABOUT DENVER AND KC. MORE PROBLEMS THAN THE RAIDERS HAVE (WHAT A RELIEF).

AFTER THAT, RUSSELL HAS TO PROVE HE CAN BE THE QB THAT HE WAS DRAFTED TO BE. I DON'T THINK HE WILL AND JEFF GARCIA WILL PROBABLY BE CALLED TO DUTY TO LEAD THE SQUAD THROUGH THICK AND THIN. GROUND GAME WITH D-MAC, HUGGY BEAR JR, AND MIKE BUSH SHOULD BE THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE, WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE.

HEYWARD-BEY IS A JOKE AS A 1ST ROUND SELECTION. CONSIDER IT A PLUS IF HE CATCHES MORE THAN 30 ROCKS. HE WILL ALWAYS BE COMPARED TO CRABTREE ACROSS THE BAY AS LONG AS THEY PLAY IN THE NFL. HOPEFULLY JAVON WALKER IS HEALTHY AND HE CAN BE PRODUCTIVE OUTSIDE THREAT WE NEED.

RAIDER DEFENSE HAS POTENTIAL. DERRICK BURGESS IS THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER NOBODY TALKS ABOUT. NNAMDI ASOMUGHA IS THE NEW DEION SANDERS THAT NOBODY WANTS TO THROW TOWARDS. KIRK MORRISON IS GONNA BE PATROLLIN SHIT IN THE MIDDLE WITH THE LBS. SECONDARY MIGHT GET PICKED ON IF THE OPPOSIN OFFENSES CHOSE TO TARGET THE OTHA PLAYERS IN THE MIX OUTSIDE OF ASOMUGHA. MIKE HUFF BETTA STEP HIS SHIT UP THOUGH, OR ELSE HE'S GONNA BE LOOKIN FO EMPLOYMENT.

IF THE RAIDERS CAN SOMEHOW FINISH ABOVE 9-7, I WOULD CONSIDER IT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE COULD EVEN LOOK AT A RECORD LIKE THAT AS A SUCCESS. I'LL TAKE WHATEVA WE CAN GET.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Big Breeze wrote:AS A RAIDER FAN, THERE IS AN OUTSIDE CHANCE THAT THEY COULD WIN THE DIVISION. RIVERS HAS TO GET HURT. SO THOSE MERRIMAN (AGAIN), SPROLES, GATES, AND TOMLINSON. U CAN FORGET ABOUT DENVER AND KC. MORE PROBLEMS THAN THE RAIDERS HAVE (WHAT A RELIEF).

AFTER THAT, RUSSELL HAS TO PROVE HE CAN BE THE QB THAT HE WAS DRAFTED TO BE. I DON'T THINK HE WILL AND JEFF GARCIA WILL PROBABLY BE CALLED TO DUTY TO LEAD THE SQUAD THROUGH THICK AND THIN. GROUND GAME WITH D-MAC, HUGGY BEAR JR, AND MIKE BUSH SHOULD BE THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE, WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE.

HEYWARD-BEY IS A JOKE AS A 1ST ROUND SELECTION. CONSIDER IT A PLUS IF HE CATCHES MORE THAN 30 ROCKS. HE WILL ALWAYS BE COMPARED TO CRABTREE ACROSS THE BAY AS LONG AS THEY PLAY IN THE NFL. HOPEFULLY JAVON WALKER IS HEALTHY AND HE CAN BE PRODUCTIVE OUTSIDE THREAT WE NEED.

RAIDER DEFENSE HAS POTENTIAL. DERRICK BURGESS IS THE BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER NOBODY TALKS ABOUT. NNAMDI ASOMUGHA IS THE NEW DEION SANDERS THAT NOBODY WANTS TO THROW TOWARDS. KIRK MORRISON IS GONNA BE PATROLLIN SHIT IN THE MIDDLE WITH THE LBS. SECONDARY MIGHT GET PICKED ON IF THE OPPOSIN OFFENSES CHOSE TO TARGET THE OTHA PLAYERS IN THE MIX OUTSIDE OF ASOMUGHA. MIKE HUFF BETTA STEP HIS SHIT UP THOUGH, OR ELSE HE'S GONNA BE LOOKIN FO EMPLOYMENT.

IF THE RAIDERS CAN SOMEHOW FINISH ABOVE 9-7, I WOULD CONSIDER IT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT. IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE COULD EVEN LOOK AT A RECORD LIKE THAT AS A SUCCESS. I'LL TAKE WHATEVA WE CAN GET.
and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

The Chargers are going to destroy that division.

It will be amazing if the Raiders go 8-8. I'm not sold on Russell at all.

The Raiders do have talent at positions but I don't see them being a serious threat until Al Davis dies.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Raiders definitely need to go run first, but you know Al loves the long balls...yes homo.