Manning about to get 6 years/ 96.5 mil

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

an-also

Manning about to get 6 years/ 96.5 mil

Post by an-also »

Eli that is... :thebest:

Psychosis
Habitual Line-stepper

Post by Psychosis »

Only Peppers (who I think is on a 1-year deal) and Palmer will make more annually.

The salary cruncher is pretty cool near the bottom of this page: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4378407
Cash Rulz ponders the subjectivity of art:
Cash Rulz wrote:Taste are funny.

dware94

Post by dware94 »

Wow I guess thats what winning a superbowl gets ya. Lets see how he does in a full season without Plax. That 67 QB rating after they lost Plax last year was less then stellar.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

he's at best a fringe top10 QB(likely in the 11-16range) and getting paid like he's top5 pretty nuts

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

:rofl: @ 96/m
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Trademark
oil baron swaggasaurus

Post by Trademark »

HA...Well at least they won 1, I guess that might be worth 96 mill...

ALASKA

Post by ALASKA »

over under on the week giants fans turn on him this season?

Tariq's Dilemma

Post by Tariq's Dilemma »

Only 33 million of it is guaranteed. That is less than what rookies are getting nowadays.

I'm fine with this contract. Now it won't be a distraction anymore.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

I both agree with the move and think he is not worth it. The Giants are ready to win now and had to pay over the odds to keep him, the alternative is starting/signing who???

Roy Johnson

Post by Roy Johnson »

Tariq's Dilemma wrote:I'm fine with this contract. Now it won't be a distraction anymore.
I'm already distracted. I opened up the paper this morning, and motherfuckers were talking about how the Bears should accelerate a new Cutler deal before shit really gets out of hand (he's signed through 2011). What the fuck is Rivers gonna get if Eli is worth upwards of 100 million over six years?
Tweak Da Leak wrote:My nigga Poppabitch fucks with the swine?

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

Roy Johnson wrote:
Tariq's Dilemma wrote:I'm fine with this contract. Now it won't be a distraction anymore.
I'm already distracted. I opened up the paper this morning, and motherfuckers were talking about how the Bears should accelerate a new Cutler deal before shit really gets out of hand (he's signed through 2011). What the fuck is Rivers gonna get if Eli is worth upwards of 100 million over six years?
Rivers will get a similar amount maybe an extra 10M, but the difference is he's actually worth it

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

eternalreflection wrote:
Roy Johnson wrote:
Rivers will get a similar amount maybe an extra 10M, but the difference is he's actually worth it

:cheers:
UBM CD COMING SOON