Entrance Music

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

ALASKA

Entrance Music

Post by ALASKA »

I was at citifield last night watching the mets take on the braves, and boy it must suck to be a mets fan right now. but more importantly I was listening to some of the music these cats came out to and it got me thinking that an intro music thread could be a fun time. SOOOOOOO, if you were a pro athlete what would your intro music be:

Batter - Dwyck - Gangstarr
Closer - Angel of Death - Slayer
Boxer/MMA Fighter/Pro Wrestler - Creeping Death - Metallica

artMajor

Post by artMajor »

if i was a boxer

just hear the grandiose horns
ODB - you dont want to f with me - nigga please

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Batter - The Way I Swing - Ken Griffey Jr & Kid Sensation
Closer - Final Countdown - Europe
Boxer/MMA Fighter/Pro Wrestler - Welcome To The Terrodome (props to :ironmike:)

EarForGoodMusic

Post by EarForGoodMusic »

i have come out to MF DOOM-Dead Bent, and Pac- all eyez on me at muay thai bouts. my next will be ghostface-the champ off fishscale.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7FOn7I0RDEE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7FOn7I0RDEE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Quotashun

Post by Quotashun »

Batter - Jay-Z - "99 Problems"
Closer - Freeway feat. Young Chris - "Line 'Em Up"
Boxer/MMA Fighter - Jay-Z feat. M.O.P. - "U Don't Know (Remix)"

Quotashun

Post by Quotashun »

Oh and as wack as it was that Penn took him out so easily, how dope was it when KenFlo came out to "Apollo Kids"?!!? I was going crazy. :lol:

Masked Terror #1

Post by Masked Terror #1 »

Hell Awaits

Money Gripp

Post by Money Gripp »

Batter - Show You Know Mercy
Closer - We Gotta Know
Boxer/MMA - Malfunction

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

AJ Pierzynski comes out to AJ Scratch by Kurtis Blow.

Tyson coming out to Welcome to the Terrordome and then later coming out to Time 4 sum aksion>>>>pretty much everything

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Batter: Freeway ft. Beans & Jay - What We Do
Closer: Public Enemy - Shut Em Down (Pete Rock Remix)
Boxer: Noreaga - Superthug

last one would work much better if i wasn't a cracker, although it would still be pretty awesome. I'd wear the A-rab outfit like Nore did in the video and ride in on a camel getting :hyphy:

Kiran187

Post by Kiran187 »

Batter: Made you Look - Nas
Closer: Ante Up Remix - Busta, MOP, etc
Non-rap song: Welcome to the Jungle - GNR

Futura

Post by Futura »

Closer- anything Digable Planets shit keeps me calm
Football player- M.O.P. or Tech N9ne

jazztomovethatass

Post by jazztomovethatass »

cnn - invincible. shit gets me hyped up for anything.

The Aluminum Falcon

Post by The Aluminum Falcon »

Mike Tyson did come out to some good songs, but even before that he came out in black trunks, black boots, no socks :naswtf: , no towel and NO MUSIC. It was cool because all these other guys come out to these over dramatic ballads in robes and glittery trunks. Mike walked out swiftly to the ring and beat the shit out of these guys.

My boy came out to the price is right theme, and another dude came out to boy george's "do you really want to hurt me".Both won.I'd like to see someone come out to Sean Price "onion head".

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mzAGW0HZXVM&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mzAGW0HZXVM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

The Aluminum Falcon wrote:Mike Tyson did come out to some good songs, but even before that he came out in black trunks, black boots, no socks :naswtf: , no towel and NO MUSIC. It was cool because all these other guys come out to these over dramatic ballads in robes and glittery trunks. Mike walked out swiftly to the ring and beat the shit out of these guys.
His walk in when he fought Spinks was probably the best.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Quotashun wrote:Oh and as wack as it was that Penn took him out so easily, how dope was it when KenFlo came out to "Apollo Kids"?!!? I was going crazy. :lol:
It was "i'm the champ". And he got his ass schooled.

Quotashun

Post by Quotashun »

Positive A wrote:
Quotashun wrote:Oh and as wack as it was that Penn took him out so easily, how dope was it when KenFlo came out to "Apollo Kids"?!!? I was going crazy. :lol:
It was "i'm the champ". And he got his ass schooled.
My bad, you're right. Still surprised the hell outta me he came out to a Ghost track cuz he doesn't come off as a hip-hop head at all. Yeah, he got raped.

D. James

Post by D. James »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zysrjSnWvQg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zysrjSnWvQg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>