Official NFL Week 2 Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Mike BLAOWery

Re: Official NFL Week 2 Thread

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

naturalborn103 wrote:
Dwight Strawberry wrote:
Mike BLAOWery wrote: Houston Texans vs. Tennessee Titans
Did you see Texans play last week???
did you see the Texans play yesterday?

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

pennsylvania jones wrote:GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-MEN

VS.

MY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS
YOUR BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS still suck in clutch situations.

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

Positive A wrote:
Money Gripp wrote:NFL crowds are pathetic. I can't remember the last time I heard a really great home crowd.

They need to take pointers from the folks in Seattle at yesterday's USC-Washington game.
Are you on the NCAA payroll?
yes. he's also the president of the MLB defamation Group.

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

Eli Manning during the first 3 quarters of games is an above average QB. Eli Manning in the 4th quarter (especially in the last 4 minutes of games) is pretty damn good.

Game came down to turnovers though. and the cowboys still cough em up.

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

Who was it that was jocking Mario Manningham so hard before the draft? RanSample was it you?

I knew he was aight, but I had no idea his game would transfer this well to the NFL

Shyste502

Post by Shyste502 »

I took al qaeda and the points to win the Giants Cowboys game but I was glad to at least see the cowboys lose in their new stadium

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

Jeff Reed is still hurt and he shouldn't be kicking the ball. He can't kick field goals, and he is struggling on kickoffs. He fucked us big time.

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

Hayzoos wrote:I'm starting to think I'm bad luck for my teams. It seems like everytime I miss a game cause of work I miss an great game.
When I watch them, not so much... :owens:
DVR games when you don't have work and watch it afterwards if you believe this.

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

Mike BLAOWery wrote:
Hayzoos wrote:I'm starting to think I'm bad luck for my teams. It seems like everytime I miss a game cause of work I miss an great game.
When I watch them, not so much... :owens:
DVR games when you don't have work and watch it afterwards if you believe this.
:rofl:

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

without jwall our run d went from horrible to pathetic

rivers is still a monster

1-1
UBM CD COMING SOON

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

i dont know where to post this..but ...wow
Herschel Walker, the Heisman Trophy-winning running back and former NFL player with the Minnesota Vikings and Dallas Cowboys, has found a new career: mixed martial arts. The 47-year-old Walker has signed a contract with Strikeforce to fight at an unspecified date. He will begin training with American Kickboxing Academy, the high-profile camp in San Jose, Calif., that trains UFC standouts Josh Koscheck, Mike Swick, Jon Fitch, Cain Velasquez and Strikeforce lightweight champion Josh Thomson.

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

Post by pennsylvania jones »

Mike BLAOWery wrote:

VS.

MY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS
Well, the defense did. We drove the ball down with that Felix TD. But then defense couldn't hold up.

SHUT YOUR FACE

Dwight Strawberry

Post by Dwight Strawberry »

Steve Smith > Steve Smith

Roy Johnson

Post by Roy Johnson »

keL wrote:johnny knox rules

This guy is my fucking hero. :lol:
Tweak Da Leak wrote:My nigga Poppabitch fucks with the swine?

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

pennsylvania jones wrote:
Mike BLAOWery wrote:

VS.

MY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS
Well, the defense did. We drove the ball down with that Felix TD. But then defense couldn't hold up.

SHUT YOUR FACE
the defense is the only thing that couldn't hold up?

you obviously don't know what you were watching. because i saw Tony Romo cough up the ball in completely ridiculous ways. The Witten INT was not Romo's fault even though that was a terrible pass cause he threw completely behind him but the other INTs are pinned soley on Romo. Also Roy Williams and Patrick Crayton did jack shit. they were shut the fuck down.

Also, the Felix Jones fumble was completely unnecessary. What the hell happened on that play?

oh, he bitched up? figures, he's a cowboy. it must be something in the water over there.

Also, let's be real here. The only reason the cowboys were running all over the G-men was because of the cheap and dirty play by Flozell Adams. I don't know if you guys noticed but more then 2/3rds of the cowboys rushing yards came in the 2nd half. Did you people notice who got hurt in the 2nd half because flozell adams can't block a good pass rusher for the life of him so he has to trip them (which he also did in the tampa bay game too)? Justin Tuck.....one of the best run stopping defensive ends in the NFL. And i don't know if you guys noticed but most of the dallas runs were going to the side that Tuck used to occupy and Kiwi was currently manning. The Felix Jones 56 yard run also came on that side. So even the good shit y'all did are nullified because the cowboys have to act like bitches in order to get shit down.

i'm going to be completely honest. The Giants had no business winning that game.

but the cowboys bitched up. So winning was a formality.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

The tony romo and ben rofflesberger love needs to stop. Now.

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

Post by pennsylvania jones »

Mike BLAOWery wrote:
pennsylvania jones wrote:
Mike BLAOWery wrote:

VS.

MY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS

SHUT YOUR FACE
the defense is the only thing that couldn't hold up?

you obviously don't know what you were watching. because i saw Tony Romo cough up the ball in completely ridiculous ways. The Witten INT was not Romo's fault even though that was a terrible pass cause he threw completely behind him but the other INTs are pinned soley on Romo. Also Roy Williams and Patrick Crayton did jack shit. they were shut the fuck down.

Also, the Felix Jones fumble was completely unnecessary. What the hell happened on that play?

oh, he bitched up? figures, he's a cowboy. it must be something in the water over there.

Also, let's be real here. The only reason the cowboys were running all over the G-men was because of the cheap and dirty play by Flozell Adams. I don't know if you guys noticed but more then 2/3rds of the cowboys rushing yards came in the 2nd half. Did you people notice who got hurt in the 2nd half because flozell adams can't block a good pass rusher for the life of him so he has to trip them (which he also did in the tampa bay game too)? Justin Tuck.....one of the best run stopping defensive ends in the NFL. And i don't know if you guys noticed but most of the dallas runs were going to the side that Tuck used to occupy and Kiwi was currently manning. The Felix Jones 56 yard run also came on that side. So even the good shit y'all did are nullified because the cowboys have to act like bitches in order to get shit down.

i'm going to be completely honest. The Giants had no business winning that game.

but the cowboys bitched up. So winning was a formality.

You're right. The Giants had no business winning that game.
All your points came from Dallas' mistakes. Your running game was ass.
Ridiculous off the shoe interception. All the tipped balls went your way. Congrats, you're lucky. You should be ashamed of that running game.

You won. So whatever.

Giants are still a bunch of Fake Fakeingtons

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

It really sucks to think that GB might actually miss the playoffs this year because they're o-line sucks cock. Fucking pathetic man. One guy with five sacks? Really?!

If they lose to the Rams next week, suicide for me.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Positive A wrote:The tony romo and ben rofflesberger love needs to stop. Now.
why you trying to pull Big Ben into this?

so he raped a bitch, but he's been at the top of his game through 2 weeks, which is all you can really judge him by, unless you want to go by the 2 superbowl rings.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

VideoKilledThe wrote:

so he raped a bitch, but he's been at the top of his game through 2 weeks, which is all you can really judge him by, unless you want to go by the 2 superbowl rings.
I drag him into it, because someone (I think in the Week 1 thread) said he was top 3 in the league. Which is criminal.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Positive A wrote:
VideoKilledThe wrote:

I drag him into it, because someone (I think in the Week 1 thread) said he was top 3 in the league. Which is criminal.
Top 3 is just silly, but you have to admit he is one of the best qb's at extending a play, which is where many of the steelers big passing plays come from. Big Ben is also one of the best pump fakers in the league.

The fact that he holds onto the ball so long also leads to the Steelers giving up many-a-sacks, but make no mistake about it Big Ben is a top tier QB.

Dude is a straight up winner.

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

wow are the Colts missing a lot of people on defense or are they really just going to be this bad all season?

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Time of Possesion 35 minutes to 11 for Miami.

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

^^ that is wild

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

HomeSkillet wrote:^^ that is wild
Well played.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

Positive A wrote:Time of Possesion 35 minutes to 11 for Miami.
good strategy, keep the clock running and out of Manning's hand

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

It's crazy because even with that time of possession difference they are only up by three. :ohsh:

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

Indy better not score too fast here

lol or just score on the next play

is 1 stop too much to ask from a defense?
Last edited by eternalreflection on Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Manning is scoring touchdowns in 1 minute.

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

jeez he wasted no time at all...could come back to kick them in the ass.