Official NFL Week 2 Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Dolphins can't do shit with 3 minutes left. They need 5+

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

lol someone forgot to tell Miami they are losing, and thus not supposed to run the clock out

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

GREAT playcalling

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Wow. Pathetic.

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

They ain't gonna score a TD with two minutes left.

an-also

Post by an-also »

Manning just :copy:'d the whole miami defense

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

an-also wrote:Manning just :copy:'d the whole miami defense
:rofl: @ sig. Great Larry moment.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

hey the defense did something useful for once, though plenty of time to fail

well they failed but Ginn failed harder

27points 14:53 time of possession pretty sick

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Ugh, Ted Ginn.

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

:rofl:

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Ginn is the bane of my existence. A horrible draft pick who constantly fails to step up at all. The run before the go ahead FG was horrible coaching and thats what happens when you coach not to lose. The clock management made be throw up in my mouth. Great game plan great job executing it just horrible clock management, Ted Ginn, and conservative playcalling when it mattered the most. Horrible loss.
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

and i go 13-3 in pickem, because of the dolphins fail to produce any offense in the critical moments, fuck the dolphins.

Mike BLAOWery

Post by Mike BLAOWery »

pennsylvania jones wrote:
Mike BLAOWery wrote:
Mike BLAOWery wrote:
pennsylvania jones wrote:GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-MEN

VS.

MY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS
YOUR BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS still suck in clutch situations.
Well, the defense did. We drove the ball down with that Felix TD. But then defense couldn't hold up.

SHUT YOUR FACE
the defense is the only thing that couldn't hold up?

you obviously don't know what you were watching. because i saw Tony Romo cough up the ball in completely ridiculous ways. The Witten INT was not Romo's fault even though that was a terrible pass cause he threw completely behind him but the other INTs are pinned soley on Romo. Also Roy Williams and Patrick Crayton did jack shit. they were shut the fuck down.

Also, the Felix Jones fumble was completely unnecessary. What the hell happened on that play?

oh, he bitched up? figures, he's a cowboy. it must be something in the water over there.

Also, let's be real here. The only reason the cowboys were running all over the G-men was because of the cheap and dirty play by Flozell Adams. I don't know if you guys noticed but more then 2/3rds of the cowboys rushing yards came in the 2nd half. Did you people notice who got hurt in the 2nd half because flozell adams can't block a good pass rusher for the life of him so he has to trip them (which he also did in the tampa bay game too)? Justin Tuck.....one of the best run stopping defensive ends in the NFL. And i don't know if you guys noticed but most of the dallas runs were going to the side that Tuck used to occupy and Kiwi was currently manning. The Felix Jones 56 yard run also came on that side. So even the good shit y'all did are nullified because the cowboys have to act like bitches in order to get shit down.

i'm going to be completely honest. The Giants had no business winning that game.

but the cowboys bitched up. So winning was a formality.

You're right. The Giants had no business winning that game.
All your points came from Dallas' mistakes. Your running game was ass.
Ridiculous off the shoe interception. All the tipped balls went your way. Congrats, you're lucky. You should be ashamed of that running game.

You won. So whatever.

Giants are still a bunch of Fake Fakeingtons
there's no moral victories in football.

just wins and losses.

just remember the first game in your new stadium was won by the Giants.

next time Jerry Jones wants to open up a new stadium, tell him to ask for the Bengals instead of the G-men.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Sumthin_Funky wrote:It really sucks to think that GB might actually miss the playoffs this year because they're o-line sucks cock. Fucking pathetic man. One guy with five sacks? Really?!

If they lose to the Rams next week, suicide for me.
what the fuck is wrong with you? 2 weeks ago you had them winning the super bowl. now they are missing the playoffs?

:wtf:

the reason your offensive line sucks is because of ted thompson. he drafts guys for ability not position. he gets guys that can play mulitiple positions not 1 position well. from what i saw the first two games he is getting neither and erin might get killed because of it.

meanwhile ryan grant is a 50 yard a game guy.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

did you hear the story behind the packer season tix holder who sold his tickets to chad ochocinco?
HOW DO YOU THINK THOSE BENGAL FANS GOT THOSE FRONT ROW TICKETS WHERE CHAD O. DID HIS LAMBEAU LEAP , HE PAID ME GENEROUSLY $500 PER SEAT, WHY DO YOU THINK HE GUARANTEED HE WOULD DO THE LEAP, HE GREASED MY PALM ON WED. VIA CERTIFIED MAIL . I USE TO GO TO THE GAMES BUT NOW I SELL MY TICKETS AND TAKE THE PROFIT AND GO SOUTH IN JANUARY . AHHHH THE LIFE. YOU PACKER FANS ARE SUCH IDIOTS OVERPAYING FO A UNDER ACHEIVING TEAM. IF YOU WAN TO SEE COPY OF HIS CHECK LET ME KNOW

Code: Select all

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/rnr/1385017423.html

an-also

Post by an-also »

keL wrote:
Sumthin_Funky wrote:It really sucks to think that GB might actually miss the playoffs this year because they're o-line sucks cock. Fucking pathetic man. One guy with five sacks? Really?!

what the fuck is wrong with you? 2 weeks ago you had them winning the super bowl. now they are missing the playoffs?

the reason your offensive line sucks is because of ted thompson. he drafts guys for ability not position. he gets guys that can play mulitiple positions not 1 position well. from what i saw the first two games he is getting neither and erin might get killed because of it.

I fear for Rodgers life

an-also

Post by an-also »

keL wrote:did you hear the story behind the packer season tix holder who sold his tickets to chad ochocinco?
HOW DO YOU THINK THOSE BENGAL FANS GOT THOSE FRONT ROW TICKETS WHERE CHAD O. DID HIS LAMBEAU LEAP , HE PAID ME GENEROUSLY $500 PER SEAT, WHY DO YOU THINK HE GUARANTEED HE WOULD DO THE LEAP, HE GREASED MY PALM ON WED. VIA CERTIFIED MAIL . I USE TO GO TO THE GAMES BUT NOW I SELL MY TICKETS AND TAKE THE PROFIT AND GO SOUTH IN JANUARY . AHHHH THE LIFE. YOU PACKER FANS ARE SUCH IDIOTS OVERPAYING FO A UNDER ACHEIVING TEAM. IF YOU WAN TO SEE COPY OF HIS CHECK LET ME KNOW

Code: Select all

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/rnr/1385017423.html
sounds like a Favre jocker. what a faggot

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

I hate Miami almost as much as I hate the Pats, so the final 3 minutes were fun to watch.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

player of the week poll? Or are we just going to hand it straight to Ray Lewis...

(yes I know how many yards Gore & Johnson put up)

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

what about the 5 sacks that was ridic
UBM CD COMING SOON

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

keL wrote:

Two weeks ago the season hadn't even started, all I had seen was preseason and now I am convinced to never ever take the preseason seriously again. The o-line didn't have problems then, so who would have predicted it now? If A.R. was getting sacked six times a game in the preseason, I wouldn't have been picking them to win shit.

BTW, I still believe Grant can get 100 yards a game, but he needs an o-line too, it isn't just for the passing game.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Hey, by the way who's Curt?

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

Post by pennsylvania jones »

Mike BLAOWery wrote:
Mike BLAOWery wrote:
Mike BLAOWery wrote: YOUR BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS still suck in clutch situations.
Well, the defense did. We drove the ball down with that Felix TD. But then defense couldn't hold up.

SHUT YOUR FACE
the defense is the only thing that couldn't hold up?

you obviously don't know what you were watching. because i saw Tony Romo cough up the ball in completely ridiculous ways. The Witten INT was not Romo's fault even though that was a terrible pass cause he threw completely behind him but the other INTs are pinned soley on Romo. Also Roy Williams and Patrick Crayton did jack shit. they were shut the fuck down.

Also, the Felix Jones fumble was completely unnecessary. What the hell happened on that play?

oh, he bitched up? figures, he's a cowboy. it must be something in the water over there.

Also, let's be real here. The only reason the cowboys were running all over the G-men was because of the cheap and dirty play by Flozell Adams. I don't know if you guys noticed but more then 2/3rds of the cowboys rushing yards came in the 2nd half. Did you people notice who got hurt in the 2nd half because flozell adams can't block a good pass rusher for the life of him so he has to trip them (which he also did in the tampa bay game too)? Justin Tuck.....one of the best run stopping defensive ends in the NFL. And i don't know if you guys noticed but most of the dallas runs were going to the side that Tuck used to occupy and Kiwi was currently manning. The Felix Jones 56 yard run also came on that side. So even the good shit y'all did are nullified because the cowboys have to act like bitches in order to get shit down.

i'm going to be completely honest. The Giants had no business winning that game.

but the cowboys bitched up. So winning was a formality.

You're right. The Giants had no business winning that game.
All your points came from Dallas' mistakes. Your running game was ass.
Ridiculous off the shoe interception. All the tipped balls went your way. Congrats, you're lucky. You should be ashamed of that running game.

You won. So whatever.

Giants are still a bunch of Fake Fakeingtons
there's no moral victories in football.

just wins and losses.

just remember the first game in your new stadium was won by the Giants.

next time Jerry Jones wants to open up a new stadium, tell him to ask for the Bengals instead of the G-men.

When the smoke clears, I'll still be the one rifling through your Mammy's underwear drawer with a smile on my face.

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

They basically trade Rouse for Giordano or whatever the fuck his name his. I'm not sure I agree. I know Rouse was a little injury prone, but I liked him overall and Giordanos numbers aren't all that impressive or even a noticeable improvement to Rouse.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Sumthin_Funky wrote:They basically trade Rouse for Giordano or whatever the fuck his name his. I'm not sure I agree. I know Rouse was a little injury prone, but I liked him overall and Giordanos numbers aren't all that impressive or even a noticeable improvement to Rouse.
i don't kno much about Giordana... except for he is the white darin sharper

HomeSkillet

Post by HomeSkillet »

:lol:

Sumthin_Funky

Post by Sumthin_Funky »

wtf happened to Portis? Wasn't he leading the league in rushing a year or two ago, or is cocaine just a helluva drug?

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Rouse sucked. I like the move. Health at safety will be an issue all year unfortunately.

The o-line needs to get it together, fast.

Beastly Swagger

Post by Beastly Swagger »

Jeff Reed sunk my niggas.