rae carruths son.. 10 years later

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

chump change
The Mayor

rae carruths son.. 10 years later

Post by chump change »

an-also

Post by an-also »

Sad but uplifting story

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

damn

Julius Seizure

Post by Julius Seizure »

so why is rae carruth being released? because he didn't pull the trigger? that's fucked. he should have gotten life.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

:retard:
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Beastly Swagger

Post by Beastly Swagger »

Watkins the gunman was a nigga that lived next door to my people in Gastonia.

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

Beastly Swagger wrote:Watkins the gunman was a nigga that lived next door to my people in Gastonia.
Your white, act like it.

:icedit:

This is a terrible story by the way. Feel bad for them. Not only did they lose a daughter, they have to take care of a challenged kid. Carruth should rot in jail for the rest of his life, and that still wouldn't be enough retribution for his acts. What a fucking scumbag.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

so i spent some time this morning breaking down rae's resume.

in retrospect, if the panthers could coherse his probation officer to hit up some OTAs this summer

his YAC was enough to potentially rival dewayne jarrett for a number 2 slot flanker/scat back guy
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Random Sample wrote:
Beastly Swagger wrote:Watkins the gunman was a nigga that lived next door to my people in Gastonia.
Your white, act like it.
:rofl: :copy:

Beastly Swagger

Never ever met a white person in my life I have met plenty of caucasians tho last time I checked my birth certificate it read "other" tho. :ghostface:

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

Post by pennsylvania jones »

Sad, but uplifting is the right phrase.
What a terrible ordeal all around

Beastly Swagger

Yeah that kid's got fucking heart.

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

Beastly Swagger wrote:Never ever met a white person in my life I have met plenty of caucasians tho last time I checked my birth certificate it read "other" tho. :ghostface:
let's not get into semantics here. That word should never come out of your mouth you ignorant coogi wearing imbecile.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

beast swagger:

here is some free advice: never say or type something on the internet that you wouldnt want your grama to read. I am sure your loved ones didnt raise you to be a fool.

have some respect for your family and conduct yourself as a capable, intelligent person who knows whats right and wrong.
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Beastly Swagger

KeL,
Kid please my IQ's so high it's not a number it's a sound. I convey my thoughts as I see fit so when I perceive one as a derelict I communicate in a way I'm sure their simpleton mind will process.

Random Sample,
Yo nigga I got dem Coogi sets for the low-low free shipping via PayPal for all orders over 75$!!!I got 12 of the Cosby/ Biggie era throwback sweaters too!!!!Ed Hardy jump offs,Phat Farm chinchilla jackets ON CLEARENCE !! All these jawns are sealed in factory plastic with retail tags & holograms.

Put Kahlil Diaz in the email get 10% off !!!

beastlyswaggermedia@gmail.com

:megaman: < He's going in,,,,

rooski

Post by rooski »

How's Zoo doing?

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Beastly Swagger wrote:Never ever met a white person in my life I have met plenty of caucasians tho last time I checked my birth certificate it read "other" tho. :ghostface:
He is very politically correct when it comes to the word white person, but has no problem throwing the word nigger around..... OK.

JamesonMitchell

Post by JamesonMitchell »

Strong kid.

Beastly Swagger

naturalborn103 wrote:
He is very politically correct when it comes to the word white person, but has no problem throwing the word nigger around..... OK.
I have 0 politics in my communication nor the word "nigger" as U stated. You yourselfconscious/guilt looks for ways to turn web terminology as an excuse/opportunity to find fault and stand tall in a web world instead of being truly on point in life and able to utter those words with no explanation.

rooski wrote:How's Zoo doing?
Zoo hasn't been a part of the base/beast unit that is now Beastly Swagger Media for years now. But he's a Sgt. in the N.C.D.O.C. last check and doing well for his family and what not but has no ties to the flagship that he was wrongly affiliated with. As a real dude Zoo's doing great if U want his contact info and are cool with him let me know but as I above stated he is a rent-a-jake.