ESPN :smh:

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Positive A

ESPN :smh:

Post by Positive A »

I don't really know what to say...

Is this what ESPN has come to?

Watch at own risk:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1VsgFW5pXTk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1VsgFW5pXTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Random Sample

Post by Random Sample »

I quit watching espn years ago. Everything on that channel sucks for the most part.

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

Wow. Did he really just said that Jay Z doesn't have any stage presence and something about other rappers would be able to better perform his lyrics. Why did I watch this after your disclaimer?

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

I really question anyone who has the courage to announce Eminem and Lil Wayne as the two best rappers ever. That's just disrespectful.

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

Nuke wrote:I really question anyone who has the courage to announce Eminem and Lil Wayne as the two best rappers ever. That's just disrespectful.
Chris Rock also feels Eminem is one of the best rappers ever. I'm sure he and Jalen have both been down with the movement longer then both you and I have.

I was more puzzled by the 50 cent mention.

Seriously though, if someone's opinion is disrespecting you, then you lack the confidence in your own opinion.

I give Jalen credit for mentioning KRS and Rakim though.

rooski

Post by rooski »

Rap is not a movement you faggot.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Am I the only one disgusted by the fact that one SKIP FUCKING BAYLESS is "seriously" discussing rap here? I hate him when he talks sports! Now he's talking about MC'ing? Howard Cosell is rolling over in his grave.

And wtf is Wale doing there? Does Disney have a vested interested in him?

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

:wtf:
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

Even though Skip Bayless is a fucking tool, he does have a point on Jay-Z's stage performance. Jay even acknowledged it and looked to Bono for pointers a while back. On the Hard Knock Life tour with DMX, Method Man & Redman, Jay was clearly the wackest and least interesting performer. This has been heavily debated for years and Skip was just mimicking some industry gossip that somebody coached him on.

I watch First Take every morning and I love the show. Skip Bayless seems to relish in going in the opposite direction that is the status quo, just to get a rise out of folks. That's why he's there.

Wale actually did very well that day. I could give a fuck about his music, but as a guest commentator, he held it down.

wheels

Post by wheels »

Skip Bayless, while knowledgeable, is incredibly irritating and his show is impossible to watch. First Take is a show about stating the obvious, and differences of opinion for the sake of conversation. It's basically The View