NFL Week 10 Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Why keep playing Vick?

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Because Reid secretly hates Kolb as do most Philadelphians.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

The game is well in hand anyway...I mean Vick can just dog it out there for the rest of it.

ric

Post by ric »

:lol:

an-also

Post by an-also »

Vick
20-28, 333 yds
4 TDs
8 Rush, 80 yds, 2 TDs

Probably one of the sickest qb performances I've ever seen tonight. Unreal :bow:

DLG

Post by DLG »

oh man, giants are gonna get crushed again next week if Vick keeps it up :owens:

Sylissez

Post by Sylissez »

Just got back from that ridiculous game. Prolly the greatest sports event I've ever witnessed live.

Fuckin Vick, man.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

"The pregame altercation got us going. It had us ready. We came back into the locker room pumped," Jackson said. "We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage."

I.A.

Post by I.A. »

vick is not going anywhere. this year the eagles are paying kolb $11 mill and change and paying vick like 5.5 mill which is 16 mill a yr for qb's. kolb is only signed till next yr and he is only making 1 mill and change so they have at the very least 16 mill a yr to pay vick which will be plenty n if he wants more hell prolly get it. n y would he want to leave with weapons like jackson, maclin, mc coy and celek. not to mention his fiance is from and lives in philly. philly took the chance on him, he has the best weapons in the league here, n his girl and her fam are here y would he leave? they will pay him. good for him he deserves it. hes just gotta stay healthy and please please please slide once in a while lol

I.A.

Post by I.A. »

"Donovan had said some things after they beat us that fired us up, saying how they made a terrible decision and everybody makes mistakes," McGlynn said. "I think we're happy with where we are right now."

i was never a mcnabb hater but after he said that shit i really hated him. how do u say some shit like that when u only complete 8 passes? fuckin clown. great quote from the center mcglynn lol

Mo Cheeks

Post by Mo Cheeks »

That is typical McNabb, the guy is always talking some slick shit that's why the people in Philly didn't fall in love with him

Anyone see TO shitting on McNabb on twitter LOL

godmc

Post by godmc »

epic rant:

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2010 ... -will-ever

this teeters between hilarious and sad.

Icesickle
Suburban Outfitter

Post by Icesickle »

godmc wrote:epic rant:

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2010 ... -will-ever

this teeters between hilarious and sad.
I'm teetering (yes homo) on the edge bros. Ed Reed's jersey is about to get copped and worn until the ghost of Sean Taylor comes back. Fuck this shit. :lol: