The Official MMA Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

AXEWOUNDFISTER
OG FISTOLA

Post by AXEWOUNDFISTER »

bbatson1 wrote:King Mo was cut yesterday for a twitter comment.

He was popped for a supplement ingredient (i personally think he was innocent of purposely cheating) got staph infection to where he almost died, went to nsac meeting got fined like 40 G's (while having HUGE medical bills) the lady asked him rudely if he knew how to read.. he called her a bitch afterwards on twitter.. Dana fires him. Amazing.

I love Dana when he does good things, but I always remember why he's just a scumbag promoter when it comes down to it.
thats crazy how sonnen can say the dumbest and most disrespectful shit and when king mo slips up he gets shit canned. fuck dana...

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVOBtaxxy00?ve ... ge"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVOBtaxxy00?ve ... detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

^fuck that. I stay stealing. Dude is talking out his ass about the music shit.
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

AXEWOUNDFISTER wrote:

He was popped for a supplement ingredient (i personally think he was innocent of purposely cheating) got staph infection to where he almost died, went to nsac meeting got fined like 40 G's (while having HUGE medical bills) the lady asked him rudely if he knew how to read.. he called her a bitch afterwards on twitter.. Dana fires him. Amazing.

I love Dana when he does good things, but I always remember why he's just a scumbag promoter when it comes down to it.
thats crazy how sonnen can say the dumbest and most disrespectful shit and when king mo slips up he gets shit canned. fuck dana...

simple

king mo bring no money, if king mo bring mo money, then this would be just a year layoff from UFC

sonnen can say anything, get busted for roids, and still keep his job, becuase its interesting to see him talk and fight

and by the way, after a year or so king mo will probably return

Kid That's Lifeless

Post by Kid That's Lifeless »

Russian wrote:
AXEWOUNDFISTER wrote:

simple

king mo bring no money, if king mo bring mo money, then this would be just a year layoff from UFC

sonnen can say anything, get busted for roids, and still keep his job, becuase its interesting to see him talk and fight

and by the way, after a year or so king mo will probably return
Bingo.

King Mo is in a B-league show and completely unknown to the average UFC fan. I know he was roided out of his mind, but Sonnen took the GOAT to the brink and knows how to cut a promo like a champ.

Kid That's Lifeless

Moolah wrote:There's some serious cards coming up soon though.

JDS vs Reem
Sonnen vs Silva 2
Bones vs Rashad?

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

Mark Hunt reincarnate right here. Damn. lol

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v ... DNfhkd6MvH

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e ... DNfhkd6MvH" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Russian
NSFW

Post by Russian »

http://bit.ly/H72Qxb

Ronda Rousey interviews Alister Overeem.

Guys is it me or there is a weird sexual tension between these two?

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

Dana White wrote:I never thought I'd say this in my life...We signed Fedor
:ohsh: :ohsh:

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

April fools?

tehgiftofgab

Post by tehgiftofgab »

yea lmao i thought of that right after I made the post. I fuckin' hope not, but yea, probably lol.

AXEWOUNDFISTER
OG FISTOLA

Post by AXEWOUNDFISTER »

tehgiftofgab wrote:yea lmao i thought of that right after I made the post. I fuckin' hope not, but yea, probably lol.
after his recent fights i hope this is not true. and this is from a fan...

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

That's not the Fedor we use to know.

Galvatron78
Splack Morris

Post by Galvatron78 »

whos coming to ATL to get drunk with G-Tron for 145?

Bones

Post by Bones »

my gf is picking rashad to win, and is putting a weeks worth of dishes on the line. dumb move

hendo gets winner

Kid That's Lifeless

Bones wrote:my gf is picking rashad to win, and is putting a weeks worth of dishes on the line. dumb move
Sounds like a keeper.

T Rav

Post by T Rav »

Bones wrote:my gf is picking rashad to win, and is putting a weeks worth of dishes on the line. dumb move
She's defintely got enough money saved up for a dishwasher. Sneaky. You will not see that dishwasher if Rashad wins, tho.
Buy my mixtape.

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! you have to be fucking kidding me!

Breaking NEWS!

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28109/alistai ... -fight.mma
Alistair Overeem fails pre-fight drug test, likely out of UFC 146 title fight
by Steven Marrocco on Apr 04, 2012 at 4:35 pm ET
Alistair Overeem (36-11 MMA, 1-0 UFC) us unlikely to fight champion Junior Dos Santos (14-1 MMA, 8-0 UFC) for the UFC heavyweight title this summer at UFC 146.

Nevada State Athletic Commission Executive Director Keith Kizer today told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) the No. 1 heavyweight contender failed a pre-fight drug test conducted this past Tuesday following a press conference for UFC 146.

Overeem's "A" sample was flagged for an elevated T/E ratio that exeeded 10-to-1, well over the 6-to-1 limit. Kizer said the heavyweight has the right to request the test's "B" sample, which, if negative, would make him eligible to receive a fight license.

The former Strikeforce champion was among six top-billed fighters who were tested for the all-heavyweight pay-per-view event, which takes place May 26 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. All were tested for diuretics, masking agents, anabolic steroids and T/E ratios in addition to drugs of abuse.

Dos Santos, Frank Mir, Cain Velasquez, Roy Nelson and Antonio Silva all passed their tests.

It's not the first time Overeem has run afoul of the NSAC. He was granted a conditional license to fight Brock Lesnar at UFC 141 after missing a pre-fight drug test ordered by the commission, which reinstated out-of-competition testing this past July.

Answering to the commission via telephone during an NSAC hearing held three weeks prior to UFC 141, Overeem said he missed the test because he had flown back to his native Holland to care for his ailing mother and wasn't made aware of the obligation. When he got word, he submitted an invalid blood test conducted by his personal doctor and then submitted urine that wasn't tested.

The NSAC gave him a license on the condition that he submit to a drug test conducted by an accredited laboratory, which he did two days later (and subsequently passed), as well as pass a drug test upon arriving in the U.S. for the Lesnar fight and submit to two random tests.

This past Tuesday's test served as one of those random tests, which also followed a fight-night test at UFC 141.

Because Overeem's conditional license expired on Dec. 31, the NSAC will not receive a disciplinary complaint against him as it does for licensed athletes. Instead, he will need to appear before the commission should he choose to apply for a license, which notably, hadn't been filed for UFC 146.

With one half of May 26's event on the shelf, the UFC may give one of the main-card heavyweights an impromptu title shot.
:owens: :owens: :owens: :owens: :owens:

Lebong Jame$

Post by Lebong Jame$ »

fuckin WOW. super bummed. now either mir is gonna get the shot or there's gonna be a rematch....

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

just heard JDS VS MIR is about to be announced as a replacement.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

T Rav

Post by T Rav »

I'd rather a Valasquez rematch than Dos Santos/Mir.
Buy my mixtape.

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

T Rav wrote:I'd rather a Valasquez rematch than Dos Santos/Mir.
I think there's zero chance of that. I think they'll do Mir VS JDS and switch it to Werdum VS Cain since the Werdum VS Russo match didn't get any hype and sucks dick.

I'm still in shock. What a bummer.

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

look at this . I think Reem is gone. :(
The Ultimate Fighting Championship heavyweight title match next month between champion Junior dos Santos and Alistair Overeem is in jeopardy after Overeem tested positive for elevated levels of testosterone.

A random drug test was conducted on March 27 in Las Vegas, when six fighters in the top-three bouts at UFC 146 were gathered for a press conference to promote the May 26 event. Overeem tested positive for increased testosterone levels. According to the Nevada State Athletic Commissionג€™s Keith Kizer in a news release issued Wednesday, Overeemג€™s testosterone-to-epitestosterone levels were greater than 10-to-1.

Under NSAC guidelines, anything above a 6-to-1 ratio is considered a violation.

ג€œI am beyond pissed about this,ג€ said UFC president Dana White on Wednesday in a conference call with Canadian media that had been scheduled for one week.

ג€œIג€™m so (expletive) mad right now I canג€™t even begin ... ג€

Dos Santos, Frank Mir, Cain Velasquez, Roy Nelson and Antonio Silva all tested negative, Kizer noted.

Overeem will have to appear before the NSAC in order to be licensed in the state, Kizer said in the release.

The Dutch heavyweight made his UFC debut last December, beating former heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar in the UFC 141 main event in Las Vegas. His appearance wasnג€™t without controversy, however.

Overeem missed a drug test in Nevada, saying he had flown back to Holland to be with his sick mother. A pair of drug tests conducted in Europe were then mishandled until he eventually submitted a sample to an accredited lab. He passed that test, along with a subsequent test in Nevada prior to UFC 141, and was granted a conditional license. Among the conditions of that license, he would be subjected to random tests throughout 2012.

White was incredulous over the positive result, struggling to find words when the topic was broached.

ג€œThe worst part is that he sat in front of us and lied to us,ג€ said White, noting that Overeem has been in UFCג€™s offices meeting with White and CEO Lorenzo Fertitta, where he insisted he was clean and would pass all drug tests.

The UFC president feels that health issues, the loss of money and damage to reputation should be more than enough to deter fighters from using performance-enhancing drugs.

ג€œHow (expletive) stupid do you have to be? Seriously dumb. Anybody whoג€™s using (performance-enhancing drugs) right now is an absolute (expletive) moron,ג€ he said.

ג€œItג€™s beyond ג€” whatג€™s the word Iג€™m looking for ג€” itג€™s beyond belief. Itג€™s beyond comprehension. Youג€™re an absolute moron, a brain-dead absolute (expletive) dummy. It goes beyond a guy have any common sense whatsoever.ג€

Should Overeem indeed be pulled from the UFC 146 main event, it leaves a major hole in the card. Velasquez and Mir are currently scheduled to meet in a No. 1 contenderג€™s bout, but the drug test has led to speculation that Mir would receive the title shot. Velasquez lost the belt to dos Santos last October, while Mir ג€” himself a former champion ג€” is on a three-fight winning streak, with victories over Mirko Cro Cop, Roy Nelson and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira.

White said it was too early to announce any changes to the card. He said he learned of the Overeem test results literally 30 minutes before the media call.

ג€œI donג€™t have a plan-B,ג€ he said.

He also doesnג€™t know what Overeemג€™s future with the company holds. White said heג€™s still waiting to hear from the Nevada commission and for Fertitta to hear Overeemג€™s side of the story.

ג€œIt doesnג€™t look good, does it?,ג€ he said. ג€œIt doesnג€™t look good.ג€

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/sports/boss+ ... z1r737C6pB

bbatson1

Post by bbatson1 »

and in keeping up with making dumb moves Rampage decided to release a video on how to rape women. :)

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GAz0LI4FBVY?ve ... ge"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GAz0LI4FBVY?ve ... detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Kid That's Lifeless

Is anyone actually surprised by this? I love Reem, but c'mon

SuperFeen

Post by SuperFeen »

Kid That's Lifeless wrote:Is anyone actually surprised by this? I love Reem, but c'mon
not surprised he's doing it but I'm kinda surprised he got popped, he's a smart guy and seemed supremely confident that he had it under control

the dead poet

Post by the dead poet »

hendo gets winner
post/username
http://www.soundcloud.com/rafael-jesus-martinez" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

I'm hella depressed over Overeem. :owens:

AXEWOUNDFISTER
OG FISTOLA

Post by AXEWOUNDFISTER »

Fuuuuuuuuckin reemjob fuck!!