Official European Football 2011/2012 Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Positive A wrote:Lol none of those are happening.
C'mon, son.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

Not feeling too confident about next week. No Danny Rose means no left back which means 3 in the back. Ryan Nelson moves like a T Rex. Ahh jeez.

Didn't understand the Parker for van der Vaart today. Seemed like Harry was praying more than managing.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lqXiOafCb0A?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lqXiOafCb0A?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

50!

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Req wrote:
jamrage wrote:
Req wrote:anyone not a City fan who wants City to win the league this year is an unbridled faggot.
Why? Because they've "bought" their team? :roll: Welcome to professional sports. They haven't won the league since '68, it's time for the blue bloods to move over for once.
no, because Samir Nasri and Carlos Tevez play for them

and if you're cool with either of them winning something this year. FUCK YOU.
That I actually understand. I'm still looking at it from the City fan's perspective, they've suffered enough.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Stoned Starks wrote:
jamrage wrote:As soon as City brought De Jong on he should have made a move.
Nah, you've got it wrong. De Jong was brought on because Fergie brought on Welbeck and dropped Rooney deeper. De Jong basically sat in the space Rooney was supposed to operate in. Plus, he did then bring on Young and Valencia, but City brought on Richards and Milner to deal with them. Mancini did a really good job countering the moves that Fergie made. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot that ManU could have done after setting up the way they did and conceeding the first goal.
He waited too long to bring on Valencia or Young, and to not start either player was a very bad move imo.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

VideoKilledThe wrote:<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lqXiOafCb0A?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lqXiOafCb0A?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

50!
:cheers:

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Tottenham fucking blew it...again. Norwich do you a favor and you can't beat Aston fucking Villa? :fail: Could have been in third place going into the final week. Fulham could be a difficult win indeed, and you have to think that Arsenal beat WBA.

If Wigan beat Blackburn today they officially relegate them. I want Bolton to go down too.

What happens next week depends on if I root for Chelsea in the CL final or not.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Fucking boring Wigan assholes.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

stupidregister wrote:Fucking boring Wigan assholes.
Goodbye Blackburn! Wigan have been playing really well lately, not sure what you're going on about.

It was hilarious to see some of the Blackburn fans throw their scarves and season tickets on the pitch after the game.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

In transfer news:

Tottenham seem to be close in signing Vertonghen in a 10M+ euro deal. Vertonghen has reached out to our board in attempt to leave.

Fulham could be signing 2 young Dutch wingers from Heerenveen: Assaidi and Narsingh. Assaidi is a Moroccan international who plays on the left wing and the more talented player, while Narsingh, a pacy right winger with the most assists in the Dutch league this season, has made his debut in the Dutch team a while ago. There's a talk about a 12,5M offer for the two of them, a steal in my opinion. Ajax is interested in Narsingh as well, nothing is set into stone at this point.

Req

Post by Req »

Podolski in and M'vila "99% done"

great business for Arsenal so far. This lineup plus a bench of Mertesacker, Rosick
F.U. MOOLAH

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Amazing if they get M'vila

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

You think Van Persie is staying? Betcha he's singing blue moon in manchester next year.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

[quote="Req"]Podolski in and M'vila "99% done"

great business for Arsenal so far. This lineup plus a bench of Mertesacker, Rosick

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Don't get excited about the M'Vila rumor. Wish it was true but I don't believe it. Wenger has to sell at least two midfielders before he brings anyone in. It's also a huge investment with CL in the balance. I don't think Wenger will break his transfer-record for this guy. It's going to be hard to sell all the players who need to be moved on, especially with EC going on all summer. M'Vila will be worth too much once it's over.

Hazard definitely not happening.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

Do people really think M'Villa is that much of an upgrade over Song?

Comedy Quaddafi

I have no idea but reputable people say Yann is the man. Song NEEDS competition though. The only other defensive mid we have is Coquelin who is a bit puny and injuryprone. From what I hear M'Vila is a very physical player who can distribute very well and is disciplined. Sounds good to me.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Comedy Quaddafi

lllooolllzzz
- MB

Req

Post by Req »

yeah well, you're gonna look soooo fuckin dumb when I dont even need to reach for a dish cloth when washing the dishes next season.
F.U. MOOLAH

Markshot
O.G. Borky Johnson

Post by Markshot »

Markshot
O.G. Borky Johnson

Post by Markshot »

Y@k Bollocks
Location: I was wearing Sergio Tacchini before the internet existed

Post by Y@k Bollocks »

Just got tickets for the Play Off final at Wembley.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Nervous. COYS.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Setting up for an amazing day. Thank you FX/Fox (Arsenal) + ESPN (City).

Fuck yes.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Modric wide again. WTF?

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Shane long.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Graham Dorrens.

Vlad Analogue

Post by Vlad Analogue »

there cannot possibly be this much extra time in EVERY match. what bullshit.

Vlad Analogue

Post by Vlad Analogue »

awesome, no play-in next campaign

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

UNFUCKINGREAL