Ronaldo or Messi?

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Which player would you rather have on your team?

Cristiano Ronaldo
17%
Lionel Messi
83%

Total votes: 35

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Ronaldo or Messi?

Post by Reason »

Nets 2022

Req

Post by Req »

teh p discusses teh SOCCERBALL
F.U. MOOLAH

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Papiss Cisse.

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

Ronaldo because I hate Barca...well I hate their fans. Bunch of high school girls and dudes who know nothing about sports.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

High School girls hate Christiano?

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Positive A wrote:High School girls hate Christiano?

drobizhek

Post by drobizhek »

Nope. But I feel they're just not as vocal as Barcelona teen girls super fans.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Messi

an-also

Post by an-also »

Moolah wrote:
:lol: this might be the greatest gif I've ever seen.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

If I had a vote for the Ballon d'Or this year it would be for Ronaldo. While he didn't score as much as Messi (60 to 72), but his goals were more spectacular, more important, and of course he lead Madrid to the LaLiga title over Barca highlighted by their win late in the season at the Camp Nou when Ronaldo scored the game winner. The only trophy Barca are going to win this year is the King's Cup on Friday.

They both missed crucial pks in their clubs semifinal defeats in CL.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Messi. Age is also a factor.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

elohim

Post by elohim »

Dudesss how does Ronaldo have a single vote here? Yea Madrid won La Liga, yes; yea Madrid beat Barcelona at Camp Nou recently... but you took mescaline if you think a diving faggot on a team that has, like what, 2 players (Casillas, Sergio Ramos) that actually came from their youth system that they didn't pay 20 mill euros for. Atleast Barca fails while spending money and still produce the most entertaining football with folk that came from their under-18 squads.

England is still the most boring ass football ever, btw. Wake me up when La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga or Ligue 1 get an ESPN contract.. thank god I never have to see England win another international trophy in my lifetime!

And before the brits bitch, why do the best players play in La Liga despite England's JOKE of a wage scale? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

alpha

Post by alpha »

I'll admit I'm a soccer noob but elohim's post reads like a Met's fans post.

Req

Post by Req »

elohim wrote: And before the brits bitch, why do the best players play in La Liga despite England's JOKE of a wage scale? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Entire post oozed with teh gay, especially the part where u brag about being masculine despite being an AC Milan fan, but I'm pretty sure Ronaldo and Messi get paid more than anyone in England post-tax.
F.U. MOOLAH

Markshot
O.G. Borky Johnson

Post by Markshot »

elohim

Post by elohim »

Req wrote:
elohim wrote: And before the brits bitch, why do the best players play in La Liga despite England's JOKE of a wage scale? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Entire post oozed with teh gay, especially the part where u brag about being masculine despite being an AC Milan fan, but I'm pretty sure Ronaldo and Messi get paid more than anyone in England post-tax.
:rofl:

Your life oozes gay being a Scot in Canada. How many trophies does Man U have again. Sorry being a fan of the second most succesful club than Madrid makes me laugh. And they get paid more because........ THEY'RE the best on the planet, stoopid. Ronaldo or Messi could get more money in the UK, but they actually like being on winning teams. England has huge signings like Torres, Suarez and whatever Arsenal's next failure is. Country is a joke internationally and the football reflects it. :cheers: Man $hitty. I just enjoy good football, not shit to fall asleep to..

Ps Mets > Man Utd :rofl:
Last edited by elohim on Thu May 24, 2012 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

elohim

Post by elohim »

The Premiersip has the 8th or 9th player in the world, that's Rooney. Thats about it.

Req

Post by Req »

elohim wrote: Sorry being a fan of the second most succesful club than Madrid makes me laugh. And they get paid more because........ THEY'RE the best on the planet, stoopid. Ronaldo or Messi could get more money in the UK, but they actually like being on winning teams. England has huge signings like Torres, Suarez and whatever Arsenal's next failure is. Country is a joke internationally and the football reflects it. :cheers: Man $hitty. I just enjoy good football, not shit to fall asleep to..
and yet, DESPITE having Ronaldo and Messi, both Spanish teams got eliminated in the semis of a tournament WON by an English team LMAO

btw, teh lulz@ an Italian fan accusing another country of playing snooze-ball. :lol:
F.U. MOOLAH

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

PEACE

Dan

Post by Dan »

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ye_RIYIN3I?ve ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ye_RIYIN3I?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

elohim

Post by elohim »

Req wrote:
elohim wrote: Sorry being a fan of the second most succesful club than Madrid makes me laugh. And they get paid more because........ THEY'RE the best on the planet, stoopid. Ronaldo or Messi could get more money in the UK, but they actually like being on winning teams. England has huge signings like Torres, Suarez and whatever Arsenal's next failure is. Country is a joke internationally and the football reflects it. :cheers: Man $hitty. I just enjoy good football, not shit to fall asleep to..
and yet, DESPITE having Ronaldo and Messi, both Spanish teams got eliminated in the semis of a tournament WON by an English team LMAO

btw, teh lulz@ an Italian fan accusing another country of playing snooze-ball. :lol:
Lollerskates @ you defending CHELSKI! Life = complete.

The best part is yr last comment. You probably don't look at numbers (clearly) since Serie A, La Liga and the others have been killing the Boreship in goals. Maybe you're thinkin the Italian national team... OH SHIT, wait.. they've won a World Cup in the past 50 years! Fuck outta here!

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

elohim, what the fuck are you even talking about?

Anyway, Messi is the better player but CR7 has certain attributes Messi lacks, mostly physical. CR7 also has a better shot from distance. I really enjoy watching Madrid these days and I have nothing against Ronaldo now that hes not in England, one of the best players to watch (nh). Hes not as much of a diver as he used to be, multiple Barca players are more culpable.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

elohim

Post by elohim »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:elohim, what the fuck are you even talking about?
I was adressing this retarded sentiment that the Boreship is the best league in the world when there's only one player in that league that's close to the top 10. Its not like Ronaldo left just for wages. England is a loser country with loser teams. It only took Chelski 8 years and a bazillion dollars to win an important trophy.

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

elohim wrote:there's only one player in that league that's close to the top 10.
Right. In other words, your opinion is ill-informed and worthless.

For the sake of entertainment, please tell me who the top 10 is? is it MC Shan, is it MC Ren?
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Req

Post by Req »

For the past 8 years there's been an English team competing in the Champion's League final in all but one year. There's a reason why the league is number 1 in the UEFA coefficient rankings you mong :lol:

re: players, are you seriously inferring that the following names wouldn't walk into 9/10 top European teams? Robin Van Persie, Vincent Kompany, Nemanja Vidic, Luka Modric, Yaya Toure, Sergio Aguero, Patrice Evra, David Silva, Ashley Cole, David de Gea, Gareth Bale etc etc.

LMAO, why am I even arguing this shit? Elohim on some trillness, are you 16?
F.U. MOOLAH

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

elohim is quickly becoming one of the worst posters on the board.

elohim

Post by elohim »

jamrage wrote:elohim is quickly becoming one of the worst posters on the board.
:cheers: :cheers:

ps love that list, y'all are too much... and visibly mad haha

elohim

Post by elohim »

Its not like EVERY and ANY player from Barca or Madrid would walk into the Boreships top 8 (lollerskates) starting 11. And its not like half those players listed wanna leave for good teams

Jam, you owe mud. money or a sig with your astute Lolpool observations, btw.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

elohim wrote: Jam, you owe mud. money or a sig with your astute Lolpool observations, btw.
Not that it's any of your business, but we never actually finalized a bet.

We tried to set something up through paypal but he couldn't access paypal in his country. Thank Christ.

Quit stalking me.

Mark 563

Post by Mark 563 »

Messi is the greatestlayer of our generation.