Official European Football 2012 Regular Season Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Req

Re: Official European Football 2012 Regular Season Thread

Post by Req »

stupidregister wrote:Not really understanding the Rooney rumors though.
It's Rooney's people trying to push up the cost of his new United contract. Dude is a fucking idiot, at this rate he'll be getting booed at home games come September. He needs to stop letting his agents fuck over his reputation. I can tell you that if United got 25m+ for him, the consensus of United fans would have no trouble waving goodbye to him.
F.U. MOOLAH

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

I think he's a fat walrus to be honest and I wouldn't blink twice about selling him. He seems his best as an out-and-out striker (at least from what I've seen) and maybe in the right situation he could flourish again but it seems more and more like his best times are behind him. I've heard everyone from PSG to Madrid to Chelsea and Arsenal so maybe what you're saying is right. Plus Moyes is there and there's all that weird history. The only issue is that it leaves United a little thinner up front with RvP (top-class), Chic (more of a super sub), and Welbeck (overrated at this point). I'm interested to see what Moyes has planned but it seems like they're trying to build the midfield first.

I wish football was back.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Gaymar.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

With that level faggotry he'll fit right in @Barca!

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

He's a perfect fit in Spain. Teaming up with Pedro and Busquets and going up against Pepe and CR7 and Sergio Ramos etc. etc. should make for some all-world diving. Can Madrid just hurry up and sign Bale to complete the dream season?

Do we have to deal with this fucking bullshit all fucking season? Oh and nice tights you fucking bitch.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Pauli was a boss in that game. I hope he ends up being part of our annual midfield stockpiling.

Sign a fucking striker.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

:lol: @ Pedro keeping Juan Mata off the field for 80 mins

mud

Post by mud »

If Balo was here the game would be over.

C'mon Italy.
"Catch me in the corner not speaking"

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

65 for Cavani is fucking hilarious, maybe 20. i know he is much better for club than country, but just doesn't seem that great to me.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Late but great:

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

nowhere more relevant to put this...maybe csb

went to the red bulls game against houston dynamo. fucking awesome stadium...second time i've been there. just gorgeous and evne shitty seats are great

henry basically shows up his teammates after every mistake. it's so much fun to watch. it's like watching michael jordan on the wizards...he doens't give 100% physical effort all the time but when he tries he so easily outclasses everyone else on the pitch
Nets 2022

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

Neymar gon be a problem y'all.

Req

Post by Req »

Spain just got Barca'd

"BUT WE HAD MOAR POSSESSION!!!!"

:rofl: :copy:
F.U. MOOLAH

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

Both Spain and Barca have to realize that Xavi isn't the player he once was. If Barca sells Thiago this summer its a HUGE mistake IMO. He needs to be the future in that role if they don't want to waste Messi's prime (what's left of it anyways)

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

They're finished if they continue to keep playing that style and don't adapt. Jesus Navas would have been a huge advantage against the Brazil's backs but he's essentially useless because he's most effective wide, which Spain never utilizes/utilized until it was too late. Same with Mata. They have enough talent to get by lower countries but Brazil followed the blueprint perfectly by maintaining pressure and being aggressive, attacking Spain's weakness (backline) instead of sitting back and trying to counter attack (although it helps they're super talented). Plus Spain's too stubborn to play with an effective striker, using Torres (sucks) or Fabregas (not a forward) instead of someone more in-form.

Fred was awesome. I bet Neymar is bruised all over after every match after the way he flings himself to the ground every time he gets brushed up against. Although I will say, that goal was crazy.

I can't wait for Brazil to flounder in the World Cup. Will be awesome.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Is Busquets really better than Javi Martinez? I don't think so. Where is Cesc?

Adam Maher to PSV.

Req

Post by Req »

F.U. MOOLAH

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

:lol: :lol:
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

RacquetballGangsta

Post by RacquetballGangsta »

VideoKilledThe wrote:65 for Cavani is fucking hilarious, maybe 20. i know he is much better for club than country, but just doesn't seem that great to me.
Cavani is awesome. dude scored 29 goals in ITALY bro...not in spain lol in france or epl, he would beast. no one aside from a few top players is really worth 65 but dude is great. if he hadnt missed like 5 penalties, his numbers would be even better. Thing thats stupid about Uruguay is they dont even really play him as a main striker, they play him on the right...which he can do, but obviously not his most effective. if Torres was 50 or whatever, Carroll was 45, then Cavani for 65 would be a bargain.
twitter.com/deweydimbabwe
www.stonesthrow.com/vex

nett ist der kleine bruder von scheiße

RacquetballGangsta

also isco to real madrid...congrats, you just set your career back at least 3 years. how he gonna play on a team with ozil and modric (assuming he stays, but even if not)?
lol not really sure why man city want negredo..he's good, but i dont see him being any better than say Dzeko.
thoughts on Tevez to Juve ? Will he make it past December before sulking back to Argentina?

really hope Liverpool can sign Mikhtarnyanananan but if we lose him to Dortmund, it'll be fun to see him play there with Reus.
www.stonesthrow.com/vex

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

RacquetballGangsta wrote:
VideoKilledThe wrote:65 for Cavani is fucking hilarious, maybe 20. i know he is much better for club than country, but just doesn't seem that great to me.
Cavani is awesome. dude scored 29 goals in ITALY bro...not in spain lol in france or epl, he would beast. no one aside from a few top players is really worth 65 but dude is great. if he hadnt missed like 5 penalties, his numbers would be even better. Thing thats stupid about Uruguay is they dont even really play him as a main striker, they play him on the right...which he can do, but obviously not his most effective. if Torres was 50 or whatever, Carroll was 45, then Cavani for 65 would be a bargain.
He is a very good player, don't get me wrong, but they want to be paid like he is one of the very best in the world.

Pretty happy with the early business Brendan has done, if he could snag Mkhitaryan, and a quality CB I'd be good. Really excited about Luis Alberto. Could easily see Mignolet taking Reina's spot.

Despite having a wack, off brand sponsor I really like the home & away kits...but the third :puke:

RacquetballGangsta

i dont even like the away joints...third is hideous...looks like some old blackburn shit
also not liking barca´s away kits...im here and seeing them everywhere...ick
i think cavani is just as good if not better than falcao, for whatever thats worth
i wouldnt mind selling pepe for a good fee...
whats really a joke is the rumors of hernanes for 30 million euros lmao. psg paying man city prices
www.stonesthrow.com/vex

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Arsenal bid 30m for Suarez but get rejected. I think it's a great idea because OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS THINKING.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Let the bidding war for Suarez begin!

odium-LSC

Post by odium-LSC »

It's official, guys. Suarez to Ipswich Town for 75p and a packet of crisps. Mick McCarthy also has to give Brendan Rodgers a series of foot rubs but those are contingent upon Suarez performance.

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

Apparently Benteke wants to go to Spurs. I'm sure we'll fuck it up somehow.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Not excited Jozy chose Sunderland, was hoping he would spend another year in Holland, and when he did make the jump to a new squad would have had the sense to go somewhere that plays attacking football, with playmakers who will get him the service he needs.

if they are expecting him to be a world beater, by himself, he is not.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious.