2015 NBA Playoffs

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

an-also

Re: 2015 NBA Playoffs

Post by an-also »

This game is amazing.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Wow and just like that, it goes from amazing to fucking terrible. Seriously going to end a series like that? Okay, NBA, I thought we were kinda past all that but I guess not.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Resp3ct.

Wow, what the fuck LA, this is some bullshit. What a shit-ass end to a great series. Looking forward to seeing the Clips crash out.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

alpha

Post by alpha »

I'm guessing the clips/rockets go 6 or 7.
Dubs in 6
bulls in 6
hawks in 6

b. johnson

Post by b. johnson »

That was an amazing game and chris paul's performance was off the chart. i love his tenacity and competitiveness, very few players can match him. i also liked how role players made huge shots down the stretch.

edit: i didn't look up the stats, so i could be wrong. but it was also very satisfying to see both teams actually make their free throws (not including deandre jordan obviously). i hate watching players miss free throws, especially the big ones down the stretch.
Last edited by b. johnson on Sun May 03, 2015 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

b. johnson

Post by b. johnson »

alpha wrote:I'm guessing the clips/rockets go 6 or 7.
Dubs in 6
bulls in 6
hawks in 6

I agree that the clips/rockets will be a toss up and a good series. The clips are definitely stepping it up from their typical mediocrity that we're used to seeing. of course that all changes if cp3's hamstring continues to bother him. i do worry that no one, i mean no one on the clippers, has a fighting chance against harden though (cp3 is their best perimeter defender).

If conley is healthy, i have the memphis winning in 6. if he's not healthy, then it will be warriors in 6.

I think the cavs will still beat the bulls despite everything. i'm going team lebron in 6.

i didn't get to watch enough wizards this year, but i have a feeling the hawks will perform better this round. so hawks in 7. but if the hawks play like they did in the first round games 1-5 then the wizards will win in 6.

alpha

Post by alpha »

alpha

Post by alpha »

Changing my prediction to dubs in 5

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Mike Conley aint worth a 20 point turnaround, at home or on the road, bruh. Grizz just cant fly with the #squad

Bring me the head of Eric Piatkowski

PEACE

b. johnson

Post by b. johnson »

peanut butter wrote:Mike Conley aint worth a 20 point turnaround, at home or on the road, bruh. Grizz just cant fly with the #squad

Bring me the head of Eric Piatkowski

PEACE
Just fyi: i live in oakland and have always been a fan of the warriors. I used to be able to buy $10 tickets straight from the coliseum and sneak down to the 100 sections to watch the real big 3 of murphy, jamieson, and richardson put in work.

Anyway, im always rooting for the warriors. Im just realistic with my predictions. Obviously if conley doesnt play and you are playing with your 3rd string point guard then memphis has no chance.

Historically, warriors have struggled against memphis. Not having conley is not a 20 point swing, but he is night and day better than calathesus (?). The warriors were on fire yesterday, but we know it doesnt always rain like that.

The spurs and memphis are the worst match ups for warriors (and thunder if they had kd). Theres no denying that. Everything went the warriors way in game 1, so lets see how conley feels and how game 2 goes if he plays.

And congrats to steph for the well deserved mvp!

alpha

Post by alpha »

But they were like 3-1 agains Memphis this year. This years team survives and thrives off the defense. I don't see this as a bad matchup at all.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

If the Bulls don't win this series, it will come down to one thing and one thing only: Thibodeau's substitution pattern.

jazzmatazz23

Post by jazzmatazz23 »

alpha wrote:Image
Randolph abused draymond green that whole game. Z-Bo, Gasol, and Toney allen played really well, yet they still lost by 18

b. johnson

Post by b. johnson »

Being on the west coast time zone has its perks, but damn, missed the whole cavs/bulls game.

Whats wrong with houston? Getting beat by the tired and cp3 less clippers? Harden looking real disinterested. Blake looking like a top 5 player. Deandre outplaying howard too.

alpha

Post by alpha »

Clips showed up and the rockets didn't. This was a game Houston needed to win and they shit the bed. Blake has been ballin out of control, this whole postseason. I'm supposed to hate the clippers but I find myself rooting for them this postseason.

binary

Post by binary »

Clippers are looking realll good right now. They actually moved the ball quite a bit last night, which is not what I'm used to seeing.

cosign w/jazz that Randolph abused Green. Randolph is going to be a big problem for the dubs in this series; they need to contain that guy.

binary

Post by binary »

Grizz just made the dubs look very bad...very, very bad.

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

UBM CD COMING SOON

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

binary wrote:Grizz just made the dubs look very bad...very, very bad.
I like how Conley is down and guys are just mashing him in the face.... acting like it's inadvertent
Hey, by the way who's Curt?

alpha

Post by alpha »

I am disappoint.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Well, shit.

Jayou Ayen

Post by Jayou Ayen »

I can't believe I'm rooting for the Blips.
Houston has just taken the crown of faggotry.

Take it up with Gloss, you White Piece of Shit.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

capable_keL wrote: The Bulls beat the Cavs, folks

#faith

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Hmm...I guess the bank is extending weekend hours?

alpha

Post by alpha »

?

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

he means there fina be a deposit...but fam might not know about mobile deposits

*shrugs*

alpha

Post by alpha »

*shrugs*

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Because Paul Pierce also banked in a game-winner. On the weekend. Banks. Weekends. Get it?

I said the Grizz going to the Finals after they got Jeff Green. Everyone laughed.

binary

Post by binary »

dubs look done. They've had to fight just to make these games competitive