Kris Jenkins: Sapp's "soul stinks"

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Spiccoli

Kris Jenkins: Sapp's "soul stinks"

Post by Spiccoli »

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him," Jenkins said. " He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too. Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8527303/1

Psychosis
Habitual Line-stepper

Post by Psychosis »

:lol:

fantastic
Cash Rulz ponders the subjectivity of art:
Cash Rulz wrote:Taste are funny.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Awesome.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Peeping Tom

Post by Peeping Tom »

damn this guy is obsessed with sapp

sapp prolly doesn't give two shits

alpha

Post by alpha »

Peeping Tom wrote:damn this guy is obsessed with sapp

sapp prolly doesn't give two shits
plus. sapp's sb victory probably eases his conscience.

Spiccoli

Post by Spiccoli »

what is the history behind this feud/obsession? i hadn't heard about it until i read this article.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Sidelined with a shoulder injury most of last season, Kris Jenkins struggled to find something to fill his days. He tried video games, watching movies, and playing with his young son.

But without a strict schedule to follow, and unable to work out while he recovered from surgery, the Carolina Panthers' defensive tackle, an All-Pro in 2003, fell into a downward spiral.

The low point came after the Panthers' Nov. 7 loss to the Oakland Raiders, when Jenkins was forced to watch Warren Sapp, a player he dislikes intensely, celebrate on Carolina's field.

Jenkins turned to drinking to get him through the long, lonely days.

"When we played Oakland and we lost to Sapp, I stopped going to the games then," Jenkins said Thursday. "I was going to the games up to that point. I couldn't go to the games anymore. After that, that's when ... I've never been an alcoholic, but I upped my consistency of it.

"It was something where I did a lot more sitting around the house, and I would come in and get treatment, and that was it. I wouldn't do anything. If I had my son, I'd take care of him but if I didn't, I wouldn't do anything."

As hard as it is to believe that one rival player could send Jenkins into such a funk, he said that all his problems escalated after that game.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him," Jenkins said. "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

Messages left with the Raiders were not immediately returned.

"Not to speak for Warren, but I wouldn't even waste his time bringing this to his attention," said Drew Rosenhaus, Sapp's agent.

For the first three years of Jenkins' career, his rivalry with Sapp helped turn him into one of the NFL's most dominating defensive tackles. He was the anchor of Carolina's defense, one of the most vaunted in the league.
He's about 10x better than Sapp.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

djm13

Post by djm13 »

i hate sapp and this makes me like jenkins even more than i already did

although blaming drinking more on sapp is pretty weak

Peeping Tom

Post by Peeping Tom »

It's obvious that Jenkins is better than Sapp

but Sapp doesn't care...before he goes to bed he shines up his ring, puts it back above his mantle, grabs some cash from any number of endorsement deals he has wipes his nose, reads this kris jenkins interview...and sips a hennessy on rocks in his honor

Psychosis
Habitual Line-stepper

Post by Psychosis »

I assume Peeping Tom is a big fan of Sapp.
Cash Rulz ponders the subjectivity of art:
Cash Rulz wrote:Taste are funny.

Peeping Tom

Post by Peeping Tom »

Psychosis Again wrote:I assume Peeping Tom is a big fan of Sapp.
I hate the fat fucker

Sankofa

Post by Sankofa »

Peeping Tom wrote:
Psychosis Again wrote:I assume Peeping Tom is a big fan of Sapp.
I hate the fat fucker

an-also

Post by an-also »

MaskedTerror # 2

Post by MaskedTerror # 2 »

That is a fantastic quote. One of the best of all time.

At the top of his game, Sapp was better than Jenkins. And I loved his whole act. Then he dissed Strahan whose jock he shall never be able to lift. So fuck him.

Masked Terror # 2- The Violent One

"The pleasure was yours"

Dids

Post by Dids »

Shit- I've got two people that work for me that this quote applies to perfectly. Epic. Fucking Epic.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

MaskedTerror # 2 wrote:That is a fantastic quote. One of the best of all time.

At the top of his game, Sapp was better than Jenkins. And I loved his whole act. Then he dissed Strahan whose jock he shall never be able to lift. So fuck him.
strahan is the antithesis of sapp

personable without a hint of being obnoxious, just more professional and likable
Nets 2022

T-Wrex

Post by T-Wrex »

Being a NFC north guy... and tampa used to be in the north.
I've always hated him..

This was a great article.

I don't see Sapp outliving Reverend Reggie.

Shaun Rogers is one of my favorite Lions..
big, fat and jolly....
ImageImage
ImageImage