Jimmy Johnson sez: "How bout them....

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

SoyDeSeattle wrote:
I definitely still think this should have been a fumble...
yes... it was a fumble. I was bitching for like 2 minutes. I guess in the end it didn't matter, but that was definitely a fumble.

BeHemoth
Bam Bam

Post by BeHemoth »

at least you didn't get hosed like we did on the Moss offensive pass interference call. that was one of the worst calls I've seen in a while.

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

Post by pennsylvania jones »

Nuke wrote:I LOVE IT!!!! I wanted to ram my head into the tv for 3 1/2 quarters... but weren't those last 5 minutes wonderful.

Quote of the year right here Pen...
You're saying your piddly Redskins have a chance? That IS what you're saying? Your offense is shit.

I believe your record against us cowpolks in the last 5 years is like

2-20 or something

GOOOOOD LUCK!
BLOAW!!! They still need a lot of work, but beating the Cowboys really brings a smile to my face. I just wish Gibbs would rush Portis to the outside more. I don't think he realizes that defensive lineman are like 100 lbs heavier than when he last coached. And Brunnell needs to get rid of the ball or stop running backward when he gets pressured... but a win is a win. And the Cowboys only have 1. I love it!!!

Yeah bangerz... woo woo... and can I get a Jadakiss... "aaaaaa haaaaa!!!"
Dude, get real. We owned ya'll the entire game. Your offense looks horrid. Enjoy the 2-0 UGLY start. haha. You should send flowers to your defense. That's the only way you'll win more games.

We got spunked by two long pass plays. Whoopdee doo. I feel better knowing we OWN your team every year for the last 10 years. Every catarax-infected squirrel finds a nut at some point.

SMILE

Edit: I loved your 9-7 win over those Bears at HOME in week 1. Shows good hear... errr...toughn..... errr.. luck?

Yep, that's it.

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Post by bringinoutbangerz »

LOL

BeHemoth
Bam Bam

Post by BeHemoth »

pendiana jones wrote:
We got spunked by two long pass plays.

no offense, but any team that gets "spunked" on has some other problems. how the fuck can one root for that?

"yo, you see the way he took that money shot, SON?"

"get the fuck outta my house"

squ1d

Post by squ1d »

BeHemoth wrote:at least you didn't get hosed like we did on the Moss offensive pass interference call. that was one of the worst calls I've seen in a while.
It was a bad call, no doubt.....but come on....Randy is notorious for pushing off in that situation. They got him with it week one as well so you know they are looking for it.

Worst call in a while? You must be over the whole tuck rule thing then :lol:

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

pendiana jones wrote:
Nuke wrote:I LOVE IT!!!! I wanted to ram my head into the tv for 3 1/2 quarters... but weren't those last 5 minutes wonderful.

You're saying your piddly Redskins have a chance? That IS what you're saying? Your offense is shit.

2-20 or something

GOOOOOD LUCK!
BLOAW!!! They still need a lot of work, but beating the Cowboys really brings a smile to my face. I just wish Gibbs would rush Portis to the outside more. I don't think he realizes that defensive lineman are like 100 lbs heavier than when he last coached. And Brunnell needs to get rid of the ball or stop running backward when he gets pressured... but a win is a win. And the Cowboys only have 1. I love it!!!

Dude, get real. We owned ya'll the entire game. Your offense looks horrid. Enjoy the 2-0 UGLY start. haha. You should send flowers to your defense. That's the only way you'll win more games.

We got spunked by two long pass plays. Whoopdee doo. I feel better knowing we OWN your team every year for the last 10 years. Every catarax-infected squirrel finds a nut at some point.

SMILE

Edit: I loved your 9-7 win over those Bears at HOME in week 1. Shows good hear... errr...toughn..... errr.. luck?

Yep, that's it.
What's worse than a horrid offense...

A team that loses to a horrid offense in the last 4 minutes of the game.

You can say all you want... you can pull records from the last 10 years... it doesn't matter... yall lost and this is the only game we're talking about. Perhaps your litttle rant made you feel a bit better. Your Cowtoys still lost, even though you said there was no chance of this happening. Then in a last minute attempt to redeem yourself for the shit talking that occurred in the beginning of this thread, this is the best you can come up with...
I loved your 9-7 win over those Bears at HOME in week 1. Shows good hear... errr...toughn..... errr.. luck?
:lastweek:

I think as a Dallas fan you should be more concerned about next week than what happened 2 weeks ago. This should be a lesson to everyone... don't get cocky and assume there's no beating you... cause the shit will backfire... and then you'll have to try to dig yourself out of the hole you made by backtracking 10 years to a Thanksgiving game where Emmitt Smith runs for 200 yards. Yeah bro... we remember all those games... but the only one that counts right now was on Monday.

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Nuke wrote:
pendiana jones wrote:

2-20 or something

GOOOOOD LUCK!

SMILE

Yep, that's it.

You can say all you want... you can pull records from the last 10 years... it doesn't matter... yall lost and this is the only game we're talking about. Perhaps your litttle rant made you feel a bit better. Your Cowtoys still lost, even though you said there was no chance of this happening. Then in a last minute attempt to redeem yourself for the shit talking that occurred in the beginning of this thread, this is the best you can come up with...
I loved your 9-7 win over those Bears at HOME in week 1. Shows good hear... errr...toughn..... errr.. luck?

I think as a Dallas fan you should be more concerned about next week than what happened 2 weeks ago. This should be a lesson to everyone... don't get cocky and assume there's no beating you... cause the shit will backfire... and then you'll have to try to dig yourself out of the hole you made by backtracking 10 years to a Thanksgiving game where Emmitt Smith runs for 200 yards. Yeah bro... we remember all those games... but the only one that counts right now was on Monday.
YOU KNOW...

statistically, both teams were about as even as can be the entire game

AND...

The Cowboy's lone touchdown was on a long bomb just as fluky, or well executed, depending on who you ask as the two Brunell scores

AND...

If the BoyToys "dominated" why couldn't they make good on two Skins turnovers?

SO THEREFORE...

there was nothing "lucky" about the win, the Skins D is for-real (ask Kyle Orton, or your boy Julius Jones, who was worked over all night) and it only took two completions to the #2 Receiver in the league (behind the other Moss) to finish em off.

AND YOU CAN PUT THAT IN A RING OF HONOR CEREMONY

BeHemoth
Bam Bam

Post by BeHemoth »

squ1d wrote: Worst call in a while? You must be over the whole tuck rule thing then :lol:

that never happened and we won the super bowl that year.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

pendiana jones wrote: Dude, get real. We owned ya'll the entire game.
don't sugarcoat your loss.

anyway you paint it, the cowboys lost and lost misreably. you can't hang your head high after a loss like that. as a fan, player, or coach. that shit should tear at your soul. they came to your house and stole one from you. whoopty doo, you owned them for 3 and 3/4ths of a game. but you didn't own the whole game. and in the end, that's what shows up in the standings.

and this is coming from someone who still loves bill parcells and loathes joe gibbs with a passion.

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

Nuke wrote:
pendiana jones wrote:

2-20 or something

GOOOOOD LUCK!

SMILE

Yep, that's it.

Son, I don't have to dig myself out of any hole. You're 2-14 in 16 meetings against us Big Blue.

NICE WIN on Monday :lol:

Like I said. Every blind squirrel finds a nut. You know its pretty fucking lame when your franchise can't beat a team but twice in 16 meetings and your coach gets Gatorade dumped on him after the win.

LOL.

YA'LL WON THE FUCKIN SUPERBOWL ha

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

enjoy my new sig

Nuke
I Hate Blacks & Jews

Post by Nuke »

bringinoutbangerz wrote:enjoy my new sig
That shit is so hot... LOLOLOLOLOL. Where'd ya find that. That was such a great idea.

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

Nuke wrote:
bringinoutbangerz wrote:enjoy my new sig
That shit is so hot... LOLOLOLOLOL. Where'd ya find that. That was such a great idea.
I jacked it from some dude at www.extremeskins.com

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

Ya'll will be 3-2 at the end of week 6.

good luck at arrowhead and mile high.

2 of your 3 games have been at home.

Against the BEARS and Seahawks (who suck balls on the road) Those are such quality wins so far.

win a game out there and I'll give your team props.

bringinoutbangerz
The Homer

word up. If they win at Denver, they are forreal.

I just like clownin the 'boys

shit, we could go 3-13 after that and I'd still be exstatic

still illiterate

Post by still illiterate »

see this is what happens when you play aggressive, 30-3. Bledsoe still has it, just hasn't had the opportunity to show it.

how about that buffalo trade a while ago.

Dallas gets, Julius Jones, Marcus Spears, and Drew Bledsoe(essentially)
Buffalo gets, JP Losman, the most expensive back up in the league.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

still illiterate wrote:Buffalo gets, JP Losman, the most expensive back up in the league.
phillip rivers screams foul at this post.

still illiterate

Bledsoe is having a career season. Last game against the eagles, and most of the game agains the giants, Bledsoe basically did whatever he wanted. And thats without Jones. The D can be scary good. Ware with another sack, 4 games in a row with a sack.

pennsylvania jones
6th Man HOF

I feel rele good with wins against Philly and New York (big win vs Philly). That little hiccup against the Redskins was not so fun, but the skins are 3-2 now and that makes me happi

still illiterate

pendiana jones wrote:I feel rele good with wins against Philly and New York (big win vs Philly). That little hiccup against the Redskins was not so fun, but the skins are 3-2 now and that makes me happi
the cowboys dominated the game for 56 minutes. Once the young D meshes, they'll be great. People forget that the cowboys are starting a whole bunch of new faces, it takes a while for a team to mesh. But the raw talent is already there to be a force.

GUCCI CONDOMS

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

dallas is winning the east...mark my words

still illiterate

the win yesterday was ugly, but i'll take it. payback for washington

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:you caught me.

but you guys are not winning anything.

and the giants are? they have been figured out...