The '06 White Sox Agenda - Update: Ahhh fuck it

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

wheels wrote:
wuk wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSIebPO8zZY

barrett is an idiot. this is so awesome.
This is indeed awesome, but I'm a cubs fan. Die hard. Call Barrett and idiot, but he cold cocked AJ something fierce.

If we can't score more runs than you, we will just punch you in the face. Suck The Fox
Something fierce? Ha. Last time I checked....that oh so fierce sucker punch didn't knock A.J. down nor did it seem to faze him in slightest way....you hold onto that small shred of pride....we will keep winning games while you guys go about your......

fierce business :ghey:

squ1d

Post by squ1d »

Ok I like Rob again.

A win against Oakland feels pretty good right now guys.

Even if Frank came with it.

wuk

Post by wuk »

squ1d wrote:Ok I like Rob again.

A win against Oakland feels pretty good right now guys.

Even if Frank came with it.
i was at the game last night, so many cheers for frank, even after his first home run. the 10th inning was fantastic.
ryebread mixes. <--------download

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

I couldn't help but smile and become 12 years old boy when Frank hit that first one....great game....Frank did well...I am happy they gave him the standing O...and we won.

squ1d

Post by squ1d »

And brooms

Great game to close out the series.

wheels

Post by wheels »

Vlad Analogue wrote:
wheels wrote:

This is indeed awesome, but I'm a cubs fan. Die hard. Call Barrett and idiot, but he cold cocked AJ something fierce.

If we can't score more runs than you, we will just punch you in the face. Suck The Fox

B-Rilla, why bring that hate to the thread homie, not our fault your squad is huff
No, but it's not mine either, and I need an outlet. Check your answering machine

wuk

Post by wuk »

wheels do i know you from anywhere else?

wheels

Post by wheels »

G4?

I kick it all over the city, but I'm from Evanston. Class of 2000.

Did that help?

wheels

Post by wheels »

Brougham33 wrote:
wheels wrote:

Something fierce? Ha. Last time I checked....that oh so fierce sucker punch didn't knock A.J. down nor did it seem to faze him in slightest way....you hold onto that small shred of pride....we will keep winning games while you guys go about your......

fierce business :ghey:
I wouldn't want to get hit with that shit. Don't give me this :ghey: garbage either because we are a super manly team, and no amount of emoticon flaming will change that.

wuk

Post by wuk »

wheels wrote:G4?

I kick it all over the city, but I'm from Evanston. Class of 2000.

Did that help?
what's your name there?

wheels

Post by wheels »

I post as a kid called b
Last edited by wheels on Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wuk

Post by wuk »

man what the fuck

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

yeah full blown pre-2005 me white sox angst has finally reared its ugly face....in my face. God Damnit.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Pre-All Star break slumps > Post-All Star break slumps. We'll be fine.

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

Garland to the Phillies for Rowand in the works?...

wuk

Post by wuk »

blastmaster wrote:Garland to the Phillies for Rowand in the works?...
I would love to have Rowand back.

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

Why? I know Anderson can't hit but what really can't he do in the field? WE NEED SOME RELIEF PITCHERS!!!!

wheels

Post by wheels »

wuk wrote:man what the fuck
Was that a "wtf I do know you?"

wuk

Post by wuk »

wheels wrote:
wuk wrote:man what the fuck
Was that a "wtf I do know you?"
no it was a frustration about the sox...but yeah i think i only know you from that other board...carry on.

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

a big game tonight....Sox need 2 oututa 3 for this series.

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

I feel much better. I'm sure you all were worried. My new favorite flavor of Kool-Aid is Cintron. We own the Tigers.

squ1d

Post by squ1d »

J.O.S.E.

11ks and no walks.

Word to needing some relievers. I'm actually surprised Politte didn't show this injury last year. I knew something was wrong the the way he has been getting rocked.

Maybe Jeff Nelson can come off his injury and be a crafty set up man like the days of old.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

i thought neil cotts was better than he's shown this year

i've wanted the yanks to get him since the start of last year
Nets 2022

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

:naswtf: yesterday was odd....I think Oz maybe blew up too much but AJ getting hit twice was bullshit.....I sorta feel bad for the rookie...I'm thinking Buhrle will go out and handle shit tonight...and catch somebody in the ribs.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

People like OZ cuz he is a no-nonsense kinda dude. A real player coach, but he really does come off like the biggest dickhead. He just puts everyone on blasts and has zero patience or loyality towards players.

cheat2win

Post by cheat2win »

Ozzie sent rookie Tracey out for one reason, to plunk a Ranger. Tracey was too shook to do it, so Ozzie ripped him a new one in the dugout. Tracey was sent to the minors today. "He gone"

I'm a huge fan of Ozzie and the entire staff....Cora, Baines, Raines, Cooper, etc...

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

I sorta agree...when we are losing he can be a real dick...and if not for the ring (and I bow before him for it) I think his relationship with Chicago might be different...

blastmaster
King Duggan

Post by blastmaster »

The ring has brought out an impatient, nasty side to Ozzie. I feel the same way when we lose though, so its kinda nice.

As much of a dick he has been to Anderson, you can tell that he really wants him to succeed. It may seem like he is selling him out to the media when he bashes him, but like you hear all the time, its not as bad as what he says to a player's face.

I cant wait to see how he handles himself with 2 rings and a mandate to rule the city.

squ1d

Post by squ1d »

Nice to see text book Buehrle back.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

After Wednesday night's game, Guillen claimed he was angry because he wanted to get reliever Agustin Montero into the game to face Blalock.

"I told my players, if that thing happens against anybody, we'd better do something about it," Guillen said prior to Thursday night's game against the Rangers.

Guillen said when he was a player, getting hit intentionally would mean fisticuffs.

"I tell you one thing, if Padilla hit me twice, right now I'd be in the hospital or I'd be dead. But I will fight. I will fight," Guillen said.

In the next breath, however, Guillen said he did not expect the unpopular Pierzynski to charge the mound after getting hit a second time Wednesday night.

"Everybody's got a different way to go about their business," Guillen said. "But hit me and we'll fight. I might get my butt kicked but we'll fight. I grew up fighting. I played the game the way it should be played. I manage the way you have to manage in this game."

Guillen knows Padilla, and Guillen was unaware of a motive for the two hit-by-pitches. Guillen did say he was sure Padilla, who does not speak to the media, was intentionally throwing at Pierzynski.

"Padilla hit the man because he wanted to hit the man," Guillen said. "Baseball people know. ... Maybe Padilla doesn't like him. ... If you play against A.J., you hate him; if you play with him, you hate him less. Padilla is a friend of mine, but I don't like what he did because he could have broke [Pierzynski's] arm."

Guillen insisted there would be no retaliation by his pitchers on Thursday night.

"Are we going to hit somebody today? No. I never carry one day to another," Guillen said. "If I'm going to do something, I do it right away. And we're in a pennant race. If one of my players gets in trouble, they get suspended and miss a couple of games."

Guillen said he was sure Rangers manager Buck Showalter did not order Padilla to hit Pierzynski.

"Buck didn't know anything about this," Guillen said. "Padilla is a great kid, a tremendous pitcher, but he doesn't communicate with anyone. I don't think Buck plays that game. He's not one of my favorite people but he's a pro."

Showalter did not blame Guillen for being angry.

"I would have been, too," Showalter said. "Every manager doesn't like to see his guys hit with a pitch, whether it's a curveball, a changeup or a fastball."

Tracey was optioned to Triple-A Charlotte on Thursday, but Guillen said the move was made to create a roster spot for right-hander David Riske, acquired in a trade with the Boston Red Sox.

"This kid was sent down because we made a trade, that's the reason we did it," Guillen said.