Phila's Phantasy Phootball Chat

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Phila's Phantasy Phootball Chat

Post by Philaflava »

This is the real deal dunnies. I'll be fielding all types of questions. Providing insightful information and Sunday Morning picks/tips.

Please use this thread to pick my brain like you were Brian Dawkins.

They're maybe some Philly Phavortism, but I welcome any and all questions.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

If you have Rex Grossman don't think you've got it made. The man is NOT, I repeat NOT a fantasy QB. Without a doubt he's been over-performing and the Bears had a rather questionable schedule thus far.

He's solid, but in most leagues guys like David Carr are still available or not used. By week 7 you will NOT be starting Grossman as your QB, you just won't.

So this is a heads up, if you have him try and sell high or look for an alternative. Even good 'ol Brett Farve maybe be a nice option.

Farve threw for 340 and 3 TD's. He's new favorite target is rookie Greg Jennings. Another gem available in a lot of leagues. Greg Jennings will put up Reggie Brown type numbers throughout the year--grab him!

Peeping Tom

Post by Peeping Tom »

these insights suck

all are known

get this jewbag oughta here
Barstow CA:
myspace.com/clintonwayne

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Clinton Portis, healthy or not is still a top 6 RB in the fantasy. Do not get caught up with his shoulder, the man will have a monster year.

Andre Johnson and Lee Evans will both be Top 10 WR next year and will both have over 1000+ yards receiving.

Peeping Tom

Post by Peeping Tom »

Favre's favorite target is still D Driver

Jennings has the ability to make something special happen on catches

Philafag
Barstow CA:
myspace.com/clintonwayne

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Unlike others, you can't insult me. We don't have a rapport and you are out of line. If the Eagles lose today, I'll ban you for shits and giggles. Now go drive a cab or something.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Moving along...

This just in...

Hasselbeck is going to be putting up some BIG numbers this year. Burleson, Engram, Branch & Jackson.

Despite Marooney being the new guy everybody knows is going to be the future back of NE, it's Dillon who will the scoring machine.

Depending on your league, but usually TD's are an easy 6 points. Don't sleep on Dillon, especially next week against his old team.

Frank Gore is good, but not this good. Expect to see his stats level out in the next few weeks.

Peeping Tom

Post by Peeping Tom »

BANNED!!!!
Barstow CA:
myspace.com/clintonwayne

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Why not?

You can play the role of Eli Manning for a bit.

Peeping Tom

Post by Peeping Tom »

Philaflava wrote:Why not?

Vlad will still be with us
Barstow CA:
myspace.com/clintonwayne

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Peeping Tom wrote:
Philaflava wrote:Why not?

Vlad will still be with us
This is football, not Angels chat. Fuck outta here and stop ruining brilliant work.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

Post by Gregg Popabitch1 »

Philaflava wrote:Unlike others, you can't insult me. We don't have a rapport and you are out of line. If the Eagles lose today, I'll ban you for shits and giggles. Now go drive a cab or something.
:copy:

seahawks vs. teh giants :copy:

matt hasslebeck vs. eli :copy:

plaxico's bitchmade attitude vs. plaxico hands :copy:

Psychosis
Habitual Line-stepper

Post by Psychosis »

Listen up everybody! With this fantastically insightful thread I am now heading towards fantasy PHOOTBALL glory!!! That's right, with these incredible stats and facts from the fantasy sports expert, Jason Gloss, you too can be a champion!!!
Cash Rulz ponders the subjectivity of art:
Cash Rulz wrote:Taste are funny.

the Wiper

Post by the Wiper »

Psychosis wrote:Listen up everybody! With this fantastically insightful thread I am now heading towards fantasy PHOOTBALL glory!!! That's right, with these incredible stats and facts from the fantasy sports expert, Jason Gloss, you too can be a champion!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

my question is: if i have javon walker going tonight, and reggie bush going tomorrow night, will i overcome a 60-48 deficit to the evil Juggernauts, if they've already played everyone??

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

the Wiper wrote:
Psychosis wrote:Listen up everybody! With this fantastically insightful thread I am now heading towards fantasy PHOOTBALL glory!!! That's right, with these incredible stats and facts from the fantasy sports expert, Jason Gloss, you too can be a champion!!!

my question is: if i have javon walker going tonight, and reggie bush going tomorrow night, will i overcome a 60-48 deficit to the evil Juggernauts, if they've already played everyone??

yeah pray for 2 tds..you'll be fine.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

3-0 baby

people laughed at my westbrooks trade, but ace got me 26 points on the easy.

DredScott

Post by DredScott »

i'm hoping dillon broke his arm or something major so i can open up a roster spot, end the dillon/maroney handcuff and have a solid #1 back.

*prays for a season ending injury*

hustler

Post by hustler »

with chris simms pretty much out for the season, does this mean an even greater workload for cadillac williams? also, will chris simms replacement make any type of positive fantasy impact?
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

hustler wrote:with chris simms pretty much out for the season, does this mean an even greater workload for cadillac williams? also, will chris simms replacement make any type of positive fantasy impact?
I would hope it would mean more work for cadillac, but that oline is still a major concern
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Psychosis
Habitual Line-stepper

Post by Psychosis »

Cadillac can't hold up to a large workload. He's injury-prone.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

DredScott wrote:i'm hoping dillon broke his arm or something major so i can open up a roster spot, end the dillon/maroney handcuff and have a solid #1 back.

*prays for a season ending injury*
and i had him rushing for 2 TD's next week vs. Cinn.

oh well.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

hustler wrote:with chris simms pretty much out for the season, does this mean an even greater workload for cadillac williams? also, will chris simms replacement make any type of positive fantasy impact?
before you try and replace simms with grad or whoever they have right now.

look for andrew walter (oak) first.

uh zip zoom

Post by uh zip zoom »

no, no. abandon all bucs.

Psychosis
Habitual Line-stepper

Post by Psychosis »

Philaflava wrote:

Andrew Walter might be the worst QB in the league.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Psychosis wrote:
Philaflava wrote:

Andrew Walter might be the worst QB in the league.
Assuming there is just Charlie Batch left, I'd take Walter over Bradkowski (or whoever) next week if I needed a QB.

hustler

Post by hustler »

i dont need qbs, i got brees and leftwich. i have cadilac though, and i foolishly did not pull the trigger on that trade for dunn. cadilac got a td this week so his value is up a lil bit, should i try and unload him?
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

hustler wrote:i dont need qbs, i got brees and leftwich. i have cadilac though, and i foolishly did not pull the trigger on that trade for dunn. cadilac got a td this week so his value is up a lil bit, should i try and unload him?
well with no QB that means their passing game drops, which could mean more rushing. the question is can lac handle the workload?

i'd try and sell high on him in 2 weeks if you are unhappy, but give him a shot. dunn will put up big yards but little TD's.

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

SELL ON CADILLAC SELL SELL SELL

try to get chester taylor and fill another need you might have.

the Wiper

Post by the Wiper »

Nl5H wrote:
the Wiper wrote:

yeah pray for 2 tds..you'll be fine.
hello.

you say that, and then walker wakes up with 100+ and 2 td's...

i'll pay you if you pray for every one of my starters every week...

now, the new question is, do you start the last guy on monday night football with a lead? i'm up 9, but say i was up 3...no reason to start him, right? and if he fumbles twice...

Gregg Popabitch1
Career Leader in LOL's

if any of you guys need QB help, gamble on leinart ASAP