The Official UFC/MMA Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

FightOn

Post by FightOn »

Lytle defeats Serra by cut, via Ground and Pound. I really want Serra to win this fight. I have a feeling he is gonna run outta gas and get his face smashed.

Lutter over Cote by Judges Decision. I think this is gonna be a boring fight.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

FightOn wrote:Lytle defeats Serra by cut, via Ground and Pound. I really want Serra to win this fight. I have a feeling he is gonna run outta gas and get his face smashed.

Lutter over Cote by Judges Decision. I think this is gonna be a boring fight.
word

Im goin with Serra over Lytle..... Serra has alot of heart and I'd like to see him win

and I agree with the Lutter/Cote fight...... Cote is gonna try to keep it standing up but I think Lutter is just gonna take him to the ground and dominate.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Lutter submitted Cote in what a minute or so? Dude is fuckin sick with the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

The Sell fight was pretty ill...... dude caught one right in the grill right after hittin duke in the ribs..... The other guy whos name I forget showed alot of heart

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Im happy Serra won but this fight should have went into a Sudden Victory round

Henessee Williams

Post by Henessee Williams »

HustleCrowe wrote:Lutter submitted Cote in what a minute or so? Dude is fuckin sick with the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

The Sell fight was pretty ill...... dude caught one right in the grill right after hittin duke in the ribs..... The other guy whos name I forget showed alot of heart
Pete Smith vs Sell fight was fucking amazing.
one of the better fights I've seen.
I initially thought he was pretending to be hurt and just snuck him.
classic.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Predictions for UFC 65?

Im gonna go with Hughes beating St.Pierre and Sylvia defeating Monson

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

So tonight..... I went to class....... and Rory Singer who is a professional fighter and who was on the Ultimate Fighter 3 was in there training..... And dudes were talkin about how they went to see the Ultimate Fighter 4 finale cuz I guess Travis Lutter is fam..... Thats ill though... It appears like Im goin to a top notch school .....

The dude who teaches the beginners class was tellin us about PRIDE and some of the mistakes the fighters often make.... He was mad cool & hes a professional drummer so I could relate to him being that hes into music as well.....

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Hope i can find a school like that down here. After the christmas season when work dies down im gunna prolly take up BJJ as well as a recreation.
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Prophecy wrote:Hope i can find a school like that down here. After the christmas season when work dies down im gunna prolly take up BJJ as well as a recreation.
recreation?

Im also thinkin about maybe doin Muy Thai once a week or someshit, get my stand up game right

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

HustleCrowe wrote:
Prophecy wrote:Hope i can find a school like that down here. After the christmas season when work dies down im gunna prolly take up BJJ as well as a recreation.
recreation?

Im also thinkin about maybe doin Muy Thai once a week or someshit, get my stand up game right
yeah im not looking to do it and take it to the MMA game, just as something to get me back in grappling since i havent been serious about it since i did folk style and freetyle wrestling in my high school days. Its not something im looking to compete in or take to a sporting event like MMA so hence recreation.
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

Prophecy wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:
recreation?

yeah im not looking to do it and take it to the MMA game, just as something to get me back in grappling since i havent been serious about it since i did folk style and freetyle wrestling in my high school days. Its not something im looking to compete in or take to a sporting event like MMA so hence recreation.

yeah i thought about doing the same thing, but i'm just way too lazy. i did take hapkido in college as a 10 week course. that was very fun.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

oh ok...... Last night when I read that, I wasn't even paying attention LOL....... I dunno if I want to try and compete.... Its way too early for me to decide....To get really nice at BJJ it takes alot of training and practice.... I was told it takes like 8 years to get your brown belt..... So black belt must be around 10 years...

binary

Post by binary »

SPOILERRR

GSP kicks ass, he fuckin DOMINATED. Sylvia is the most boring fighter of all times.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Sylvia needs to man the fuck up and fight fedor

kato

Post by kato »

Prophecy wrote:Sylvia needs to man the fuck up and fight fedor
its not really up to sylvia...

i think vera can beat sylvia...

the Wiper

Post by the Wiper »

binary wrote:SPOILERRR

GSP kicks ass, he fuckin DOMINATED. Sylvia is the most boring fighter of all times.
truth...though if you're sylvia, and you're fighting a guy who is a foot shorter, and whose only chance to win is to get on top of you, you're going to be sprawling like a mugg, too...

and hughes just looked old last night...george was immediately saying he'd give him a rematch, but i don't think i'd be excited for that...

Lyric783

Post by Lyric783 »

:ohsh: :grin: Fuck that hay-bailing, closet racist Matt Hughes. I'm so happy GSP beat his ass. Sylvia needs to be disqualified from champion out of lack of excitement. His lasty 2 fights were snooze-fests
thefammcrew.bandcamp.com
spokenintellektape9.bandcamp.com

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

kato wrote:

Fedor issed a challenge and Sylvias camp declined the fight. Or are you referring to UFC not wanthing their heavy weight champ getting murked so they wont allow it to happen?

Chuck Earns Cheese

Post by Chuck Earns Cheese »

frank mir needs to do himself a favor and fall off the face of the earth

binary

Post by binary »

Chuck Earns Cheese wrote:frank mir needs to do himself a favor and fall off the face of the earth
The funny thing is, Mir beat Sylvia in like 2 minutes.

Chuck Earns Cheese

Post by Chuck Earns Cheese »

frank mir will never be the same...his first fight back ufc gave him the win and he still couldnt make anything of himself

binary

Post by binary »

Anyone catch how GSP came out to Shurik'n's Les Samourai? Shit was DOPE. Then Hughes came out to some good ole boy country breakfast chevy commercial shit.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

binary wrote:Anyone catch how GSP came out to Shurik'n's Les Samourai? Shit was DOPE. Then Hughes came out to some good ole boy country breakfast chevy commercial shit.
This is ouuuuuuuurrrrr cooooouuuuunnnntttrrrrryyyyyy

kato

Post by kato »

Prophecy wrote:
kato wrote:

Fedor issed a challenge and Sylvias camp declined the fight. Or are you referring to UFC not wanthing their heavy weight champ getting murked so they wont allow it to happen?
the latter...but news is aleks is coming to the UFC...I think he has a chance of beating sylvia..just needs to learn a bit more from big brother..

Brougham33

Post by Brougham33 »

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/sear ... -st-pierre

Just awesome. So happy that prick fuckin hick got whooped...and it made it even better that it was by GSP. I liked Matt Hughes until I saw him on Ultimate Fighter...he had this shit coming. Got completely dominated...not to mention I don't even think that 2nd "low blow" hit him. Whatever...good stuff.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Brougham33 wrote:http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/sear ... -st-pierre

Just awesome. So happy that prick fuckin hick got whooped...and it made it even better that it was by GSP. I liked Matt Hughes until I saw him on Ultimate Fighter...he had this shit coming. Got completely dominated...not to mention I don't even think that 2nd "low blow" hit him. Whatever...good stuff.

Good looks........ Im gonna check this fight in a little while since I didn't get the paperview.... I take it Sylvia beat Monson?

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

HustleCrowe wrote:
Brougham33 wrote:http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/sear ... -st-pierre

Good looks........ Im gonna check this fight in a little while since I didn't get the paperview.... I take it Sylvia beat Monson?
yes he did and Sylvia is still a fraud as a champion. I really wish UFC would let him fight fedor

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Im glad GSP won...... good fight

and LOL @ Hughes comin out to COUNTRY MUSIC

how did the Sylvia/Monson fight end? does anyone have a link to it?

binary

Post by binary »

HustleCrowe wrote:Im glad GSP won...... good fight

and LOL @ Hughes comin out to COUNTRY MUSIC

how did the Sylvia/Monson fight end? does anyone have a link to it?
You do not wanna see the sylvia/monson fight, fuck that shit. Sylvia won via boredom.

Street Dweller

Post by Street Dweller »

binary wrote:Anyone catch how GSP came out to Shurik'n's Les Samourai? Shit was DOPE. Then Hughes came out to some good ole boy country breakfast chevy commercial shit.
that shit was awesome. Do you have that track by any chance, if so post it up please, the beat was :ohsh: