Official European Football 2009/2010 Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

:lol: at Xavi saying Cesc is on loan at Arsenal.

and at Santos rejecting 20 million euro for Neymar...really?

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Either Xavi has the biggest crush of all time on Cesc or he's actually mentally ill. He's got some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder. I'm not joking. It's not normal for a professional footballer to talk about the same thing time and time and time again. It's not normal that when the manager of the team you're trying to steal a player from says the talk should stop that you ignore it and continue to publicly try and undermine the player's relationship with his club and its fans. Nobody, and I'm 100% sure about this, has said more about this whole thing than Xavi. He's a disturbed man.

Even on the most basic human level he has the manners of a pig. How many of us here would presume to speak so freely for another person? It's quite pathetic when you get past how very annoying it is. And as Goonerholic points out FIFA, the people who are tasked with enforcing the rules of the game, are doing nothing to prevent it. In fact, they're aiding and abetting.

arseblog.com
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

RacquetballGangsta

Post by RacquetballGangsta »

lol arsenal fans are fags
twitter.com/deweydimbabwe
www.stonesthrow.com/vex

nett ist der kleine bruder von scheiße

Markshot
O.G. Borky Johnson

Post by Markshot »

:lol:

Stoned Starks

Post by Stoned Starks »

RacquetballGangsta wrote:lol arsenal fans are fags

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

I'm looking forward to the City fire sale that will happen after they finalize deals for Milner and Balotelli so they can cut their squad to 25.

As far as Arsenal fans go I switch between feeling sympathetic over what is clearly tampering to laughing at their jaded, "the world is conspiring against us" attitude. Cesc should shoulder much of the blame for the part he has played in all the rumors/speculation. If the past few summers have shown us anything it's that Spain clubs will stop at nothing, break any rule, unsettle any player to get what they want, this should surprise no one.

But to be fair, it's not like they are alone in this practice, it's just the business of football.

Req

Post by Req »

TALKsport are of the 'understanding' through their sources that Chelsea are negotiating with Liverpool for Fernando Torres to the tune of 60mil and that it's basically a done deal

Same with Balotelli to Citeh

In response, I'm sure MUFC have renewed Scholes, Giggs and Neville's contracts through to 2018 or some shit.
F.U. MOOLAH

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Pretty sure both Torres and Masch are going to bounce. Heard Torres to City or Chelsea, and Masch to Inter to rejoin Rafa, possibly to Barca as a Toure replacement.

I'm not happy about either leaving but if they want to go then sell them. We bought Torres for between 20-25, depending on how you take the Luis Garcia deal into the equation, so if we can sell him for the 50 to 60 that has been suggested I say do it. He is one of the best strikers in the world, but dude has exploding hamstrings.

Heres to hoping we reinvest the 70-80 million we'll get for the two and put it back into the squad. Lots of rumors on who that money will be spent on I've heard everyone from Van der Vaart, Drenthe, Forlan, Crouch, Connor Wickham, and Lois Remy just to name a few.

One thing is for sure the squad will look very different next season.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKlucE-5nIM&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AKlucE-5nIM&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vfdeuaxkibw&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vfdeuaxkibw&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Req

Post by Req »

^ lol,w as waitin for Mick Harford to pop up and kick someone in the head
F.U. MOOLAH

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Req wrote: Balotelli to Citeh
Robinho - Balotelli

Cuntiest strikerduo ever if realized?
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Don't forget your boy Ade. Elephant sized cunt.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

How about a 2010/2011 equivalent of this thread?

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

it's about that time...