The Official UFC/MMA Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

kato

Post by kato »

better news...

Pride Shockwave...

(spolier)

Fedor beat Hunt!

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

OMG RELE?!?!?!?!?
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

The_Kernel

Post by The_Kernel »

Hunt put up a great fight though, he almost blew my mind when he started tweaking that kimura on Fedor.

kato

Post by kato »

The_Kernel wrote:Hunt put up a great fight though, he almost blew my mind when he started tweaking that kimura on Fedor.
agreed...and how he got out of that armbar...

nog beat barnett

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Thanks.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

the Wiper wrote:
Philaflava wrote:so pissed, i feel asleep somehow in the 1st round.

so chuck won? FUCK do they replay this shit on PPV? so mad :cry:
you fell ASLEEP???

tito showed more heart than i've ever seen in the 1st, i thought he was done for sure, then, he probably even won the second round with lots of kicks...

the ref stopped it in the 3rd probably because dana white told him that he better not let chuck lose...the ending was 5-6 blows landed to the arm of tito...though at that point, he was basically defenseless except for his 1 arm covering up...

chuck's just a machine...he has a beergut, parties with chicks latenight days before a fight, and then comes out and just whoops people's asses...
i had a long day and i was desperately trying to keep my eyes open from 11PM on. thank god i caught the replay, but i agree with the ref stopping it.

tito may have shown heart but nobody will remember it, they'll remember him falling down in the 1st and taking the beating as well as the 3rd. it was sad because tito did a great job selling this fight. he almost made me think he had a shot but he didn't do a thing other than absorb all these blows.

you're right about dana. he sucks off chuck like stern did jordan. it's his bread and butter and he never wants bad p.r., but really tito stood no chance and it was to the point where they had to save some face towards the end.

maybe tito should dump jenna jamison and start fucking willa ford.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

all I know is that Cro Cop is gonna start bodyin mafuckas

Im gettin UFC 67

who's he gonna be fighting anyways?

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko Vs. Mark Hunt

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... wave&hl=en

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

HustleCrowe wrote:Heavyweight Champion Fedor Emelianenko Vs. Mark Hunt

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... wave&hl=en
Link appreciated
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

yo what is Joe Rogan's backround in MMA? How did he get the commentating job? I mean he knows what hes talkin about..... Im just wondering because hes a comedian and he hosts Fear Factor so how exactly did he get the job as a UFC commentator?

The_Kernel

Post by The_Kernel »

HustleCrowe wrote:yo what is Joe Rogan's backround in MMA? How did he get the commentating job? I mean he knows what hes talkin about..... Im just wondering because hes a comedian and he hosts Fear Factor so how exactly did he get the job as a UFC commentator?
I'm not sure, but I believe he trains bjj at least and is obviously a big fan. I think when the UFC was trying to gain a larger audience and become more accepted they brought in Rogan because of his tv exposure, and maybe because it seems like he was a fan first he was willing to do it on the cheap.

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

The_Kernel wrote:
HustleCrowe wrote:yo what is Joe Rogan's backround in MMA? How did he get the commentating job? I mean he knows what hes talkin about..... Im just wondering because hes a comedian and he hosts Fear Factor so how exactly did he get the job as a UFC commentator?
I'm not sure, but I believe he trains bjj at least and is obviously a big fan. I think when the UFC was trying to gain a larger audience and become more accepted they brought in Rogan because of his tv exposure, and maybe because it seems like he was a fan first he was willing to do it on the cheap.

I Googled it and apparently he has a black belt in Tae Kwon Doe.... and has one a few National Championships and he also has a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

The_Kernel

Post by The_Kernel »

Here's a link to the Shinya Aoki vs. Joachim Hansen fight from the Pride event last night. Aoki pulls off one of the rarer subs I've seen, a gogoplata, against the very talented Hansen. It's an impressive sub against any opponent but Hansen is a monster and has faced and beat some of the best lightweights in the world. File size is about 22mb.

Code: Select all

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2itbei

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

:teehee: @ Aoki's tights

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

Rogan was one of the first celebs to endorse UFC. He's been doing MMA for like 20 years now.

bent

Post by bent »

Philaflava wrote:Rogan was one of the first celebs to endorse UFC. He's been doing MMA for like 20 years now.
:larry:

He might have started Tae Kwon Do 20 yrs. ago but that

HustleCrowe

Post by HustleCrowe »

bent wrote:
Philaflava wrote:Rogan was one of the first celebs to endorse UFC. He's been doing MMA for like 20 years now.

bent

Post by bent »

HustleCrowe wrote:
bent wrote: