My God

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

this weekend was so awesome. pics coming soon. it's too bad the a's are so shitty. but oh well. rickey = goat.
Philaflava wrote:is that a banner? muthafucker i want one.
i miiiite have got a extra one today that i was planning to send to boca raton if the boss pms me his address again.

my jersey from saturday, tho, is another story.... :hyphy: :ghostface: :megaman:

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

PM coming your way. whats the jersey like? does it look cheesey? i say that because most free jerseys sometimes do.

thanks man.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

i just hit up the bay to see what the jersey looked like. its the mountain dew one right? i got that exact jersey but minus that dew shit on it.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

Philaflava wrote:i just hit up the bay to see what the jersey looked like. its the mountain dew one right? i got that exact jersey but minus that dew shit on it.
it's the mountain dew one yea.

apparently they're the best free jersey the a's have dun. the mcgwire one they did awhile back had a pepsi logo on the back above the name. this one looks better.

Philaflava
King of The DPB'rs

Post by Philaflava »

word. it looks dope but i will just have to be happy with the shit i got. i think i dropped 200+ on HOF memorabilia last weekend. i went to my mom's house to retrieve all my old framed posters too. one day i want to have a proper shrine for the dude.

Smithee
ladies luv kool smithee

Post by Smithee »

Philaflava wrote:word. it looks dope but i will just have to be happy with the shit i got. i think i dropped 200+ on HOF memorabilia last weekend. i went to my mom's house to retrieve all my old framed posters too. one day i want to have a proper shrine for the dude.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

niiiice.