Coaches You Hate

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

Reason wrote:
Mike BLAOWery wrote:
Big Breeze wrote:I HATE COACH KALKJDFKLDJFDLJSKY BECAUSE HE LIKES TO RECRUIT SURBABAN BRED WHITE BOYS AND SOFT NON THREATIN BLACK CATS TO COME KNOCK HEADS WITH SUPREMELY ATHLETIC BROTHAS FROM THE HOOD TO THE ACC. HE GETS THEM TO PLAY THE "RIGHT/WHITE WAY" WHICH LATELY MEANS THEY ARE HOME BEFORE THE SWEET 16.

HE LEARNED FROM THE GRAND DRAGON, BOBBY KNIGHT WHO IF I WOULD HAVE PLAYED FOR, I'D BE SITTIN ON DEATH ROW, AND COACH KNIGHT WOULD BE IN A CEMETARY IN INDIANA SOMEWHERE.
i hate duke but i like Coach K. kinda makes no sense but yeah.

why would he recruit "THREATIN BLACK CATS" to duke? Do you see Stanford trying to recruit guys like Ron Artest? he recruits players that his school and the school's alumni would be proud of.

Also, why would he recruit these guys considering most of them are 1 and done or gone after their sophmore years?
you're trying to reason with a man who consciously and deliberately presses the caps lock button for every post

he's too much of a worthless retard to realize that duke's academic standards are way higher than those of any other school in the acc save a couple in very specific fields
U FORGOT TO MENTION THAT U BRAID THE HAIRS ON MY SCROTUM AND THAT U CRY FOR ME TO REMOVE THE CAPS LOCK AND I REFUSE.

I'M FULLY AWARE OF THE ACADEMIC STANDARDS AT DUKE, BUT FOR A SCHOOL THAT IS NOT KNOWN TO HAVE A GREAT SOCIALOGY PROGRAM, WHY IS IT THAT THE MAJORITY OF THEIR STUDENT-ATHLETES MAJOR IN IT? IT'S BECAUSE IT'S AN EASIER MAJOR TO PASS AND TO KEEP U ELGIBLE TO BALL FOR COACK KLKDJFLKDJFSKY.

THEY CAN KEEP RECRUITIN THE SOFT ASS SILLY PUTTY ASS NIGGAZ THAT GO TO DUKE. KOBE BRYANT WOULD HAVE FIT RIGHT IN WITH ELTON BRAND, SHANE BATTIER, COREY MAGETTE, AND WILL AVERY BACK THEN.

IF COACH CALIPARI CAN RECRUIT THE KIND OF NIGGAZ AT UK THAT HE DID AT MEMPHIS, THEY'LL BE MY FAVORITE SCHOOL TO ROOT FOR OUTSIDE OF UCLA. WITH HIS NEW RECRUITIN CLASS, HE'S GETTIN OFF TO A GOOD START.

DULLAH

Post by DULLAH »