NFL WEEK 10

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

GUCCI CONDOMS

Re: NFL WEEK 10

Post by GUCCI CONDOMS »

Is there any quarterback more important to his team than Romo?

DLG

Post by DLG »

anyone else happy to see the sanchize prosper on a good team and in a good system?

alpha

Post by alpha »

Yeah kinda. He had the mini interview with Gruden and came across like a good dude who's happy to have a chance.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

DLG wrote:anyone else happy to see the sanchize prosper on a good team and in a good system?
yessir, happy for him, didn't get a fair shake on the jets
Nets 2022

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

He had a pretty damn good team in 2009 and 2010 and was fucking garbage, so no, not really.

Although if him playing well makes Nick Foles available, then may the Sanchize live long and prosper.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Is Sanchez actually good or is it the system? Is Chip just a great offensive? Is Rex a great defensive mind surrounded by garbage offensive minds?

DLG

Post by DLG »

Chip's system definitely allowed even average QBs to look good.

Iggles defense is clicking too.

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

PEACE

ric

Post by ric »

@peanutbutter
hahahaha

@ramen
chip>>>>>>>
also look at what's going on in Buffalo. kyle Orton literally the paradigm example of a system qb and they've got injuries too. I don't know who's going to be ousted and who's going to move up but expect coaching changes this off season

re rex
he is really a d coordinator at heart. that is rexs problem. he probably hired morninwig so he never had to deal with the offense and m-wig just fit the script because he's doing some tried and true updated-outdated West coast shit. they didn't want to take the plunge. Miami is sort of doing it. Wouldn't surprise if nyj switched gears and Rex landed himself some dcoordinator job he was fit for but ultimately too much of a dinosaur to do at maximum effectiveness. What's funny to me is that Vick may end up still getting paid because what spread running team (including the eagles) wouldn't want Vick as their ultra fast wisened qb

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Ray Rice wasn't the only athlete in Eminem's cross-hairs -- the rapper also dropped a few lines about Adrian Peterson's child abuse case on his new album.

Em takes aim in a new song called, "Detroit Vs. Everybody" on his new compilation album "Shady XV" -- in which he spits the following lyrics: "What's makin' you think I need a switch? I'm Adrian Peterson ... When he's raging and heated and on the way to go beat his kid ... On the track I spank like he just did." So far, no response from AP.
:gossip:
Hey, by the way who's Curt?