OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

Btw, I am in love with Omer Asik the Freak. Dude is fuckin awesome on defense.
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

been watching this kings game intently. got money on it obv. guess that's redundant now

but anyway, evans is a great rebounder, but thompson/cousins both need major work on disciplined boxing out for defensive rebounding

cousins is an off reb monster though
Last edited by Reason on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

wow evans just help defended on a potential bargz jumper, bargz dumped it off to a wing three by kleiza, and evans recovered enough to challenge the three and help cause the miss

great defensive effort
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

DeMar was the go-to guy on offense when Bargz was sleeping/on the bench

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_HYxF3y6lk?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z_HYxF3y6lk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Nets 2022

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

Reason wrote:been watching this kings game intently. got money on it obv. guess that's redundant now

but anyway, evans is a great rebounder, but thompson/cousins both need major work on disciplined boxing out for defensive rebounding

cousins is an off reb monster though
seen the kings a few times, really gay for the new mix and like the twin tower thompson/cousins thing. i still think demarco is too slow getting up and down, but the guy grabs boards like whoa.

i still feel great about taking wes johnson, because its what i think about watching cousins, wesley had two monster dunks his first game.and is the most athletic 6'7 guy in the league, cold blooded shooter, rebounds, creates his own shot..cant wait for wes to start and get more than 22 min/game. wes will be an all star, along with rubio, Love, Beasley..nice little core..... just a wet dream to be playing next to tolliver, martell, and ridnour

darko lookin like 2 points 9 boards 6 blocks... meh
nikola pekovic is RAW, but has the skills

luke ridnour > jonny flynn

sorry to go wolves so fast but my twolves facebook group was deleted

Boris.

Post by Boris. »

really like cousins and tyreke
If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk.

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

For those of you who have an Xbox 360, they now have ESPN on Xbox Live and you can watch Euroleague games and shit on it.
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Knicks/magic game cancelled due to asbestos issues in MSG. :fail:

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Outside of the Warriors home opener and a quarter of the Magic-Heat game, I haven't seen more than 5 minutes of ball this season and it's killing me. Hope to catch up this week. Prob. gonna watch the Lakers run the Grizz off of the court tonight just to get my fix of watching people play off the ball defense and run inbounds plays and shit.

PEACE

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Blockhead wrote:Knicks/magic game cancelled due to asbestos issues in MSG. :fail:
yea was gonna go tonight too

:fail:
Nets 2022

Blockhead
I made Daylight, yo!

Post by Blockhead »

Reason wrote:
Blockhead wrote:Knicks/magic game cancelled due to asbestos issues in MSG. :fail:
yea was gonna go tonight too

:fail:
damn son... :owens:
(I'm also pissed cause I had howard and gallo going tonight on my team)

Captin Planit

Post by Captin Planit »

Haven't had cable for over three years, and in Manhattan, that means you don't get TNT or the local sports broadcast channels. Just got League Pass, which basically means the tattered remains of my social life are officially canned.

[/coolstorybro]

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Captin Planit wrote:Haven't had cable for over three years, and in Manhattan, that means you don't get TNT or the local sports broadcast channels. Just got League Pass, which basically means the tattered remains of my social life are officially canned.

[/coolstorybro]
lol

I have League Pass too. Shit is a bona fide relationship ender. Its fucking awesome though.

Captin Planit

Post by Captin Planit »

^ I was going bork crazy to my girl about all the possibilities with LP, and she gave me the Face that said, "This will destroy us." I felt bad until I returned to feeling like Bill Simmons. SMH @ women and their issues.

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

In the class of '07, Kevin Durant, Joakim Noah and Al Horford got their just due on contract extensions.

Jared Dudley will probably be a bargain at 4 yrs/17 mil.

Mike Conley Jr at 5 yrs/40 mil? :fail:

Several other players didn't get extensions including Greg Oden, Jeff Green and Corey Brewer. Oden can't stay on the court so his was expected. Sam Presti will probably do a wait and see approach with Green. For the right price during the restricted free agency period (if there is one), Green might be kept. Lets not forget that Presti will have to pay Russell Westbrook a boatload of dough next year, so Green may not be in the long-term plans. With Brewer, the Wolves have a lot of swing position players on the roster so he's expendable. Should be interesting no doubt.

an-also

Post by an-also »

Reggie Evans avg'ing 16.3 rebounds a game. The next leading rebounder on the Raptors is avg'ing 4.0
:owens:

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_sVRncYpxk?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_sVRncYpxk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Nets 2022

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Big Breeze wrote: Mike Conley Jr at 5 yrs/40 mil? :fail:
Man, what a horrible decision.
Big Breeze wrote:Sam Presti will probably do a wait and see approach with Green. For the right price during the restricted free agency period (if there is one), Green might be kept. Lets not forget that Presti will have to pay Russell Westbrook a boatload of dough next year, so Green may not be in the long-term plans. With Brewer, the Wolves have a lot of swing position players on the roster so he's expendable. Should be interesting no doubt.
Two opposites. Whatever Presti does I am going to ride with at this point and said it was a good decision, the exact opposite for Khan.

And Hayzoos, I asked you in the other thread but you didn't answer, why you have Biz Markie in your sig?

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

sry kel but

Kevin Love is one of the worst defenders at his position. He doesnt actually contest shots. He simply gets in position as if he is going to take a charge regardless of how early he is and how easy it is for the defender to go around him. He has averaged 2 fouls a game in over 25 minutes the past two years (and two games this year.) No wonder Rambis benches him
Nets 2022

peanut butter

Post by peanut butter »

Reason wrote:<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_sVRncYpxk?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_sVRncYpxk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Are you the one filming/commenting on these clips?

PEACE

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

Aaron Brooks didn't get extended either. I can almost guarantee that what ever free agent deal he will receive, Houston will match.

Aaron Brooks > Mike Conley Jr by a landslide

axel foley

Post by axel foley »

wall - 6-11 for 18, 11 dimes, 8 steals so far.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

peanut butter wrote:
Reason wrote:<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_sVRncYpxk?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_sVRncYpxk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Are you the one filming/commenting on these clips?

PEACE
all the clips in 'my videos' yea

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... CE3D037BD8
Nets 2022

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Czar of Youtube?????

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

i hope to have a nice homemade collection at some point
Nets 2022

Big Breeze

Post by Big Breeze »

axel foley wrote:wall - 6-11 for 18, 11 dimes, 8 steals so far.
On a sore ankle too. This is why he will be my choice for ROY.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Big Breeze wrote:
hope griffin stays healthy to challenge him and make the race close

but wall is incredible
Nets 2022

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Reason wrote:
Big Breeze wrote:
hope griffin stays healthy to challenge him and make the race close

but wall is incredible
He's my Wonder Wall.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Cartier Martin with the slick buzzer beater to force over time.

He knows the time.

an-also

Post by an-also »

who the fuck is cartier martin???