Becks vs. KG

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Money Gripp

Becks vs. KG

Post by Money Gripp »

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ylF9ySdw2aU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ylF9ySdw2aU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Becks, you can't pal around with black celebrity athletes in Italy, dawg. :owens:

Juice

Re: Becks vs. KG

Post by Juice »

Money Gripp wrote: Becks, you can't pal around with black celebrity athletes in Italy, dawg. :owens:
WRONG

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

I would not want to be a black athlete in Italy or Spain, the fans are absolutely brutal towards them basically regardless of which side they are on

Juice

Post by Juice »

eternalreflection wrote:I would not want to be a black athlete in Italy or Spain, the fans are absolutely brutal towards them basically regardless of which side they are on
yeah but you still get to bang all those coked up models though

hustler

Post by hustler »

Juice wrote:
eternalreflection wrote:I would not want to be a black athlete in Italy or Spain, the fans are absolutely brutal towards them basically regardless of which side they are on
yeah but you still get to bang all those coked up models though
no not really, those bitches are just as racist as the fans are, many of them refuse to even conversate with one of the "colourds"
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

Definitely thought this was going to be a "Who is gayer?" poll.