Changing Team Allegiances

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Changing Team Allegiances

Post by Reason »

Is there any way you can do this without being a completely bitchmade faggot?

Actually, I don't care at this point: you can call me a completely bitchmade faggot for changing team allegiances.

ANNOUNCEMENT: IF LARRY BIRD DRAFTS GORDON HEYWARD, I AM OFFICIALLY A FAN FREE AGENT. FUCK MY LIFE.

Bird Calls Hayward An 'Interesting Prospect'
More News

McCamey, Davis Will Return To Illinois
JaJuan Johnson Will Return To Purdue For Senior Season
Butler's Hayward Staying In Draft
Moultrie Won't Return To UTEP
NBA Draft Archive
RSS Feed | Twitter

Links

Home Page
Roster
Message Board
Feedback or Suggestions
May 08, 2010 4:46 PM EST
Butler forward Gordon Hayward is staying in the NBA Draft, a decision he says was made a long time ago.

Some are hoping that Hayward will land with the hometown Pacers, which isn't totally out of the realm of possibility.

Indiana had the tenth-worst record in the NBA this past season, meaning they'll likely have the 10th pick in June's Draft.

"We welcome him to the NBA and wish him the best for a long, successful and prosperous career," Pacers president Larry Bird said. "He's definitely an interesting prospect."

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi ... z0nZDAxABP
Nets 2022

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Out of curiosity, what team would start supporting?

Tweak Da Leak

Post by Tweak Da Leak »

how can you abandon your man love for the chipmunk we call Granger?
UBM CD COMING SOON

uh zip zoom

Post by uh zip zoom »

lol

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

uh zip zoom wrote:lol

an-also

Post by an-also »

ask eternal, he seems to do this on a yearly basis.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

an-also wrote:ask eternal, he seems to do this on a yearly basis.
I'm more of a player fan than team fan though the Vikings and Twins come ahead of favorite players in those sports, basketball I gave up on the T'Wolves after it was clear they were ran by idiots, so I just cheer for my favorite players to do well, was KG for a long time right now though its Lebron(Paul is #2)

I've wanted to see Tomlinson and Manning do well, but never over the vikings(but the vikings find a way to fuck it up before it could be an issue anyway lol)

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Changing teams is bitchmade.

Remember Reason, THIS TOO SHALL PASS.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

b0mbs_of_death

Post by b0mbs_of_death »

jamrage wrote:Changing teams is bitchmade.
:cheers:

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

i'm a jets fan. it's not about that.

it's about the fact that my favorite team is run like the isiah thomas knicks.

that and distance from the squad is reason enough. i'll reserve my decision for the draft. i was at the draft last year and i JOKINGLY said we're picking tyler, and we did. so let's see.
Nets 2022

Nom Inf

Post by Nom Inf »

The other day I was wondering what happened to all the Chicago Bulls fans of the 90's.

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Reason wrote:

i'm a jets fan. it's not about that.

it's about the fact that my favorite team is run like the isiah thomas knicks.

that and distance from the squad is reason enough. i'll reserve my decision for the draft. i was at the draft last year and i JOKINGLY said we're picking tyler, and we did. so let's see.
It's all about getting through the tough times. The championship(s) will be that much sweeter.

HANG IN THERE
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

binary

Post by binary »

Nom Inf wrote:The other day I was wondering what happened to all the Chicago Bulls fans of the 90's.

Blacks and wiggers mostly. They became Iverson groupies or Laker/Kobe stans.

Moolah
The Rap Yahoo Serious

Post by Moolah »

As a basketball :bork:, I change teams on the reg. I'm a fan of players, rather than teams. It's be different if I lived in/close to a team.

hustler

Post by hustler »

binary wrote:
Nom Inf wrote:The other day I was wondering what happened to all the Chicago Bulls fans of the 90's.

Blacks and wiggers mostly. They became Iverson groupies or Laker/Kobe stans.
MJ retiring can have that effect on people.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

There is absolutely no reasonable excuse for team switching or being a fan of teams from different cities.

capable_keL
phila HR Champ

Post by capable_keL »

i have followed the Bears, white, sox, packers, tigers, royals so closely for so long, i secretly find myself having feelings for these teams

rzn would make an excellent wolves fan, get on the bandwagon now while there is plently of room available

Stunna7516

Post by Stunna7516 »

of all excuses for switching teams, this is a pretty good one, I love reading your commentary on Bird loading up the Pacers with unathletic white boys :lol:

on a related topic, I know a girl who is a Lakers, Yankees, and Ravens fan, and shes from Toledo, where everyone is either a Detroit fan or a Cleveland fan. I give her shit all the time cause thats some gay shit to pick successful teams as they win championships. I have never heard of a Yankees/Lakers fan before either.

Prophecy
not Psychosis

Post by Prophecy »

Tommy Bunz wrote:There is absolutely no reasonable excuse for team switching or being a fan of teams from different cities.
I dunno about that. Im the only basketball fan in my immediate family so i really didn't start liking the sport till i started playing it at recess in elementary school and actually understood the game. At the time i was living in Virginia beach, VA and Charlotte was the closest team to me. All of my other teams have a FL affiliation because that is where my family is from.

Also i just want to say if you support any college other than the one where you got your degree from you are a bitch made, front running, non loyal faggot. The only wiggle room here is if your school doesn't have a particular sport then you get a pass for that sport and that sport only.
"Dosent russian bitches let you shit on their face?" -AxEwOuNdFiStEr-
Masked Terror #1 wrote:We were cranking Slayer on the underwater speakers the whole trip. Sharks love Slayer.
Reggie wrote:Bottom line is that if you're not making rap music because you love it and/or you've got something unique to say, that is, if rap is just your "hustle", then you're a fucking asshole.

alpha

Post by alpha »

i'm a Raiders fan. quit being a pussy.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

OKC.. Great time to jump on that bandwagon.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

alpha wrote:i'm a Raiders fan. quit being a pussy.
i'm a jets fan. don't even start.
Nets 2022

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

Tommy Bunz wrote:There is absolutely no reasonable excuse for team switching or being a fan of teams from different cities.
lol fuck my life then because not only do i want to team-switch, but i'm also a fan of a team from a different city. fml. this is like an eternal paradox that leads to nowhere. i feel like my basketball team fandom is a black hole.

btw, the first game that i ever watched in entirety that really got me in love with b-ball was reggie's 25 point fourth quarter. i was hooked since. DAMNIT why did marv albert and spike lee have to get me so excited to hate the knicks and love every second of reggie.
Nets 2022

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

What you should really do is drop 50 on Cs to win the chip (30-1 odds on bodog) and hop on the bandwagon for the rest of this season.. And win 1500 in the process.

hustler

Post by hustler »

naturalborn103 wrote:What you should really do is drop 50 on Cs to win the chip (30-1 odds on bodog) and hop on the bandwagon for the rest of this season.. And win 1500 in the process.
ur better off using that 50$ as toilet paper cause then atleast u can feel like a bigshot for a lil while instead of pissing it away and get nothing for it.
thekeentwo wrote:hustler we can totally have sex

Stoop Kid

Post by Stoop Kid »

i dunno he could have a point. Rondo is the best point guard playing right now (unguardable) and if they would just shoot paul pierce they have maybe the best supporting cast.

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

the only way rzn could redeem himself is if he decided he'd become a fan of the nets.

or clippers.

but i think it should be the nets because they are closer.

he mentioned the Thunder but I chided him for taking the easy way out.

DLG

Post by DLG »

never understood people I knew growing up in jersey that were cowboys or 49ers fans.

Reason
Kim Jong iLL

Post by Reason »

naturalborn103 wrote:What you should really do is drop 50 on Cs to win the chip (30-1 odds on bodog) and hop on the bandwagon for the rest of this season.. And win 1500 in the process.
lol hell no

i bet on the cavs tonight
Nets 2022

Tommy Bunz

Post by Tommy Bunz »

Gilbert Subpoenas wrote:the only way rzn could redeem himself is if he decided he'd become a fan of the nets.

or clippers.

but i think it should be the nets because they are closer.

he mentioned the Thunder but I chided him for taking the easy way out.
No one should be allowed to be a fan of the Thunder.