NFL Week 14 Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Roy Johnson

NFL Week 14 Thread

Post by Roy Johnson »

He gone.
Tweak Da Leak wrote:My nigga Poppabitch fucks with the swine?

anonjondoe

Post by anonjondoe »

as a life long denver fan

thank fucking god

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Post by eternalreflection »

he's an elite passing offense cordinator, so he'll have a job soon, but yeah seemed pretty awful at everything else

an-also

Post by an-also »

Romeo, McDaniels and Mangina have all been terrible coaches. Mangina atleast got a few years out of it. Looks like Bellicheck disciples don't age well.

an-also

Post by an-also »

McDaniels was a cocky arrogant prick who hadn't achieved anything yet. Bellichek is going to go down as one of the greatest coaches in history so he can act the way he does because he can back it up.

A Kid

Post by A Kid »

heres to hoping the Steelers dont blow a should-be easy game.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

an-also wrote:Romeo, McDaniels and Mangina have all been terrible coaches. Mangina atleast got a few years out of it. Looks like Bellicheck disciples don't age well.
Browns look pretty good this year for the talent that is on their team.

And yea, all of Belichecks disciples try to play that cocky asshole role way too early..

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

eternalreflection wrote:he's an elite passing offense cordinator, so he'll have a job soon, but yeah seemed pretty awful at everything else
9ers?

Gregg Popabitch

Post by Gregg Popabitch »

an-also wrote:Romeo, McDaniels and Mangina have all been terrible coaches. Mangina atleast got a few years out of it. Looks like Bellicheck disciples don't age well.
whoa whoa whoa whoa

Mangini is a terrible coach? really? He was good on the Jets and got done in by Favre and now he's made the Browns the only good thing about Cleveland sports.......and he's terrible?

good to know these things.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

danny woodhead is the cover story right now on cnnsi.com. Sure he's been a good player, but if he was black would he be getting 25% of the press that he's getting right now? The name of the article just happens to be "Pats' Danny Woodhead is just like us, and that's why we root for him".

Gregg Popabitch

and if tiger woods was white, would he get all of the press that he got?

what about serena and venus?

White RBs are like unicorns.

Race is prevalent in society. Deal with it.

Hayzoos

Post by Hayzoos »

Gregg Popabitch wrote:and if tiger woods was white, would he get all of the press that he got?

:rofl: I'm probably going to steal that at some point.
Spottin fools frontin fly

http://www.last.fm/user/fopomofo

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

Tiger Woods and Serena and Venus also are the best in their.. 'sports'. James Blake is not a household name.

Gregg Popabitch

Tiger may have been the best at his sport but let's also not front that he got a lot of press because he was a black man in a predominantly white sport.

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

then again Phil Mickelson who's 1/2 as good still makes 60million a year

craig

Post by craig »

Man did anybody see that bullshit fine Suh got for PUSHING Jay Cutler in the back? Man what the fuck is this league coming to...

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

What's fucked up about that Suh call is they have that officiating dude now that they bring in on the broadcast and he said it was legal since he was running and that it was a bad call on the field. Hochuli called it a forearm to the back of the head.

craig

Post by craig »

Man what the hell? Mike Periera, the former head of NFL officiating, said it was a legal hit and he still got fined? I don't understand that shit man. Suh is supposed to appeal it, but the same guys who handed down the fine are the same guys who review the appeal. That shit is beyond retarded.

Ramen

Post by Ramen »

Urban Meyer takes the Denver job trades Orton for Alex Smith drafts Cam Newton and gets fired but not before going 2-10.

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

Hayzoos wrote:
Gregg Popabitch wrote:and if tiger woods was white, would he get all of the press that he got?

:rofl: I'm probably going to steal that at some point.
that's one of the funniest things i've seen on this site.

I highly doubt urban meyer can handle an NFL job.

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

Ramen wrote:
eternalreflection wrote:he's an elite passing offense cordinator, so he'll have a job soon, but yeah seemed pretty awful at everything else
9ers?
Eek. I hope not. Not that he's not talented in his specific area, but even after Sing is gone we still have way too many "personalities", both in the front office and on the field. I don't think McDaniels could co-exist. I'd give the Crabs/Davis/McDaniels trio <18 months before it imploded.

That, and getting McDaniels as OC means we'd have a weak head coach. I'd much rather have a strong head coach (Gruden, Harbaugh, etc. if possible) who calls the offense and brings his own guy in.

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

Harbaugh isn't going to leave Stanford right now until they are THE top program in the Pac 10.

PopeyeJones

Post by PopeyeJones »

Nl5H wrote:Harbaugh isn't going to leave Stanford right now until they are THE top program in the Pac 10.
Because why?

While it's a noble goal, he only has to look across the Bay to see someone who kind of fucked their career by staying in the Pac 10 with that goal in mind (Jeff Tedford).

Dude has also coached in the NFL before, plus there are most likely going to be a lot of good vacancies this year. Plus if you're going leave taking off the same year as your once-in-a-lifetime quarterback is a good play. Plus if he was dead set on staying the announcement last week wouldn't have been "Stanford Offers Harbaugh an Extension", it would have been "Stanford and Harbaugh Agree to an Extension." "Stanford Offers Harbaugh an Extension" basically reads "Stanford A.D. Engages In Early Damage Control In Case Harbaugh Leaves." I have no idea if he'll stay or not, but that alone makes me think he'll DEFINITELY test the waters.

craig

Post by craig »

Did anybody see in MMQB where Peter King said that Carolina should hire Harbaugh and then draft luck?

ThaJim2

Post by ThaJim2 »

Nl5H wrote:Harbaugh isn't going to leave Stanford right now until they are THE top program in the Pac 10.
He is gone to either the NFL or Michigan its just a matter of when.

naturalborn103

Post by naturalborn103 »

wrong thread..

Nl5H

Post by Nl5H »

I just don't see jim harbaugh going to the nfl next year.

Joe Pesci

Post by Joe Pesci »

Want the Colts to lose again tonight but don't see it happening.

Peyton returns to form and rapes the Titans D

eternalreflection
I'll Just STFU Now!

Chris Johnson 30/225 2

Indy run game 20/30 0

an-also

Post by an-also »

I think Manning breaks out of his slump tonight. They win the next two games and they'll probably win that division again.