Official European Football 2012 Regular Season Thread

Discuss all sports including fantasy and online gambling.

Moderator: Gregg Popabitch

Req

Re: Official European Football 2012 Regular Season Thread

Post by Req »

#misunderstood

F.U. MOOLAH

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Comedy Quaddafi wrote:Gotta hate esp how Barcelona constantly bully the ref.
Yep, this is a big part of it. Crying and crying for calls. It was maybe 10 mins into yesterdays game and they had mobbed the ref 4 or 5 times. C'mon this is a contact sport, the first foul, every foul is not a huge ordeal that needs a discussion about cards. The ref yesterday was admittedly very poor.

Can't say I put Bayern on their level of bitchassness, but Germans are just natural cunts, and then you add Arjen to the mix and you're bound to see an ugly side of things.

The funny thing about the gay gunners banner is that Ozil is a notorious partier who's had several bangin swags.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

VideoKilledThe wrote:
Comedy Quaddafi wrote:Gotta hate esp how Barcelona constantly bully the ref.
Yep, this is a big part of it. Crying and crying for calls. It was maybe 10 mins into yesterdays game and they had mobbed the ref 4 or 5 times. C'mon this is a contact sport, the first foul, every foul is not a huge ordeal that needs a discussion about cards. The ref yesterday was admittedly very poor.

Can't say I put Bayern on their level of bitchassness, but Germans are just natural cunts, and then you add Arjen to the mix and you're bound to see an ugly side of things.

The funny thing about the gay gunners banner is that Ozil is a notorious partier who's had several bangin swags.
This is primarily the reason why I hate them too. If they get the slightest bit of contact they just stop playing altogether, look at the ref, then get the whistle. There was a stat in the first like 10 minutes that City had 7 fouls to Barca's 0. It just continued the whole match. Yes, the ref was terrible and blew calls both ways but let than fans boo and let the players complain, just stop making it so obvious which team you're favoring. Iniesta spent more time on the ground than with the ball. Their whole team from Alves to Neymar to Xavi to Cesc. What a joke of a club.

Bayern isn't quite there yet but they can be embarrassing in their own way. Someone needs to give Robben the business for real. If you're going to give up penalties and fouls without doing anything, you might as well get your money's worth and actually show him what it's really like. Fuck that dude. And Javi Martinez was completely disgraceful, falling over time after time despite being a foot taller and 30 lbs heavier than everyone else in midfield.

I hope these two get drawn together in the next round so that we'll only have to put up with one of them going forward.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Req wrote:#misunderstood

RacquetballGangsta

Post by RacquetballGangsta »

i wonder why fellaini hasnt played in his old everton role just behind the striker (rooney or rvp) at all this season especially when they were playing with wingers and aimlessly throwing in crosses...couldve worked in that situation..its not really the united way or whatever, but it couldve been more effective than the bullshit we've seen this season

ps - nice shitty dive by sturridge just now..ugh. embarrassing.
Last edited by RacquetballGangsta on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
twitter.com/deweydimbabwe
www.stonesthrow.com/vex

nett ist der kleine bruder von scheiße

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Wow. Clattenburg really fucked up that call.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Can't wait to watch Arsenal win at WHL!!

RacquetballGangsta

Post by RacquetballGangsta »

twitter.com/deweydimbabwe
www.stonesthrow.com/vex

nett ist der kleine bruder von scheiße

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

What a fucking goal from Rosicky. Now a team with no heart and no balls has to play 89 minutes from behind.

LOL.

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

COYS!

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Timmah Sherwood is going to be out of clothes to throw in disgust at this rate.

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Best we've looked in some time. And still sucked.

Arsenal at about 45-55 % is better than us on our home turf. Sigh.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Sturridge should be banned a game. That was disgusting.
Quality stitched MLB, NBA, NFL, and soccer jerseys: https://www.etsy.com/shop/FanJerseyz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Req

Post by Req »

every seed went through

so basically United are going to get absolutely shellacked in the next round :lol:

draw on Friday
F.U. MOOLAH

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

surprised today was RVP's first CL hattrick...in the era of messi n ronaldo would have figured he had done that multiple times.

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

^ He has been injured 85% of his career, otherwise he probably would have had a few.

But damn. Imagine MUFC drawing Barca or Bayern... could get really, really ugly.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Credit where it's due, United played like they wanted it, maybe for the first time all year. RvP and Rooney were great but basically De Gea saved their meal with that awesome double save.

Agreed with all the sentiments, they're the weakest team left and are going to get destroyed. But I think everyone realizes they've only made it this far because they've had the most favorable draw for anyone by far. The only club they would have a chance against is Chelsea and obviously that won't happen.

Madrid
Atletico
Dortmund
Barca
Bayern
PSG

Next draw isn't fucking around...for anyone really.

Req

Post by Req »

stupidregister wrote:The only club they would have a chance against is Chelsea and obviously that won't happen.
Pretty sure you can face clubs from your own nation from the QF onwards. Chelsea def not who I wanna face. It's like people don't realize how fucking good Mourinho is at inking out matches and they've always had a hex on us. IMO Chelsea could beat both Barca and Munich on their day. Here's my preference list:

Dortmund
Atlético Madrid
PSG
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
F.U. MOOLAH

Comedy Quaddafi

Post by Comedy Quaddafi »

Not sure PSG are better than Atletico. But it's close.
Whether to Jason of Philaflava or John Podesta, I will speak my fucking perspective openly
- MB

jamrage

Post by jamrage »

Positive A wrote:What a fucking goal from Rosicky. Now a team with no heart and no balls has to play 89 minutes from behind.

LOL.
Yeah, what a screamer that was. Hats off to Arsenal, the better team won. Spurs aren't playing well at all these days, they'll be fighting with Everton for the automatic Europa League spot now.

Love what Liverpool are doing, but I've been a believer in them or a while. Chelsea losing to Villa was a shocker. League is a three team race (sorry Arsenal), no idea who's taking it.

Any number of teams could drop, but doesn't look good for Fulham.

United really played well last night, and :ohsh: at Valencia's eye. Image

Surely it's game over for United next round, but nice to see Van Persie playing in his Arsenal form for once.
[i]Styles can be applied quickly to selected text.[/i]

Req

Post by Req »

welp

Paris St Germain v Chelsea
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund
Barcelona v Atletico Madrid
Man Utd v Bayern Munich
F.U. MOOLAH

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

lol game

Vlad Analogue

Post by Vlad Analogue »

I mean, damn.

don't know why flamini didn't start.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

the gunners away form has been straight up embarrassing.

lol at the ref pulling a, "all black guys look the same" and sending off the wrong player.

stupidregister

Post by stupidregister »

Is anyone the least bit surprised in how this game turned out? Haven't we been through this like 5 times already? Fucking shit. I stopped watching after the second goal. At least 4th seems "relatively" safe and the FA Cup should be theirs. To be honest, the team has already been exposed for not being championship material, this is just another chapter in the book. The Stoke loss pretty much sealed it but they had a sliver of hope if they could have managed to upset Chelsea and City although that was never going to happen.

Also, has anyone ever seen Ox and Gibbs in the same room at the same time...? OH WAIT, HOW ABOUT EVERY FUCKING SATURDAY ALL FUCKING YEAR. THANKS FOR HAVING REPLAY GUYS. Real classy by Ox to let his teammate drown like that without throwing him a lifeline. If you're going to get curb-stomped and make a rec league move like that, the least you could do was own up to it so we could talk about fair play. But you couldn't even do that, could you? You couldn't even give us that little moment of pride.

FUCK!

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

stupidregister wrote:Is anyone the least bit surprised in how this game turned out? Haven't we been through this like 5 times already? Fucking shit. I stopped watching after the second goal. At least 4th seems "relatively" safe and the FA Cup should be theirs. To be honest, the team has already been exposed for not being championship material, this is just another chapter in the book. The Stoke loss pretty much sealed it but they had a sliver of hope if they could have managed to upset Chelsea and City although that was never going to happen.

Also, has anyone ever seen Ox and Gibbs in the same room at the same time...? OH WAIT, HOW ABOUT EVERY FUCKING SATURDAY ALL FUCKING YEAR. THANKS FOR HAVING REPLAY GUYS. Real classy by Ox to let his teammate drown like that without throwing him a lifeline. If you're going to get curb-stomped and make a rec league move like that, the least you could do was own up to it so we could talk about fair play. But you couldn't even do that, could you? You couldn't even give us that little moment of pride.

FUCK!
Pretty sure they showed a replay where Ox went to the Ref and clearly said "It was me!" or some shit like that.

VideoKilledThe

Post by VideoKilledThe »

Pos is right he clearly owned up to it.

Pool looking 2nd best, too exposed at the back.

Req

Post by Req »

VideoKilledThe wrote:lol at the ref pulling a, "all black guys look the same" and sending off the wrong player.
this is fucking hilarious :lol:

i mean, how are they possibly going to spin this?
F.U. MOOLAH

Positive A

Post by Positive A »

Backheel on Liverpool's 4th goal gave me a boner.

Req

Post by Req »

Positive A wrote:Rooney's first goal gave me a beckham boner.
F.U. MOOLAH